|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Beautiful 2 bdrm/ 2 bath ground floor unit with peaceful garden view. Recent updates include new tile floors, new kitchen appliances and granite countertops, and new furniture throughout. Grab bars in both showers. The lovely unit boasts comfort and elegance and is an easy stroll to the beach or pool! Units are non-smoking and are decorated and equipped for your enjoyment, including central air, cable TV, wireless internet access and a fully equipped kitchen. On arrival, your unit is supplied with a starter pack of soaps, tissues, toilet paper, garbage bags and paper towels.
Local phone calls are free, and long distance is available at ten cents a minute for U.S. calls. Each condominium is provided with beach chairs and a beach umbrella. Linens and towels may be exchanged at the office on Tuesday if you are staying 7 or more nights. Beach towels are available for purchase.
We are conveniently located within walking distance of a golf course & restaurants.
The unit was clean and very well stocked. The team at Sanibel Siesta was so professional and accommodating! We can't wait to go back. The perfect beach only steps away and affordable, you can't ask for more.
There was a lot of good with this complex, and some not so good.
We stayed in room 203 for our stay.
1. The room was nice, it had ceramic floors, a big dining room table, an absolutely huge screened porch, flat screen TV in bedrooms. It was updated and spacious.
2. It was a block away from the beach that was very easy to access. The closet was packed full of beach gear for us to use.
3. The pool was clean and quiet.
The appliances were having issues.
1. The refrigerator took 24 hours to cool down to a respectable temperature. I had to remove all my dairy products I purchased and run them over to my family's unit next door to put in their fridge. I was afraid of having my kids drink the milk that was in it, so I had to throw it away. After 24 hours, it was cold enough to store all my food.
2. The AC unit stopped working one day while we were out, we returned to a unit that was 82 degrees at my childrens bedtime. I called the emergency number for the complex, and they had a guy fix the problem within 15 minutes. (I wish he would have announced that he was at our unit before he started working on it, and he was a little gruff).
The fix was easy: there was too much stuff in the closet, something fell and pushed a pvc pipe into a "down position" , tripping a sensor and shutting off the AC. He told me that he had told the owner about the problem multiple times and that he has to do this often. Seems like the problem could be fixed pretty easily.
Having 2 little kids up until 2 am that night was punishing
3. The thermostat was hard to figure out. Our room was pre programmed, and set to 76 degrees during the day, which is way too hit for us. I finally had to turn off the button that said "schedule " to make the room stay at a decent
Unit 203 is very nice. We had 6 of us stay in this unit, and we had plenty of space. Unit was well equipped with everything we needed. The screened in porch was very nice. We also enjoyed doing some of the puzzles that we found in one of the closets.The complex grounds are beautiful. Very short walk to the beach, and a short drive to shopping and restaurants. Everyone was very friendly. Office staff very nice. We would definitely rent this unit again.
Beautiful, modern, clean & spacious apartment with private terrace, shared pool, gas grills & beach access! This was one of the nicest rentals we've had! The kitchen had everything including plenty of dishes and silverware. Pots & pans, microwave, stove, oven & coffee maker - everything was high quality and new. The location near the beginning of the island is perfect for long beach walks and shelling. Staff were friendly and helpful. We hope to come again soon!
Beautifully maintained and furnished condo. Close to the pool and a short walk to the beach. While no significant water views, there are beautiful views of the flora and fauna of the property. We stayed at an inn on Sanibel in January and we're really impressed by the increased value we got from staying at this property on our second trip to Sanibel this spring. Definitely wood stay here again.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.