***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
Located in Midtown Manhattan, this all-suite property offers many wonderful amenities and facilities, ensuring that a guest's’ stay is as enjoyable and enriching as possible. Daily housekeeping, 24 hour security, complimentary High-Speed Internet, a private bar/club lounge with beautiful views, an intimate and cozy lobby, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and a complimentary business center are available to all guests.
In addition to its great location, the staff is experienced and exceedingly polite, working towards meeting guests’ everyday needs, and transportation to all the wonders of Manhattan is just around the corner!
Come experience the beauty of one of the greatest cities in the world in comfort and style, and make the absolute most out of what may become the best trip of your life!
ABOUT THE SPACE
The City Lights Suite is aptly named with most suites offering a gorgeous view of those twinkling city lights New York is so famous for. The 456- 562 sq. ft. suite features a queen size or king size bed (subject to availability); in either case, feel free to sigh out loud as you sink into pillow-top mattresses and sumptuous linens.
Other features include complimentary WiFi, daily housekeeping, a stylish sitting area with a sleeper sofa, a warm-toned kitchenette equipped with a coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, dishes and dishwasher, and a 55-inch TV and Bose sound system- all accented by herringbone wood floors. The bathroom includes a glass-door shower and a backlit mirror accompanied by stylish marble accents, as well as complimentary robes and a flat-screen TV.
ABOUT THE AREA
Midtown Manhattan, or simply Midtown, is one of the world’s most exciting destinations, containing iconic sites such as Central Park, Times Square, and Carnegie Hall, as well as New York’s Theater District, Fifth Avenue, the Modern Museum of Art, and Madison Square Garden. These are all just a blocks from the which is additionally located just minutes away from shopping and dining hotspots such as 57th Street and the Russian Tea Room.
JFK and LaGuardia airports are less than 18 miles from the hotel, and public transport such as taxis, buses, and trains are easily accessible. Numerous grocery stores and Laundromats are right around the corner. Of course, the property is central location allows you to do without- walking just a few blocks in any direction will bring you to some of the most exciting and celebrated places New York has to offer! Whether you’re on vacation or in the city for business, you’ll be sure to enjoy being close to it all during your stay at.
- Shopping on Fifth Avenue (2 blocks away) or 57th street (one block over)
- Visit Central Park (3 blocks away)
- Carnegie Hall (across the street)
- The Theater District (2 blocks away)
- Times Square (8 blocks away)
- Rockefeller Center (5 blocks away)
- City Center (across the street)
- MOMA (4 blocks away)
- Statue of Liberty (5.7 miles away)
- American Museum of Natural History (0.4 miles away)
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Breakfast ($24.71 per person/child)
- Valet Parking ($35 for every 24 hrs. no in or out privileges)
- $300 incidental deposit per room charged upon check-in.
- $5.50 per room per night occupancy tax will be charged at the hotel
- Minimum age to check in is 21 with government-issued photo ID
- Valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, -American Express, Discover accepted)
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- Front Desk and Security provided 24 hours a day. Accessibility via interior corridor available.
- ADA compliant
- U.S. Fire Safety Approved
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.