About the property
- House2100 sqft
- Separate WC's1
- Minimum Stay2 - 6 nights
Newly remodeled 4 bedroom 2.5 bath, finished basement with lounge area and bar
It’s time to start planning for your Notre Dame Football weekend festivities! Are you thinking about having to split up your family or group into multiple cramped hotel rooms? Have you thought about the hassle of having to gather everyone up come game day, drive, or wait in line for a shuttle or cab and then wrestle the traffic to the stadium or your tailgating destination? FORGET ABOUT IT! THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE! It can't get much closer to Notre Dame! This beautifully renovated 2100 sq. ft. open concept one story home is the perfect set up for entertaining! This property sleeps 10 people, has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a finished basement with a 4 seat bar and is located 1 block and a half from the Notre Dame Avenue campus entrance! There's no traffic to beat here! No worries about trying to find parking for you or any visiting friends either since you've got 6 spots in the driveway / 2 car attached garage + additional street parking if needed. More importantly, YOU'LL BE A QUICK 5 MINUTE WALK TO THE FOOTBALL FIELD!
If you’re not tailgating at the stadium, it's a great place to do so right in the front yard! Grill out while you listen to the Notre Dame Marching Band! Take in all the excitement that you came here for while you people watch hundreds of passersby on their way to the game!
Going out on the town during your stay? Good thing it’s just a 2 minute walk to Night life at Eddy Commons with multiple bars and restaurants to choose from! There are many more restaurants, shops and bars all within a 5 minute drive as well!
Staying around the house? Enjoy the Large fenced in backyard/patio or hang out in the newly remodeled basement equipped with a bar, lounge area and big screen TV!
- If you're not coming in town for the big game we've got your stay covered for many other Notre Dame / South Bend events as well! Prices will reflect event attended.
- Just a word of advice; book quickly whether it’s at our house or someone else’s! Everyone else will be! If you do choose this property, please enjoy our home as your home! We've been welcoming guests for 8 years and by now we know exactly what you’re looking for during your stay. This truly is a better choice than settling for that hotel! Enjoy your time here. We’re taking care of the rest!
Feel free to contact me at any time with questions that have not been answered below!
- Large open concept with living room(big screen TV / gas fireplace), dining room(8 person table) and gourmet Kitchen w/ all new appliance & 4 seat island - - Coffee / maker, utensils / plates / drink-ware - city drinking water-
- Washer/dryer room (Detergent, spot remover, dryer sheets, iron / board provided)
- High speed internet / Wi-Fi
- All linens, towels and toiletries provided
- Finished basement w/bar, Big screen TV, lounge area- home alarm system
- Large fenced in backyard with Lighted patio / furniture
- In ground gas grill (No worries of running out or propane!
- Gas fire pit
- 2 car garage / driveway parking (6 spots) plus street parking
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (All fresh linens + pillows provided)
- Bedroom 1 (master) - King bed +spa-like full bath
-Bedroom 2 - Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - Twin Bed
- Den / Office - Twin daybed + 1 twin roll out pop up trundle bed
- Basement - 2 twins + 1 pop up trundle bed (We can move twin from bedroom 3 downstairs if you would like).
BATHROOMS (2.5) (All fresh towels provided)
- 1st full spa-like bath in master
- 2nd full bath with tub/shower
- 1/2 bath
- 50% refund if reservation canceled before 60 days of check-in date
- No refund if reservation is canceled within 60 days of check-in date
- If reservation is within 60 days of check-in date, full payment is due at booking.
- Check in time: 4:00pm EST Check out time: 12pm EST (Speak with owner for different times).
- Additional nights may be added for additional charge.
- 2 night minimum stay. If guest chooses to stay 1 night, 2 night rate will be charged.
- Walking distance to Eddy commons (restaurants / bars / shops)
AVAILABLE RENTAL EVENTS
- Football Games & Other Sporting Events
- Junior Parents Weekend
- Class Reunions
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Why Rocky chose Northeast South Bend
I was born and raised in South Bend! I've lived on this street my whole life! I grew up a block away from my grandparents, eventually got married and now live at this location right across the street from them! I love the area, the people, the closeness to many activities and the memories! Just to look across the street and reminisce on the many days spent there is and will be a wonderful gift to me through the years. We couldn't imagine living anywhere else!
What makes this House unique
Not many people can say that they get to hear the Notre Dame marching Band practice outdoors during the nice weather months! I know when Notre Dame scores a touchdown before I even see it on my T.V from the cheers at the stadium! A quick 5 minute walk and we're on campus with many beautiful trails and lakes to run, walk or bike. We never get bored! We have a great park area for our daughter, as well as shops, bars and restaurants just as close as campus is from us. What else could we want? These are all huge perks for us and some of the reasons we love it here! We get most of these benefits all year round, so we're happy to pass them off to our guests for the short, but fun filled weekend or week that they are here! We love this area so much that we just remodeled our whole home, which stood at about 1200 sq. ft., and added on an addition with all new common areas great for entertaining, adding up to our 2100 sq. ft. dream home to enjoy for many years to come with our daughter and new baby on the way!
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Walking distance to everything.
Plenty of sleeping space for everyone.
Beautiful home perfect for large families
Such a wonderful stay in a beautifully appointed home. Plenty of space for large families. Large family room /kitchen perfect for gatherings. Short walk to notre dame stadium Beds were so comfortable !
Expectations Met and Exceeded!
You are always curious if the pictures advertised for a VRBO are indeed what will be there when you arrive. I have to say, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered! The house is beautiful and very clean. The open floorplan was perfect for hosting several guests (we had 6 but this house could easily accommodate more). Our family is a bit picky on bathrooms, and we were very pleased with cleanliness at this home. The sleeping spaces were clean and comfortable and overall this was a FANTASTIC find.
The owners had bagels, cream cheese, juice, coffee, creamer, apples, plates, plastic utensils and cups for us upon arrival. So nice! They were very responsive with our messages and we felt comfortable through the whole process.
This house IS within walking distance to ND and Eddy's Commons...however, it is also very quiet! It's a couple blocks off of Notre Dame Ave, so a bit removed from the hustle. We only had to get in our car one time the whole weekend, and that was a trip to the grocery store. (which is fantastic so you can enjoy some brews an no worry of driving) Eddy's commons has several restaurants and food options...after a long day of walking around campus it was a nice option! There is a Starbucks there and a HUGE bookstore for ND apparel and goodies. We like Brothers for the brew and atmosphere...pretty hopping on a Friday afternoon. We had some apps, brews then walked to the pep rally. It was great!
My only regret is I don't feel as though we were able to take full advantage of all this house had to offer! The fire pit in the backyard and the cozy bar in the basement...maybe next time! :-)
Fantastic home 2 blocks from campus!
The owner was very accommodating and easy to work with. The house had everything me needed plus some. We will definitely be back!
I rented the house for a girls'weekend to tailgate a ND game with my Daughter (senior at SMC)
It was just what we wanted for the perfect girls'weekend. Location, Location, Location, and the house was meticulous too.
A great home on the edge of campus - perfect for 8 to 10
The house has just about all the upgrades and is very comfortable, clean and well equipped. Only a hot tub would put it over the edge but that is quibbling. Rocky and Gina are perfect hosts who focus on every detail to make sure you are comfortable. This is a great deal for a large group since the visiting is so much easier than a hotel... and tailgating is easy as is the Eddy Street Common.
Additional pricing information
- 50% refund if reservation canceled before 60 days of check-in date - No refund if reservation is canceled within 60 days of check-in date - If reservation is within 60 days of check-in date, full payment is due at booking. - Check in time: 3:00pm EST Check out time: 11am EST (Speak with owner for different times). - Additional nights may be added for additional charge. - 2 night minimum stay. If guest chooses to stay 1 night, 2 night rate will be charged.