About the property
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay30 nights
This pretty 2 bedroom is a perfect Oasis after a fun-filled day in exciting NYC!
CHECKING IN: We will send check in instructions to you by email a few weeks before your arrival date
TV SERVICE: We have Smart TVs equipped with free Netflix and limited basic TV channels (no cable). Free Wi-Fi with streaming capability is also available. Please note that the Wi-Fi is intended for basic residential use only such as emails, and not for heavy download of large data files.
SUPPLIES: All of the necessary basic supplies such as dish soap, dishwasher pods, paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap, and shampoo/ body wash will be provided upon check in. It is the responsibility of the guest to replenish any items that they need if they run out.
MAIL: Mail & package delivery is not available to this apartment. Deliveries can be sent to our management office; please contact us for the address. However, this is a courtesy service that we extend to our guests, and the management is not responsible for anything that is lost or improperly delivered.
LAUNDRY: Guests have 24/7 access to the laundry room on the lower level, located one flight below the lobby where we have complimentary washers and dryers for your convenience.
INFANTS: A portable pack-n-play for use as a crib can be requested, available on a first come first serve basis
PETS: Pets are allowed as long as they are completely house-trained, weigh 25 pounds or less, and have a quiet, non-aggressive temperament. There is a charge of $250 per pet/ month if accepted.
KEYS: There are 2 sets of keys on the table inside the apartment. The small grey plastic key fob is an electronic key for access to the building front door and the door to the lower level for laundry and garbage/recycling. After check in, use the fob to enter the front door of the building by placing it next to the red light adjacent to the intercom panel. The special code for the intercom should only be used on your initial entry during check-in as the code is changed often for security purposes.
GUEST CANCELLATION: If a guest needs to cancel their reservation for a legitimate reason but and there is no refund due per the terms and conditions, the guest may be eligible for a credit for the unused portion of their stay to be used towards a future reservation within one year of the date of the original reservation.
ISSUES & CONCERNS: If there are any issues, we request that you alert us immediately so that we can take care of them in a timely manner. The fastest way to reach us is by email and we are available on a daily basis.
1. CONFIRMED GUESTS & ADDITIONAL GUESTS: Only guests in the original reservation whose IDs are verified in advance are allowed to stay in the apartment for the full duration of the reservation term. Any sublet, sublease or substitution of guests is strictly forbidden. If the number of guests staying in the apartment exceeds the number indicated on the confirmed reservation, the guest is responsible to pay the daily charge of $75 for each additional person for the entire term of the booking, regardless of the length of their stay in the apartment. The number of guests may never exceed the maximum number of guests allowed in the apartment. Children 24 months & under stay free of charge, but must be counted as part of the number of guests.
2. NO SMOKING/NO CANDLES: There is no smoking allowed in the apartment, the building hallways or anywhere on premises, including in front of the building entrance. All candles or incense that burn with a lit flame are strictly forbidden, even if they are contained in a protective glass.
3. BE CONSIDERATE: Kindly refrain from playing loud music or hosting parties that may disturb neighbors.
Terms & Conditions:
1. For security reasons, the host may ask for an international guest's passport or local guest’s government issued ID upon or following checking in.
2. The host reserves the right to access the apartment periodically during the guest's stay, even when the guest is not in, for general maintenance, checking that local fire & health department codes are maintained, and checking that rules are being complied with. This is for the safety and benefit of the guest, as well as all of the other residents of the building. Our team will always knock before entering the apartment, and will only do so at reasonable hours so as not to disturb guest’s privacy. Additionally, exterminator service dates are posted in the lobby for the convenience of the guest- and guests do not need to be present at that time unless they prefer.
3. The guest security deposit may be used to compensate host for reasons including but not limited to: covering damage or loss as perceived by the host, any overstay after the check out specified on the reservation which will be accessed at the daily rate on the listing site, and any unauthorized charges made by the guest.
4. The host reserves the express right to cancel any Guest at any time during their stay without advance notice, if it deemed that they pose a risk to themselves, the property, and/or the well-being of other tenants in the building. Furthermore, at the discretion of the management, any Guest who arrives for check in, that is perceived to pose a risk of any kind, will immediately be denied access to the rental property and will receive a full refund for the booking.
5. In the event that any guest does not check out of the apartment at the expiration of the booking term on the designated date and time, as host, Splendid Apartments reserves the express right to pack all of the guest's personal belongings and store them safely until the guest is able to collect them personally. The guest will be charged a daily penalty for their stored belongings.
6. Hold Harmless & Indemnification. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Guest shall hold harmless and indemnify Host from any and all losses, claims, liability, lawsuits, allegations, expenses of any kind arising out of or in connection with the booking, including but not limited to injury to person and/or property, as well as any consequential damages, attorney fees, costs and/or expenses arising thereof. Such obligation on the part of the Guest shall exist regardless of any actual or alleged negligence or fault on the part of the Host. By accepting this booking, the Guest agrees to abide by the above hold harmless clause. The Guest expressly agrees to hold the Host harmless from any loss or liability that may arise during the term of the stay at this property and acknowledges that the Host is not responsible for any loss whatsoever.
GUEST COMPLIANCE. Please review all of the terms and conditions of the reservation. Failure to comply with any of the apartment house rules & terms and conditions of the reservation may result in immediate cancellation of the guest's reservation without refund. By making a reservation and submitting payment through this site for any of our properties, the Guest hereby acknowledges and accepts all of the terms and conditions specified above and agrees to comply with same.
MODIFICATION. Please note that the host reserves the right to modify any terms and conditions on the listing without advance notice to guest.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Why Juliana Kim chose Lenox Hill
This 2 bedroom apartment is on the 2nd of our walk-up building and features contemporary furnishings, a beautiful walk in shower in an elegantly appointed bathroom. Newly updated kitchen has beautiful wood cabinetry, black granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. There is no elevator in this charming building, but the apartment is just one flight up from the lobby level. The apartment includes 2 private bedrooms: one with a queen size bed and the other with a full size bed, and the contemporary sofa in the living area that folds down to become a full-size bed. This apartment comfortably sleeps 6 guests maximum. The sofa bed is best used for a single adult, or 1-2 small children.
What makes this Apartment unique
The building is ideally situated on the desirable Upper East Side of Manhattan in a safe and vibrant neighborhood well known for its array of wonderful restaurants and great shopping. Nearby stores are available to accommodate your every need; groceries and exquisitely prepared foods from the many local shops as well as a large Whole Foods grocery store on 57th street, pharmacies, banks, liquor stores, Starbucks, unique clothing and gift boutiques, Bed Bath and Beyond and many others. The location is convenient to shopping at Bloomingdale's just a few blocks away on Third Avenue, the renowned Madison Avenue and Fifth Avenue shopping venues including flagship department stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman and Barneys, Tiffany's and the Nike Store, cultural sites like the famous Fifth Avenue 'museum mile' with the Metropolitan Museum and Guggenheim Museums among them, and other tourist attractions such as Central Park (has a small zoo), Rockefeller Center, 'MoMa' Modern Art Museum, Times Square and the Broadway Theater district. Most of these places are within walking distance (about 15-30 minutes depending) and public transportation, local buses and subways, are all located nearby. If the weather is good- walking is an ideal way to see the sights of the city and this apartment is convenient to subways and buses- just a few minutes walk away!
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 3:00 PM
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
GREAT CLEAN APARTMENT IN BEST LOCATION
Property was on 1st floor of apartment building accessed by key fobbed door
first impression it was smaller than photos suggest but clean, had good usable kitchen with fridge, microwave cooker etc.
2 good sized double bedrooms both with wardrobes
more than enough space for family of 4 adults and my sons made use of the tv for the short time we were actually in the apartment
landlady was more than helpful with early check in and late checkout and sent extra towels when needed
great location with 5-10 minute walk to subway station and central location to whole of new york city, but near to main shopping/restaurants on 2nd, 3rd, lexington and 5th avenue
only negative was the street traffic noise from busy 1st avenue with bedrooms on streetside, ear plugs definitely needed
Staying in this charming neighborhood building will give you a real sense of the New York experience and the life as a local. The shops in the vicinity carry everything you will need for a perfect stay.
Additional pricing information
NIGHTLY RATE $425 ACCESS. As Host, Splendid Management reserves the right to access the apartment periodically during the Guest’s stay, even when the Guest is not in for routine maintenance, similar to a hotel accommodation, as well as checking to be sure that all local fire codes and health department codes are well maintained and that house rules are being complied with. This is for the safety and benefit of the guest, as well as all of the other residents of the building. ADDITIONAL GUESTS: In the event the actual number of guests staying in the apartment exceeds the number indicated on the confirmed reservation, regardless of how many guests the apartment can accommodate in total, the guest acknowledges that they will be responsible to pay the additional daily per person charge. All extra guests will be charged for the entire term of the booking, regardless of the length of their stay in the apartment. At no time may the number of guests exceed the maximum number of guests allowable in the apartment. EXTRA GUEST CHARGE: This 2-bedroom apartment sleeps a maximum of 6 guests. The nightly rate indicated on the listing is for the first 4 guests. Additional guests will each be charged $75 per night for the duration of the booking term. GUEST COMPLIANCE. Please review all of the terms and conditions of the reservation. Failure to comply with any of the apartment house rules & terms and conditions of the reservation may result in immediate cancellation of the guest's reservation without refund. Guest hereby acknowledges and accepts all of the terms and conditions specified above and and elsewhere on the listing site and agrees to comply with same.