I am the owner of Furnished Solutions of Manchester and this circa 1900 Colonial home has been recently renovated while retaining its historic charm is located in Manchester's desirable west side.
This second floor freshly painted home has high ceilings with lots of windows and natural light. Hardwood floors and two porches to enjoy the seasons.
Living room features a 37 inch flat screen TV. The kitchen is completely outfitted with everything you need to cook and the dining room seats 4.
Each of the two bedrooms features a brand new Tuft & Needle queen size mattress, #1 rated mattress in the world, added June 2016, and fine linens. Bathroom is stocked with towels.
Extended cable and secured wireless internet.
No pets and no smoking.
Guests have access to the entire upstairs apartment. You have a private, secure entrance. There is a shared, secure hallway (with the upstairs apt) that leads to the basement, which houses the washer and dryer that both apartments share.
Our guests enjoy their privacy, however, we are always available by email, text, or phone.
We respect our guests' desire for privacy, so more than likely you will not see us. But please, be honest with the number of guests who will be staying. You will not be able to 'sneak' people in without being noticed (exterior security cameras). Lets not make an awkward situation for any of us. Thanks!
Conveniently located off I-293 and only 15 min from Manchester airport. We are approximately 50 miles from Boston & Hampton Beach and just an hour from the White Mountains for great hiking and skiing.
NH Tax ID License #059862 Booking at my rental ensures that you are booking with a legal host ... one who pays the Short Term Rental Tax required by the state. Physical License is posted in the home.
My company Furnished Solutions of Manchester has been placing travelers, including corporate relocations, travel nurses, attorneys, politicians, vacationers, etc. in my turnkey homes.
I have worked in the hospitality business for over 30 years. A decade of experience with Omni Hotels and Hyatt Hotels. I continued on to own and operate 2 restaurants, as well as a motel with short and long term lodging. This experience has prepared me well to rent our home in Manchester NH successfully.
Donna Boutin - Owner purchased this apartment in 2015
We stayed at this apartment for a month. It was just perfect for us. It has been updated, is in a convenient location and the owners were very prompt in responding to any questions we had. I would definitely recommend this home away from home to anyone.
This was a great apartment. Plenty of space, lots of light, with everything you might possibly need included. I was able to walk downtown Manchester, with great views crossing the bridge. The neighborhood was very quiet. All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better space to spend a month away from home.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£406|
*This rental is for the enjoyment of the registered guests only.
1. For liability reasons, guests may not bring any visitors or any others to my home at any time, for any length of time. Only those individuals who are registered guests, whose full names have been provided in advance and who have been paid for in advance, may enter the premises. No other individuals may be on my property. Strictly enforced with exterior security cameras.
2. No smoking, no pets, no parties.
3. Shoes off at the front door.
4. Heat is allowed to be used to a max of 70 degrees, when in the unit, any higher will be at an extra charge. Heat should be lowered to 62 when not in the unit. Heat Level is strictly enforced with exterior security cameras and Wi-Fi enabled thermostat. Electric portable heaters are not allowed.
5. In the case of significant violation of house rules, the reservation will be immediately terminated and all fees and monies paid will be forfeited.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.