|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Purcell Woods - BHR
RATES ARE QUOTED IN USD$
***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
Need help from a real person? Please call our vacation specialists if you have any questions.
WHY STAY HERE?
Purcell Woods is crisscrossed by ski trails for easy ski in access. It is possible to ski out to the Gondola base or take a very short walk to the Pioneer chairlift. The Gondola and the Day Lodge are located approximately 400m downhill from Purcell Woods. The Dawn Mountain cross-country trail system starts just adjacent to the entrance to Purcell Woods.
ABOUT THE SPACE
This distinctive 3 bedroom, 3 bath chalet is nestled in a quiet forest below the Pioneer Chairlift, built in the summer of 2003. On the main floor, the great room features heavy exposed timbers, ceiling to floor windows and a stone built wood burning fireplace and a beautiful wood staircase. Satellite TV is available in the living room, as well as the lower level entertainment area. The main floor also has full kitchen, bedroom with queen bed and full bathroom. The small patio off the living area has a BBQ.
For ski-in access, follow either "Bail Out" or "Race Place". Both runs will lead you to the trees behind the Purcell Woods homes. Ski-out access is a short walk to the groomed trail behind the Selkirk Town Homes.
ABOUT THE AREA
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, B.C., Canada. Perched high above the town of Golden, British Columbia, just 45 minutes west of Lake Louise, is one of North America’s best kept secrets: Kicking Horse Mountain Resort. Featuring one of the highest vertical elevation changes in North America (a leg burning 4,133 feet), consistently dry and deep champagne powder that awarded the resort recognition as #1 for Powder in North America by Skiing Magazine, 2,750 acres of diverse terrain for all levels, and an evolving alpine resort village, Kicking Horse Mountain Resort is a full-service destination that caters to couples, families and groups that share a passion for the steep and deep and a little pampering to go with it.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Rates are quoted in USD
- 2 Night minimum stay
- Reservations for stays of 7 nights or less may be cancelled up to 5 days prior to check-in. Reservations made for stays 8 nights or more require 30 days advance notice prior to check-in. Reservations made less than 5 days prior to arrival are nonrefundable. Cancellation requests outside these guidelines are nonrefundable.
- Front Desk services available 24 hours per day at all resorts.
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 11am
- Children up to 16 years of age stay free in the room with parents, when using existing bedding.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to rent a room.
- Pets are not permitted
- Handicap rooms are not available at any of the resorts.
- Special requests such as ground floor, or view requests may be made at the time of reservation by including a comment on the guest reservation request. Requests cannot be guaranteed but we will do our best to fulfill each request.
- Identification & Credit card must be provided at check in.
- This unit's design style may vary slightly as images are representative but not exact.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.
We have stayed this place nothing bad things to comment.
Place is Clean spaces and stayed like our own house,
This place is good for the nine person.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.