*Please note that if you check-in/out on a major holiday - the reservation may be subject to a double cleaning fee.
For your next alpine retreat, escape to this spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bath Winter Park vacation rental cabin that comfortably sleeps 10. Offering all the necessary comforts of home, plus easy access to all of the area's main outdoor attractions, this delightful cabin has everything you need for an unforgettable mountain getaway!
With 1,425 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this roomy cabin is a terrific size and layout for families, friends, or couples traveling together. The moment you arrive, you'll instantly fall in love with the cabin's peaceful ambiance, surrounded by large spruce trees that create a very private atmosphere. The cabin's charming interior exudes a cozy, secluded feel, boasting a variety of upscale features such as a stunning handcrafted log stairway, wood floors, and 2 separate gathering areas.
Look forward to spending your downtime in the cabin's main living room, where you can snuggle up by the warmth of the fireplace and admire the picturesque views directly outside the windows. To enjoy the spectacular scenery further, step outside to the large outdoor deck overlooking Vasquez Creek and simply relish in the sublime natural beauty that surrounds you. Stay entertained by watching your favorite movie or cable show on the flat screen TV upstairs in the large loft, complete with plenty of seating arrangements including a futon and pullout couch.
Even the most discerning chefs will enjoy preparing culinary masterpieces in the cabin's bright fully equipped kitchen, which comes with all the essential cooking appliances. Sit with your companions around the adjacent dining area that look out onto the deck, where every meal feels like a special occasion. All the other amenities you want in your ultimate home-away-from-home are here, including an in-unit washer and dryer, heated bathroom floors, and wireless internet access for your convenience.
From this outstanding property, you'll have the best of Winter Park right at your fingertips! Conveniently situated on the Winter Park ski bus route, you'll be able to hop on the seasonal ski shuttle right outside the cabin to transport you directly to the ski slopes. Downtown Winter Park's main street with shops and restaurants is within easy walking distance from the cabin, in addition to the area's best mountain biking, hiking, snowshoeing, and cross country skiing trails. Whether you're traveling to Grand County in the winter time to experience the region's phenomenal skiing or during the warmer months to explore miles of pristine hiking terrain, this fantastic Winter Park vacation rental cabin will not disappoint!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, large private outdoor deck, wireless internet access, flat screen TV with cable, in-unit washer/dryer, heated bathroom floors, and much more
- Private setting overlooking Vasquez Creek and surrounded by large spruce trees
- Incredible location! Conveniently situated on the Winter Park ski bus route and walking distance to downtown Winter Park and outdoor recreational attractions!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 sets of Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
- A Futon and Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the Loft can accommodate up to 4 extra guests
- No smoking (outside only)
- Pet-friendly with $15 per night fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, no cats)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in