|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Sleepy Ridge Hideaway is located in beautiful Berkeley Springs, West Virginia. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Sleepy Creek Mountains from the hot tub and private deck. This charming cabin offers you privacy, yet you still have all of the attractions of Berkeley Springs and the Sleepy Creek Wildlife Management Area. Whether you are looking for a cozy honeymoon, a family vacation place or something in between, Sleepy Ridge Hideaway is the perfect choice!
The cabin is surrounded by hardwood forests. Mixed in with the oak, maple, and hickory trees and blackberry bushes, white cedar, birch and aspen. The valley and ridge are home to deer, wild turkey, fox, red tailed hawks, and great horned owls. Our area is an outdoor enthusiast's dream come true.
Keywords: Mountain Views/hot tub/wildlife/woods
I've stayed at this cabin several times and always enjoy coming to the area. Our favorite things to do:
- Soak away our worries in the hot tub.
- Make s'mores by the campfire
- Marvel at how many stars you can see in the sky
- Relax away from the city
- Explore the woods, the creek, and run around the ball park with our dog
- Go whitewater rafting in Harper's Ferry, bike the C&O towpath, walk through the PawPaw tunnel.
- Soak in the baths and get a massage at Berkeley Springs State Park
- Swim in the neighborhood lake
- Sit, eat, and drink on the screened-in porch
- Play table-top shuffleboard in the game room
- Play the piano in the loft
- Family game night by the wood stove
There is plenty to do in the area or sometimes we just hang out all weekend long in the comfortable relaxing cabin.
The surrounding area provides a wealth of activities. Cacapon State Park is 20 minutes away and offers horseback riding, boating and swimming in the lake, hiking, playgrounds, picnic areas and a golf course. Enjoy float trips, swimming, fishing, and boating on the nearby Cacapon River. Bike on the C&O Canal Towpath Rails To Trails path on the banks of the Potomac River in nearby Hancock, MD. Winter skiing and snowboarding is available at White Tail resort 45 minutes away, or at Blue Knob resort an hour and a half a away. Historic Harper's Ferry is not far. You can walk through the town and visit the Civil War museums. Another activity in Harper's Ferry is whitewater rafting or tubing on the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers. Nearby Charles Town offers racing and slots.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Pet Fee||£24 + Tax|
|Wood fee (October - May)||£16 + Tax|