Let this serene, waterfront,3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home serve as your ultimate home-away-from-home on your next lake getaway in Gaylord! Located within a quiet private community with private access to a stunning lake in the backyard, this spectacular home is perfect for your next lakefront retreat. Experience Michigan's magnificence while staying in this lakefront home! You’ll also be within minutes of top-notch community amenities and shopping at this Great Lake State sanctuary.
*Air conditioning will be installed in April of 2019*
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed | Bedroom 2 (Loft): Queen-sized Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed | Basement: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Twin Rollaway Bed
Offering 3 comfortable bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 2,337 square feet of lovingly appointed living space, this charming dwelling is an outstanding accommodation choice for families and friends out for a memorable lakeside getaway.
Look forward to gathering with your companions in the home's majestic front living room, featuring a TV, a comfy couch, 2 cozy recliners, and several large windows that perfectly frame the gorgeous scenery, as well as flood the space with natural light.
Prepare delicious home-cooked meals in the adjacent fully equipped kitchen, while saving those mouth-watering barbecue cravings for cookouts using the grill on the spacious wraparound deck!
You'll get a good night's sleep in any of the home's welcoming bedrooms - the first-floor bedroom features a nice king-sized bed and attached full bathroom with large jetted tub, where you can soak your cares away at the end of an eventful day. You'll find the second bedroom and full bath upstairs on the second-floor loft, while the third bedroom is located down in the finished basement, both of which have queen-sized beds.
The finished basement also offers an additional sitting area with a TV and pullout couch, which can serve as an extra bed if needed. Down the stairs in the basement, you'll be led to a wonderful outdoor walkout, boasting a bricked area with a swing and an inviting fire pit with plenty of seating around it, complete with pleasant views of the lake and a dock on the premises.
Enjoy the full splendor of nature from the spacious wraparound deck, which has a full view of the dock and lake. Also be sure to utilize the paddle boat and 2 kayaks, provided for your enjoyment on the lake! Waking up to sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee overlooking the sparkling waters of the lake in the backyard, you'll look forward to every morning at this lakefront home.
-- THE LOCATION --
Spend those sunny Michigan days out on the lake, swimming, paddle boating, and kayaking for hours. Even though this private lake does not allow any motorized boats, electric and battery-powered vessels are permitted. Plus, there's a larger lake just 1,000 feet away from the house, where you can use your power boats and toys! Many other lakes are located within a 10-15 mile radius, along with many of Gaylord's exceptional local golf courses, which are considered some of the finest in the state and country!
You and your guests will also get to enjoy access to a variety of great recreational facilities within the home's private community. The association has a full-sized heated swimming pool located within walking distance of the house, which is free for guest use, in addition to a playground and picnic area.
Should you need to pick up groceries or other supplies, you'll find full shopping centers including Walmarts, Meijers, and many well-known restaurants not too far away in town. For the adventurous traveler bringing snowmobiles, boats, etc. - you'll find convenient trailer parking for larger trailers (25-30 feet)!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, finished basement, 2 fireplaces, pool table, ping pong table, 3 TVs, barbeque grill, wraparound deck, air conditioning (will be installed April 2019), walkout area with swing and fire pit, dock, and complimentary access to the private community's recreational facilities
- Convenient trailer parking for larger trailers (25-30ft) for travelers bringing snowmobiles, boats, etc
- Prime lakefront location on a quiet, private lake with 2 kayaks and a paddleboat provided for guest use!
- Close proximity to many other larger lakes, golf courses, shopping, snowmobiling and local restaurants
- Closest Commercial Airport - Cherry Capital Airport (~54.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Failure to leave towels at the property will result in a $25 fine
- Pet Fee: $50 Per Stay (maximum 1 dog allowed, 2 dogs considered with homeowner approval / NO CATS)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events or large gatherings
- Please note the property is inspected before and after each reservation. An additional fine will be imposed to the renter if any items are missing from the property
- Please note that 2 kayaks and 1 paddle boat are available, but guests should use at their own risk
- Additional fees and taxes may apply