|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Aspens Townhomes - BHR
RATES ARE QUOTED IN USD$
***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
Need help from a real person? Please call our vacation specialists if you have any questions.
WHY STAY HERE?
Perched high on the east side of the Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, this private enclave is surrounded by beautiful forests with sweeping views of the Rocky Mountains. The Aspens are well situated for hassle free access to one of Canada's most appealing ski resorts, Kicking Horse Mountain Resort.
Get swept away and enjoy amazing skiing and snowboarding, world-class rafting, epic mountain biking, spectacular hiking, wildlife tours, dining, alpine golf, and Boo at the Grizzly Bear Refuge. Take a trip on the gondola up to the crown jewel of resort dining at Eagle's Eye Restaurant. The year-round experience at The Aspens is not to be missed.
ABOUT THE SPACE
Enjoy a fully equipped townhome style retreat complete with a gourmet kitchen, comfortable bedrooms, spacious and beautifully appointed living spaces, equipment storage, personal washer and dryer, a cozy fireplace, spacious decks with inviting hot tubs, easy access to the gondola, and much more.
Completed in 2008, The Aspens features 30 townhomes complete with all the amenities you desire to relax, have fun, and unwind. Nothing is better after a day of adventure than rejuvenating in a private hot tub on a deck surrounded by the serenity of captivating views.
ABOUT THE AREA
The Aspens is located a short walk from the main plaza at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort in the Purcell Mountains, 14 Km above the Town of Golden, BC. The peaks of the Canadian Rockies and the Selkirk Mountains surround you, offering breathtaking views of mountain landscape. Kicking Horse Mountain Resort has become quietly famous for it's epic portions of champagne powder - smooth, dry snow that can make a novice skier feel like a pro.
- Exterior ski storage
- Parking garage (available in select units only)
- Wireless internet in select suites
- Units have garages or 1 parking stall and additional street parking
- The Aspens is pleased to offer a smoke free environment
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Rates are quoted in USD
- 2 Night minimum stay
- Reservations for stays of 7 nights or less may be cancelled up to 5 days prior to check-in. Reservations made for stays 8 nights or more require 30 days advance notice prior to check-in. Reservations made less than 5 days prior to arrival are nonrefundable. Cancellation requests outside these guidelines are nonrefundable.
- Front Desk services available 24 hours per day at all resorts.
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 11am
- Children up to 16 years of age stay free in the room with parents, when using existing bedding.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to rent a room.
- Pets are not permitted
- Handicap rooms are not available at any of the resorts.
- Special requests such as ground floor, or view requests may be made at the time of reservation by including a comment on the guest reservation request. Requests cannot be guaranteed but we will do our best to fulfill each request.
- Identification & Credit card must be provided at check in.
- This unit's design style may vary slightly as images are representative but not exact.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.