This 90 square meters (968 square ft), two bedrooms, top floor duplex with his own terrace located in the heart of Ternes shopping district, is really 7 minutes walk from the Avenue des Champs-Elysées and the Arc-de-Triomphe.
The apartment overlooks a typical pedestrian parisian street crossing a famous indoor fresh food market called "Marché des Ternes" where you can find almost everything you need. Also, the unit is surrounded by cafés, brasseries, wine and cheese boutiques and bakeries, supermarkets and department stores. Not to mention some of the most famous restaurants in town like l’Entrecôte where you'll have to queue (sometimes for long) to be seated.
Located atop of a 1888 corner building, the unit is on a calm pedestrian street that you can observe from your own balcony. Large double glazed windows ensure calm and permanent brightness on both side of the flat.
A large wooden floors living-room, 530 square ft, with a corner sofa, eclectic artwork, a home cinema equipment serving a large flat screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen, two separate bedrooms furnished with comfortable king size beds and a bathroom with shower and tube makes you feel at home.
And of course a very high speed internet wireless connexion, not to mention all the amenities you need to make your stay fun and hassle-free.
And because many people ask for :
1. Payment - You “submit a booking” which means you pay the full amount now. There are no cash transactions, and unfortunately you may not put down a deposit.
2. Deposit - HomeAway does not charge the deposit at all unless there is a claim for damages after check-out.
3. Description - I cannot send you any more pictures.
4. Telephone - The site blocks telephone numbers so please do not send me your number and ask to call you back.
5. Security - For security and protection matters, the apartment is equipped with a perfectly visible of two cameras system placed in the entrance and the living room. The system only works while the apartment is unoccupied. Because your privacy is priceless, this system is naturally deactivated at the moment you take possession of the premises, and it is reactivated after your departure.