|Minimum Stay||14 nights|
This furnished guest cottage located between Venice and Santa Monica is in the backyard of the main house facing the patio. Has a private entrance, tiled floor, hardwood floor, kitchenette and private bathroom with shower, one or two single bed flat TV, cable, DVD, Internet access.
It is within walking distance of restaurants, markets (Whole Foods, Ralphs Market, 99 cent Store, CV drugstore ) coffee shop, cinema, and 5 minutes from Award winning restaurants, night life, fitness centers of Abbot Kinney in Venice, and Main street Santa Monica.
This location is 5 minutes to the beach near bus stop.
NOTE: When possible to help my guests, Check-in Check-out will be flexible. Cleaning could take more time than normal because of a bungalow left very dirty also guests may be late at check-out.
Because of that please understand that I could have timing delay check-in you in.
* Please inquarie I may have others bungalow available if this one is booked
* All utilities are included
* Linens/towels included
* There is high speed Wifi internet access
* Cable TV
* Private back yard and patio (to share with other bungalows)
* Great neighborhood and neighbors, very safe and gated to the outside ( European family leave in the main house)
* Very easy street parking front of house
* non-smoking apartment
* We can arrange laundry, cleaning, parking, car rental, tours trips, massage service, airport pick up for a reasonable fee
Borrow my beach cruiser and enjoy the bike path to Santa Monica, Marina, Venice, Culver City and Malibu, also for you local commuting or shopping only, I may have a car for rent for $130/week ( 96 Toyota Rav4 ) $175/week ( 2002 Jeep Wrangler)
Within walking distance:
-Historical Venice canals
-Santa Monica's Main Street
-Venice Beach Pier
-Trendy Abbot Kinney
-Up and coming Rose Avenue
-Whole Foods Market
-Some of the best restaurants and bars in LA
GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD SPOTS:
LOOKING FOR A CUP OF COFFEE:
Venice Beach Wines (great happy hour!)
Gjelina- (great food)
Cafe Gratitude (100% organic Vegan )
Baby Blues BBQ
Venice Ale House
The Library Alehouse
Abbot's Pizza Co
YAS (yoga and spinning)
- VENICE: Friday farmers market 7am- 11am (500 N. Venice Blvd)
- SANTA MONICA:Sunday farmers market 9am-2pm (2640 Main Street)
- VENICE:Tues 5pm- 10pm Food Truck Lot!! (2640 Main Street)
- VENICE:First Friday of each month- Abbott Kinney First Friday festival
05 minutes from Venice Beach
05 minutes from Marina Del Rey Harbor
05 Minutes from Santa Monica
20 minutes from Beverly Hills
30 minutes from Hollywood Chinese Theater & Kodak Theater
20 minutes from The Grove & Farmers Market
30 minutes from Universal Studios
15 minutes from West LA & UCLA
5 minutes from to the beach area
15 minutes from LAX
25 minutes from Downtown LA
1 hour to Disneyland
*If you would like the place cleaned during your stay, let me know. ($50 for basic )
* If possible pick up from LAX $25 ( $30 berfore 9am or after 5pm )
Very easy to live with, Cool guy from France (Paris), but been in Cal for 25 years now. friendly. Like to be around new interesting people. Les Francophones sont les bienvenues
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
14 night minimum stay
for 14 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add £8 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£322|
NO SMOKING inside the bungalow.
Please no extra overnight guests unless previously agreed to.
If you must bring a pet with you, please make sure that they are taken care of. I will charge an additional fee for each pet.
NO LOUD PARTIES PEOPLE...must respect other tenants in other bungalows.
quiet hours are in effect from 10 p.m. until 8 a.m. During these hours you should use televisions and stereos at a volume level as to not disturb your neighbors, refrain from boisterous indoor and outdoor activity which may disturb your neighbors, and limit conversation in your home to use your "inside voice." Even during times which are outside of the quiet hours observance, please be courteous and respectful to your neighbors and other bungalows tenants.
We in general like people who are conscious + respectful and do things with a peaceful and loving energy.
Thank you, Merci, Gracias.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.