|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Conveniently located between Harrisburg and State College Pennsylvania.
This farmhouse is set on a total of 150 Acres that includes miles of hiking trails, running streams, and camping areas. This country paradise is like having your own state park and is perfect for chasing outdoor thrills as it is for rest and relaxation.
Main Farm House - Newly built in 2011 with many reclaimed materials from the original farm house that was built in the 1840’s.
• 5 Bedrooms / 7 Beds / 2 Pull out sleeper couches
• 3 full bathrooms and 1 half bathroom
• Beautiful large fireplace
• Flat screen televisions with Direct TV in every bedroom
• Central heating and air conditioning on first and second floor, wall mounted units in the basement area
• Balcony with Rocking chairs and beautiful views off of the master bedroom
• Finished Basement with Bar and Pool Table
• Complete Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and table and chairs
• Plenty of seating in the family and living rooms
• Formal dining room with table that seats 10
• Large outdoor patio with large portable gas grill
• Big flat backyard off of the patio, perfect for outdoor games and relaxing
Interaction with Guests
24/7 off site property manager as well a full time care taker available to answer questions, give a tour of the properties or whatever they can do to generally make your visit more enjoyable.
About the Area
With over 150 acres of the most majestic and historical land that Mother Nature has to offer, the possibilities are endless and only limited by your imagination. Pennsylvania is a beautiful state that fully enjoys all of the four seasons, so whether you want to enjoy the lush green beauty of the summer or the magnificent colors of the fall this property is for you.
Feel like getting out in nature? Hike the day away on the properties numerous trails or simply stretch out and read on the porches or patio that overlook the working fields of this beautiful property. Interested in checking out some of the sites and history of the keystone state? Hop in the car for a short ride to Hershey Park, the hallowed battle fields of Gettysburg or visit State College Pennsylvania home of Penn State and the Nittany Lions.
Just want to relax and recharge your batteries, this home has you covered. Start a fire in the reclaimed stone fireplace and settle in with a good book in front of one of the large picture windows. Need to reconnect? Make use of the high speed wireless system in the farmhouse.
No matter what your pleasure this special property can no doubt be uniquely suited to you and your guests and will certainly provide a vacation experience that is hard to duplicate!
Whether you find yourself visiting friends, family or just seeking a memorable vacation this property is conveniently located near major colleges and landmarks of the area:
-40 miles to Harrisburg International Airport
-45 miles to Hershey Pennsylvania (Hershey Park, Hershey Chocolate Factory, Indian Echo Caverns and Large Antique Car museum)
-75 miles to Gettysburg National Park and Battlefield
-125 miles to Valley Forge National Park
-140 miles to the Liberty Bell and Independence square
-75 miles to Williamsport Pennsylvania, Home of the Little League World Series
-60 miles to State College
-40 miles to Bucknell University
-35 miles to Army War College, Dickinson University in Carlisle Pennsylvania
• No Pets
• No Indoor smoking
• Must sign basic short-term rental agreement before stay
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£393|
|Property Damage Protection||£78|
No indoor smoking
Must sign basic short-term rental agreement before stay
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.