|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Newly remodeled, spacious, and convenient 2 bed/1 bath 2nd floor apartment in 12 unit building just steps away from S Lake Ave. 2-blocks to Colorado and Caltech; 1mi to Old Town & Rose Bowl. Monthly rentals preferred.
The two bedroom both have very luxurious,
Queen-sized, memory foam beds for amazing comfort. Features include updated kitchen, bathroom, closet space, new hardwood floors, and extra sheets/towels.
Gated parking space is included. Laundry room is available in the back of the building.
In the past, we also hosted on Airbnb. You can find some of our reviews here:
I am an entrepreneur and real estate investor who has lived in the Los Angeles area for over 40 years. I enjoy meeting new people, traveling, interior decoration, and spending time with friends and family. I speak English, Mandarin Chinese, and Taiwanese.
I had a wonderful experience with this stay. It was great that I could walk to a beautiful park and neighborhood for my morning jog, walk to restaurants and also an early check in because our flight got in early.
I would be back.
I was quite disappointed in this apartment. When I arrived I noticed ants in the kitchen and bathroom. I had to contact the host multiple times to get ant spray but I didn't get any cleaning agents. Their were no cleaning agents in the apartment. I also was diappointed their was no coffee pot. The water pressure in the kitchen and bathroom and very low. The only positive thing about the apartment was the beds were comfortable and it was safe & quiet.
This property was easy to access. Not 5 star accommodations but great response from owner and location was awesome. Near food shopping and freeways in Pasadena.
Awesome Location! You are less than a block from the Pasadena shops and restaurants on Lake Ave, and a short hop from Old Town Pasadena and the Rose Bowl. The apartment was spacious, clean and very quiet. The landlord was friendly and provided good service. The parking space was large and convenient, and there is even an outside garden patio if you want to sit outside and soak in the sun. Great value for the price. I will definitely come back!
While this apartment was fairly clean, it was old and freshly "painted over". It was a great location for town, however was too minimal for our likes (and we don't require much!). It had less than most standard VRBO apts. It didn't make false claims, just read the amenities list carefully. There were 4 small bath towels, no kitchen towels, wash cloths, etc. There was no iron, no soap, not enough toilet paper, no coffee pot or toaster, no extra bedding etc.If you had an accident, you would have no way to clean it up! I ran into the manager on my way out and said something. She said - "you should have called me" -this is not how this usually works. She didn't leave me her number and specify this in the beginning. She did ask that I give it 5 stars though! 2 stars was just for location!
We are centrally located in Pasadena; with just about all you can imagine a few blocks in each direction. Conveniences include, but are not limited to:
- 1 block from shopping and restaurant areas on South Lake Ave
- 2 blocks from Colorado Blvd.
- Top restaurants within 4 blocks include: Mediterranean Cafe, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Abricott, The Counter, Lemonade, Malbec, Green Street Restaurant, Bistro 45, Cafe Verde, and New Delhi Palace.
- 2 blocks from California Institute of Technology (Caltech).
- 3 blocks from Pasadena City College (PCC).
- 1.4 miles (7 minutes by car; 15 minutes by bus) to Old Town, with many hip bars, cafes, galleries, boutiques and performance venues. Top restaurants include: Ración, Cheval Bistro, Vertical Wine Bistro, Sushi Roku, Aroma Cafe, Osawa, The Melting Pot, and Scarlet Tea Room.
- 2 miles (7 minutes by car) to The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens.
- 4 miles (12 minutes by car) to Rose Bowl Stadium.
- 12 miles (20 minutes by car) to downtown Los Angeles and STAPLES Center.
Pasadena is very green and lush and as the city people like to say, "We are blessed with a TREE-mendous canopy of leaves over our city," there are tons of shaded areas perfect for leisurely strolls. The neighborhood is very safe and is ideal for families.
As the ninth-largest city in Los Angeles County, Pasadena is famous for the annual Rose Bowl football game, the Tournament of Roses Parade, California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Fuller Theological Seminary, Art Center College of Design, the Pasadena Playhouse, the Norton Simon Museum of Art, and the Pacific Asia Museum.
- Huntington Hospital - 1.8 mile, 7 minutes drive
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center - 4.7 miles, 11 minutes drive
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center - 4.9 miles, 14 minutes drive
- City of Hope Medical Group - 2.4 miles, 10 minutes drive
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£284|
Due to recent incidents of credit card fraud and thefts, for your security, please send us a copy of your driver's license/passport/official photo ID prior to check in. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.