In a quaint lane, right along the finest beach of beautiful Marbella, lies Casa Muñeca.
This magnificent Villa is surrounded by landscaped gardens with marbled paths leading towards the beach with lawns bordered by palm trees, yuccas, bougainvillea, roses and oleanders, to name a few.
The whole garden is lit in the evening.
The gardens and swimming pool are maintained twice a week by a gardener. Private parking spaces are available right in front of the door.
The villa’s surface area (buildings) is 275m2. Access to the villa is through a gate, via own patio (courtyard) with pool to the entrance and central hall to the various spaces (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8):
(1) Luxurious living room with large porch overlooking the sea and swinging doors to the patio.
(2) Kitchen with a view of the sea.
(3) Spacious master bedroom with a view of the patio with deluxe shower, toilet, bidet and sink with 2 basins.
(4) Guest toilet with basin.
(5) Large bedroom with direct access to the garden and the sea. Bathroom, toilet, bidet, basin.
(6) Via the porch to the 3rd bedroom directly adjacent to the patio, with shower, toilet and basin.
(7) A traditional study connected to the patio. Except for the study, all of the villa’s floors are marbled.
(8) Via the patio, you’ll reach the large roof terrace (approx. 60m2)