Fantastic New 1 bedroom apartment in the new and trendy Hamilton neighbourhood of Brisbane. Five minutes to the CBD and entertainment area of Southbank. Right on the river with a gorgeous view, this fully private one bedroom. 100's of shops/cafe
SUB PENTHOUSE RIVERSIDE LIFESTYLE & LUXURY IN FULLY FURNISHED ONE BEDROOM HAMILTON APARTMENT
This apartment is a must for the discerning corporate lease or executive couple for longer stays and sabaticals. Or for a great long weekend in the city to be in the luxiourious heart of it all .
A Large open plan living area opening to generous balcony. Located in the prestigious suburb of Hamilton with a cosmopolitan lifestyle to go with it!
* Amazing 3 metre floor to ceiling glass with natural light and ventilation
* Unobstructed East views of Brisbane River, Gateway and Moreton Bay (Privacy Plus)
* Living space that opens onto a tiled balcony with full weather closing
* Dual Zone Ducted Air Conditioning/Heating
* Single car space triple gated security and bicycle storage
* Secure complex and intercom system
* Resort style infinity pool with separate hot tub/Jacuzzi and BBQ area
This modern spacious one bedroom apartment comes complete with contemporary furnishings. The main living space is integrated with the kitchen and dining areas and features a large sofa, chaise, coffee table and entertainment unit as well as modern artwork and soft furnishings.
Complete with quality appliances, the open plan kitchen boasts modern sophistication as well as superior dinnerware...show more, glassware and cookery.
The Master bedroom features a built-in robe and deluxe furnishings including queen bed, bedside tables, quilt cover and scatter cushions as well as contemporary bedside lamps and artwork.
Entertaining is a pleasure on this all weather enclosable balcony. This apartment also comes with a single secure parking space.
Surrounded by an upmarket cosmopolitan lifestyle offering elegant sophisticated dining of Sono and award winning restaurants; boutique Dendy cinemas; explore vibrant spring menus of contemporary restaurants; enjoying fresh roasted coffee blends at trendy cafes Hamilton Harbour could be your new address.
Minutes from everything. Just 5 km from the Brisbane CBD and 8 km to the airport, 200metres to City Cat terminal/bus, and nearby Parks and recreation, Royal Queensland Golf Club, and private schools.
The Hamilton Harbour Portside area offers you the best of both worlds
- This is a strictly non-smoking apartment. Do Not Book if you are a smoker.
- The apartment listing is for one bedroom 2 persons. No additional persons permitted. Rate is for 2 person in one room. If you need two rooms you will have to book through my other listing
- A 150.00 cleaning fee and 300.00 security bond is due at time in cash (USD/AUD/ EUR/UKL) upon checkin. The security bond will be refunded if the keys are return and apartment is in undamaged, clean and tidy condition. Pool towels washed, dishes clean and in cupboards. Travelmob is unable to hold a damage deposit so it must be paid in cash upon checkin or by credit card into Paypal 48hrs before stay.
WiFi is Not included in the unit. I can arrange access for you at a fee of $30.00 for 3G of data valid for stay or max 30 days with a 60.00 deposit on the MiniWifi. Alternately, there is free at many cafe within the precinct, and public library 150m away. It is also easy to get a dongle from any of the local providers (optus, telstra, virgin, vodafone) with a suitable Gigbyte download for your needs.
For cleaning fee and WiFi, and damage/key deposit can be paid locally or through -------. You can choose to pay these upfront through ------- (+------- service charge), or in cash upon arrival.
**Contact for special rates of 4 weeks or longer**
**As this is a private unit in a residential building there is no front desk . Check in is between 2pm and 7pm. late check in may be possible for additional charge but please advise before booking to confirm*** This is a private home and not a commercial hotel or accommodation.
Private use of unit and access to buildings facilities for residents including pool and spa.
Interaction with Guests
I meet and greet Guests for check in and give a run down on the unit and neighbourhood. I'm available for questions or concerns by email and phone, and can pop by if necessary during the visit. It's very private usage with help at hand if needed. I then will meet you for check out at a predetermined time, and refund key/damage/Wifi/transit pass deposits at that time. (unless paid through ------- - then key deposit comes back through -------).
** if I'm not available i work with another very capable ------- host who will do my checkin/outs.
Fantastic stylish upmarket new area with an established neighbourhood and shopping area 100m away.
30m to Bus, 200 m to CityCat Ferry, and 500m to train. 5km to Brisbane international airport. 100m to cruiseship terminal.
Other Things to Note
I can arrange Wifi and Transit passes at cost for you. There would be a deposit due of 10.00 per transit card, and 60.00 per wifi device due in cash upon arrival.