|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
The villa is newly built, 2storey, self contained, 150sq/m. Our region is only 5km away from Argostoli, orientated between the mountainous part of the island and the coastal regions, giving unique views to the vast blue Ionian Sea. The villa is situated at the centre of the island, thus permitting easy access to every corner of it.
The villa has functional autonomy, independent external access and privacy, everything necessary for a pleasant comfortable stay. It is built with respect towards the environment.
The structure was based on stone and ceramic roof-tiles, combining traditional architecture and modern elements that promotes luxury and comfort. Surrounded by age-old olive trees and lash gardens. The element of water added by the private pool, completes the tranquillity and independence needed during ones vacation.
The capability of cycling around the region (rent-a-bike office next to the villa) helps you experience the magical scenery of nature. The villa is suitable for couples, families and groups of people up to 8pers.
Our region is really worth visiting:
- Cyclopean walls of the Mycenaean Era in Razata.
-The pine tree forest of Lavraga, named after the famous music composer and founder of the Lyric School.There are ruins of his house.
- Koutavos Lagoon- Lake with 17 different species of birds and fish. You can rent a boat for a nice sail in the middle of the lake
- The De Bosset Bridge
- Natural History Museum in Daugata
- Nautical Museum in Farsa.
- The watermill in Katavothres (geological phenomenon)
- Fanari - Lighthouse of Agion Theodoron
-The indented beautifull beaches of the Lassi province(Makrys Gyalos, Platys Gyalos, Paliostafida).
- The Convent of St Gerasimos.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.