We are booked on all properties except this one remaining prime week in July. Book any 5 days during week - the 14th, through the 21st - see your quore - we have reduced rates by 30%.
Please read reviews (especially if you like to Fish)
Great Vacation home. Minimum 6-day rates. if quote tool will not price it correctly, please contact owner immediately.
Fully furnished 3-bedrooms, 3 full baths, and everything you need. If any doubts, please read our reviews.
Beautiful Padre Island Townhome. Full 3 bed-3-bath, fully equipped and furnished waterfront home.
Pets are allowed, but you must notify owner prior to renting. For groups over 6, small extra person fees will apply.
Looking for a great place for this spring and summer Vacation? Please read our reviews and see all the details below.
I (owner) live just two blocks away, and I love to fish. Since I have two boats, and fish often, it is ok to ask share a fishing trip with me. My trips normally last from about 2-hours to all day and can be set up to fit your schedule. Both Boats are 22 ft long, center console bay fishing boats. For shorter trips I can take 3-4 passengers. For the longer or all day trips, no more than 3 people. I also have the fishing equipment and safety gear to share. Splitting the cost will save you hundreds. so if you are interested in fishing, but, do not want to pay a guide $400-$900 for a 4-6 hour trip, this could be a great option for you. If you are interested, please ask for information sheet.
We offer Weekly or Monthly or longer rates. We do not offer daily rentals, unless we have 3 or more days sandwiched between reservations.
This is a great place for; Families, Couples, Retired Folks, Winter Texans, Fisherman, Traveling Nurses, or Work Crews.
This beautiful WATERFRONT townhouse is right on a wide and attractive canal looking out over the basin, offering sunset views that are spectacular.
The modern and updated townhome that is totally/fully furnished and very spacious 3-bedroom, 3-full baths. When we say totally furnished, you will see why most people say we have more useful furnishing than any rental they have ever stayed at. You need nothing but your clothes and personal items.
Some of the features that stand out are:
• Boat lift and sling available,
• Fishing from deck,
• Fish cleaner with running water right on the lower patio
• Two patio areas, with tables and seating in both
• Spaces for three cars to park in driveway
• New infrared grill, and two charcoal grills
Most of our visitors love to:
• Fish off the deck in the underwater lights for great fishing at night.
• Take a splash at Schlitterbahn Water Park - 2 minutes away
• Take the Aransas Queen Casino Boat out of Port Aransas (15 - 20 minutes)
• Driving on beaches, Beach Combing, Beach Walking, Shell collecting,
• Watching the beautiful Beach Sun Rises
• Swimming and Surfing
• Horseback riding on the beaches
• Fishing off Beach, deep sea fishing, or from piers, jetties, or best right off the back deck
• Boating, and bay or off shore fishing
• Kites, and all sorts of beach water sports
• All sorts of shopping and activities being only 15 minutes from Corpus Christi
• The State Aquarium visits and visit the nearby Lexington Battleship
The Island was spectacular last year 2016 and even more so this this year 2017 as of this update - Memorial Day, 2017. Our Clean beaches, clean and clear water conditions, they look like someone raked and cleaned the beaches to perfection. People are catching fish right in the surf, and weather has been very good - maybe not perfect on windy days, but, great weather is predicted again this summer. I have been here for years, and never seen back-to-back seasons like this before. SO, PLAN EARLY – we will fill up fast, don’t miss out.
Our Check-in/out is the most simple, quick method you have ever used. We have installed new electronic push button locks on the entry doors. We will send you a 4-digit code via email, and that will be your key. No check-in-out, and no front desk, no paperwork, just arrive whenever you want, and leave whenever you want (not later than scheduled checkout time)
If you are considering extended stays, or maybe a winter Texas, or a worker(s) who need flexible or custom rental, just let me know and I can work with you on a custom rate that will be less than the posted rates using this quote tool.
If you are planning on Spring Break, book early, because the island will fill up and this is a very comfortable place for a group to stay and it is close to the beach and the spring break festivities.
About the Townhome:
• Our North Padre Island condo was built setting right on the water:
• 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms
• Townhome is fully furnished and very comfortable with all the amenities you could want.
• Three bedrooms sleep 8 comfortably
• Additional sleep areas - the front room on large sofa, love seat and oversize recliner, use a blow up bed for up to 12 guests.
• 4 modern large flat panel televisions, one in living room area and all bedrooms have their own TV
• All TVs are all equipped with Direct TV and DVR and 500 + channels, Netflix and ROKU. NFL Channel, and more
• Upstairs is the master bedroom and guest bedroom, each with their own private “in-suite” full bath.
• The master has a queen bed, and there is also a futon that makes into a full size bed.
• The full bath in the master has a double sink and vanity, with a huge walk-in closet.
• The guest bedroom, has a full bed and twin bed, and it is set up with small office, desk, and computer docking station.
• The entire home is equipped with 200-Meg high speed WiFi internet.
• For your convenience there is even a large capacity front loading washer/dryer in the upstairs laundry room.
• Downstairs is another bedroom and a full bath. That bedroom has a queen bed, and small desk workstation.
• The large front room and dining room take one complete wall of windows and doors, all looking out onto the water.
• Very comfortable seating around a large common area, all looking out over the water.
• Other side of the downstairs common area, is a large dining area, with table and chairs for 8 people, expandable to room for 12.
• The inside is comfortably furnished with good modern furniture, beach/ocean type theme
• There is a wood burning fireplace, brand new A/C system, and comfort throughout
• All three bathrooms are full baths with tubs and showers.
• Mater bedroom has large walk-closet that is so large, it could be used as an additional sleeping area for kids
• All rentals include a week supply of : Soap, shampoo, condition, dish washer detergent, laundry detergent, paper towels, TP
Both units also have brooms, cleaning agents, vacuum, and spare home supplies.
Stepping out the back door, opens to a two story deck and boat dock. The top deck is equipped with nice new wicker type patio furniture and 6 sturdy patio chairs around large table and this area is large enough for large groups and view is beautiful.
The lower patio has a boat dock/sling and the boat landing area is equipped with running water for washing down your boat and a fish cleaner with running water on it to make it easy to clean your catch.
The West side patio has an additional patio table and four chairs for your use as you either of the gas or charcoal grills provided.
The views from the patio/deck are breathtaking and provide shade in the morning, great for your morning coffee breaks. The east side patio, has separate patio table and chairs and provide great shade and breezes for afternoon drinks.
There is great fishing right from the patio and many a large lunker speckled trout and red fish have been taken from right there. The canals in the area have numerous underwater lights. These lights are referred to as "GREEN LIGHTS" because at night, the put off a brilliant glow of green and small bait fish are attracted to the lights - thus, fishing in the lighted areas is great for catching the larger sport fish which are also feeding on the smaller bait fish in the green glow water.
If you prefer to fish on the beach, swim, or just take a stroll on the sandy beaches, Bob Hall Pier and Padre Island National Seashore Park are just a 3-4 minute drive (or 15 minute walk) to the beaches......Also, we are less than a half mile from Schlitterbahn Water Park Just a great place to live or vacation at.
We personally lived there for more than 10 years, and know how nice the condo and area are. So, please enjoy them, and have a great stay and have fun and relax and make it one of those vacations that you remember for years.
Also, we know that sometimes things happen, things get broken, or issues pop up. We understand that and just ask that you make us aware of any problems or issues so that we can take care of them before the next guest arrive.
BUT, PLEASE REMEMBER, Our condo is available for use and enjoyment to our guests. Of course, you are paying a fair price and want to have a good time. We only ask that you consider the neighborhood, the property, and restrain from behavior that others find distasteful or annoying. Please think about your actions and how they affect others around you who have invested in their homes and want a peaceful place to live. We know you want to have a good time and we want you to and we want you to be return visitors – Just please think about others around you.***NOTE***, We require that our guests (or groups) have someone who is at least 25 years of age included in the guest party. IF that responsible person is someone different than the person who uses th