From the palm-shaded lap pool to the airy screened-in patio, up to 6 guests can stay in constant contact with the pleasures of the Yucatecan climate.
This colonial-era home features pasta tile floors and bright blue traditional Yucatecan doors that open to a large tropical garden surrounded by high walls and mature trees, ensuring total privacy. Take a refreshing dip in the large lap pool and then crack open a cerveza to enjoy on the serene patio. Inside, you’ll find airy living spaces, a screened conservatory, and a charming Mexican kitchen. The master bedroom, complete with en suite bath, is equipped with 2 double beds. The guest bedroom has two singles; both rooms come with A/C.
This colonial-era home features pasta tile floors and bright blue traditional Yucatecan doors which open to a large tropical garden surrounded by high walls and mature trees, ensuring total privacy. Take a refreshing dip in the large lap pool and then crack open a cerveza to enjoy on the serene patio. Inside, you’ll find airy living spaces, a screened conservatory, and a charming Mexican kitchen—perfect for whipping up a meal with local produce. Our concierge can arrange for the pantry to be stocked before your arrival—just ask!
For flexibility, the master bedroom, complete with en suite bath, is equipped with 2 double beds. The guest bedroom has two singles; both rooms come with A/C. Additional amenities include WiFi, washer/dryer, and a flatscreen.
Casa De Luz lies in the heart of Mérida’s downtown, near historic buildings and plazas. At night, explore food vendors serving up marquesitas and esquites, public dance and music performances, flea markets, singing parrots at dusk, and more.
WHY STAY WITH REMIXTO?
Your stay is professionally managed by Remixto. As our guest, you’re in great hands and will receive our Remixto star treatment, including:
- a friendly in-person welcome to get you settled in
- dedicated hotel-like concierge services at your fingertips, including airport pickups, in-house chefs services, private driving tours, and more.
- a treasure trove of recommendations for places to eat, sights to see and local characters to meet. We don’t recommend it unless we go there ourselves!
- hotel-quality soaps and shampoos because everyone deserves to feel special
We are Remixto, Merida’s premiere vacation home specialist. Our storied homes are thoughtfully well-appointed and hand-selected for their unique character and comforts.
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in.
2.- Reservations may be booked up until 11:00am local time on the day of check in. Reservations received after 11:00am local time may be subject to cancellation if they cannot be accommodated. The house will be ready up to six hours after a reservation confirmation has been received.
3. At check in, you will be required to provide a valid photo ID and sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request.
4. Guests are responsible for the electricity they consume. Electricity is metered per kWh and the meter will be read at check-in and check-out to determine usage. The cost per kWh is based on the rate assessed on the prior bill and is subject to change. For current rate info, please ask. For tenancies longer than 3 months, gas usage will also be payable by guest.
5. A credit card authorization using a valid Visa or MasterCard is required at check in. Charges will be made to the credit card unless payment is processed through another form.
6. For stays longer than one month, additional security deposit will be required. For stays longer than three months, the last month of rent will also be due at check in.
7. Complimentary maid service is included for reservations over 7 nights (1 maid service per week). Additional services are available upon request.
8. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.