|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Convenient 1 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment on the 1st floor of an 8 unit building in the heart of Pasadena. 2 blocks to Colorado, 4 blocks to Caltech & PCC, & close to Rose Bowl & Staples. Parking space included. Monthly rental preferred.
The bedroom has a very comfortable queen size, memory foam bed. Living room has a white leather couch, LCD TV, and air conditioner. Features include full kitchen, bathroom, closet space, hardwood floors, and extra sheets/towels.
Covered parking space is included behind the building. Laundry room is available in the back of the building.
In the past, we also hosted on Airbnb. You can find some of our reviews here:
I am an entrepreneur and real estate investor who has lived in the Los Angeles area for over 40 years. I enjoy meeting new people, traveling, interior decoration, and spending time with friends and family. I speak English, Mandarin Chinese, and Taiwanese.
We had a great time in Pasadena during Rose Bowl trip. The Apartment was centrally located just two blocks from the Rose Parade route so we could just walk up to Colorado Blvd. to watch the spectacular event! The Apartment was clean, and perfect size for the two of us. Close to shopping, and dining which was great. Glendy, the owner was very nice and easy to work with. The only issue we had was that the instructions sent on how to access the place were not accurate, but with one phone call to Glendy everything was resolved. Great location, and would definitely stay here again.
We are centrally located in Pasadena; with just about all you can imagine a few blocks in each direction. Conveniences include, but are not limited to:
- 1 block from shopping and restaurant areas on Colorado Blvd.
- 4 blocks from California Institute of Technology (Caltech) and Pasadena City College (PCC).
- 2 miles (7 minutes by car) to The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens.
- 4 miles (12 minutes by car) to Rose Bowl Stadium.
- 12 miles (20 minutes by car) to downtown Los Angeles and STAPLES Center.
Pasadena is very green and lush and as the city people like to say, "We are blessed with a TREE-mendous canopy of leaves over our city," there are tons of shaded areas perfect for leisurely strolls. The neighborhood is very safe and is ideal for families.
As the ninth-largest city in Los Angeles County, Pasadena is famous for the annual Rose Bowl football game, the Tournament of Roses Parade, California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Fuller Theological Seminary, Art Center College of Design, the Pasadena Playhouse, the Norton Simon Museum of Art, and the Pacific Asia Museum.
- Huntington Hospital - 2.8 mile, 8 minutes drive
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center - 3.8 miles, 9 minutes drive
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center - 6.1 miles, 13 minutes drive
- City of Hope Medical Group - 3.4 miles, 12 minutes drive
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£321|
Due to recent incidents of credit card fraud and thefts, for your security, please send us a copy of your driver's license/passport/official photo ID prior to check in. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.