Upon entering the the home you will see the spacious living space, to the left an area to remove shoes and jackets "mud room" as well as a TV with cable access, as well as a DVD and VHS player. The couch to your right serves as a comfortable and leisurely accessory to enjoy your evenings alone or with a few close people, after a long day of hiking skiing, biking or many other 'ings available in the area. Walking further in you will see the quaint dining table, refrigerator and cooking/prep space. The fully loaded kitchen serves to help to create and food you may be in the mood for; four burner stove and oven, pots, pans, dishes and utensils.
In the center of the living space there is a gas burning fireplace, with lovely flickering flames to sit next to on those cold evenings, To he left of the fireplace is the first bedroom and to the left the 2nd, each bedroom is spacious, each include a dresser, closet, lamps and backlights. Perfect for families, couples, couples and friends, friends and multiple couples.
1) Two bedroom apartment, fully furnished, sleeps four
2) Two double beds, linens, and towels
3) One bathroom with shower
4) Gas fireplace, cable television
5) Full kitchen with pots, pans, and silverware
6) Secluded, quiet area on dead-end road
7) Mountain views, two miles to hiking trails
8) Walk to house of worship (half mile)
9) Walk to Hunter Mountain (one mile)
No smoking, no pets
Call for more info.
(310) 463- 3377