|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
This Stunning Villa is located on sought after High Grove development Enjoying 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and a 30\' private heated swimming pool with jacuzzi/spa, look no further for exclusive luxury. Occupying a superb position facing south and backing onto conservation, you can sit in the lanai and see no property or people. It is convenient for all local amenities, restaurants, shops including Wal-Mart and just 10 minutes from the new Posner shopping mall.
High Grove is a beautiful gated Mediterranean style resort with well appointed clubhouse, pool and spa.
Consisting of 164 whitewashed villas with terracotta tile roofs, the resort is uniquely small enough to retain a lovely community feel yet large enough to offer the facilities you would expect from a first class, top rated vacation resort.
The community is situated 6 miles, just 10 minutes by car from Disney at the intersection of Highway 192 and Highway 27. There are numerous shops, supermarkets and restaurants within 1 mile, with the added convenience of a Super Walmart ½ mile away.
* Gated resort for added security
* 12 hour manned Clubhouse reception selling tickets and transportation to the parks. Friendly staff happy to answer all your questions
* Free access to large communal pool and spa just 100 yards walk from the villa
* Free access to Clubhouse with gym, games room, arcade room and themed events
* Business centre available within Clubhouse with access to computer terminals, printing, fax etc for a small fee
* Children’s play area with climbing frames, slides, bocce court and horse shoe post.
* Super Walmart – less than 1 mile from resort. Publix 5 minute drive away
* Cagan Crossings with a selection of bars and restaurants a short walk from the resort. Many other top quality restaurants including Longhorns, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Applebees, Chilis, Outback, Santa Fe Cattle Company, Millers Ale House and many more within a short drive
* Numerous top quality golf courses within a short distance – over 20 courses within a 20 mile radius
* Books, magazines, board games provided
* Outdoor table tennis
* Large Screen TV \n Amenities \n En-Suite Bathrooms \n Conservation view \n Gated community \n Big Screen TV \n Spa \n Safe \n South Facing \n
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.