|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
This 5 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom, 2592 sq/ft home with
Private Pool and Spa plus Games Room is located in The Hampton Lake's Community, off Highway 27 in Davenport and offers Great accommodation for all groups. No rear neighbors with amazing open views of orange groves and fields (and even Disney fireworks!)
New HUGE fridge ( french doors) and stove installed in July 2015, with stainless steel finish, exterior door ice maker and cool filtered water dispenser.
Sleep soundly with new mattresses throughout the home installed between March-July 2015.
Please note, this property was re-painted throughout the home in February 2015.
New carpet thru out the home, and upgraded tile has been installed in February 2015.
New decor, furnishings, small appliances, some furniture, All linens etc have been replaced in February 2015
This Orlando - Kissimmee - Davenport vacation home includes the following amenities:
- 1st bedroom is a KING MASTER SUITE - on ground
level, has access to the pool deck
- 2nd bedroom is a KING MASTER SUITE -located upstairs and is the only bedroom on that floor level
- 3rd bedroom is a QUEEN MASTER SUITE on ground level - at the front of the property, for privacy.
This property is ideal for 3 couples PLUS there are the two twin rooms.
- 4th bedroom - has 2 x twin beds, on ground level.
- 5th bedroom - has 2 x twin beds, on ground level
We have made the bedding suitable for all groups - ( not just for kids!)
One of our major upgrades to the home has been to tile the entry area, formal living room, dining room, family room, nook and huge kitchen - we chose a quality tile that looks like wood - it worked out GREAT! (all new carpets too)
- 2 spacious living areas (both tiled) one with 65 INCH SMART TV.
- Formal dining area (tiled)
- Oversized kitchen with breakfast bar, separate nook table and chairs with view off the pool (tiles).
The kitchen is well equipped for 12 people, cupboards well stocked for cooking, eating out by the pool, and that important blender for cocktails!
- Pool is 28 x 14 feet - on an oversized deck. The spa cascades into the pool. Pool and spa heat available at extra charge per week - Recommended for October thru end of April.
Plenty of deck space to enjoy the Florida sun.
- Covered lanai for outdoor dining - table and chairs (Great shade or shelter from the rain!)
- Sun Loungers to relax by the pool
- NEW Gas grill available to guests
- Property has its own games room with pool table and table tennis (ping pong). Plenty of storage space for golf clubs etc - Please note this is a basic game room area.
- Free access to all facilities within the community- including community pool – children’s play area, tennis courts, beach volleyball sand pit.
- Free long distance phone calls to USA, Canada, Puerto Rico
- Complementary high speed WiFi internet - house has its own network. SMART TV - 65 INCH
- Digital Cable TV with Flat screen TV in living room, DVD Player, selection of DVD's. Books - Selection of modern authors to choose from in master bedroom.
- All bedrooms have TV - flat screens !!
- Baby Equipment included (baby gate, 2 x pack and play crib, highchair, stroller.)
- Towels and linens included - all beds are made up for your arrival. Pool towels provided.
- Full sized washer and dryer.
- Hair dryer, ironing board & iron included
- Professional management company to prepare the home and take care of you thru your stay - They have Been in the business of vacation home renting and Real Estate for over 20 years.
- Property is Professionally cleaned between all reservations
- Pool is managed by licensed pool company.
Our family was very happy with this rental! The pool was a bit low with water but we were able to fill it ourselves. The hot tub took a long time to heat, so be sure to get everything turned on at least 45 minutes before you plan to use! Other than that, great house, clean and easy to find. Nice neighborhood as well! Awesome view of the fireworks each night :) We'll book this again!
The only suggestion I have is to remove the $75 late check out fee....10:30 can be early if you're loading up a family of 12 and you've been vacationing for 5 days
We stayed at this house for 10 days during Halloween. We had 6 adults and 3 children there during our stay and had more than enough room. The bedrooms were very spacious especially the downstairs master suite - my favorite bedroom! The morning view out back was a glorious site every morning. I am an early riser so getting up before sunrise and being able to have an unobstructed view of the sun coming up everyday while drinking my coffee was so peaceful. Huge excitement for the kids was right after the sunrises there's a fleet of hot air balloons that take off and fly right across the skyline behind the house. The kitchen was another delight to see. The sheer size of it alone was amazing. We could fit all of us in there and still have room to spare! The house is only a block away from Publix grocery store once you get out of the community. As for Disney World it's a breeze to get to from the house. Depending on traffic it only took us 25 minutes. Michelle was very wonderful throughout our entire planning, arriving and staying. She was very attentive when we did have an issue/question and got back to us within a very reasonable time. The pictures online do not do the beauty and size of this house justice - it was a pleasure to stay here and we will definitely recommend this property to anyone!
The house felt spacious even though we were 10 people (2 families). Has a beautiful view in the back overlooking fields and has privacy from the neighbours. We even saw hot air balloons land one morning. Plus you can see the Disney fireworks from a distance at night.
It was a welcome relief to come back to the house after a day at the parks and jump in the pool/spa. And we also spent a few days simply relaxing by the pool (while the dads went and played golf 5 mins away).
The house has everything you could want and more. It's clean, has plenty of crockery and cookware. There was even a second fridge in the garage which was great for keeping all the extra drinks/beer cool.
Can't wait to return!
From the initial contact to see if the villa was available to report a problem, Michelle was very quick to come back to us with details, confirmation of booking and arrange for the problem to be sorted. The villa it self was fantastic, shame we didn't spend more time in it! Directions, instructions on how to get in, the blue folder in the villa with all necessary information was all very clear and concise. We where a party of 7 and the villa gave us plenty of space to chill, relax and not get in each others way. The pool was a welcome sight after the parks to rewind. Local amenities around the villa area are good with Walmart, Starbucks, restaurants just a couple of miles down the road. Overall we had a great stay in a great location. Many thanks.
We were a party of 6 and stayed here for two weeks in July. We all really liked the villa and would say it was the best we have stayed in. The rooms were all clean and spacious, with air con and ceiling fans too keep the temperature cool. The kitchen is big and has plenty of equipment.
Each morning we were able to see the sunrise from the pool, followed by hot air balloons going over (sometimes taking off or landing in the distance). In the evening we would sit by the pool and watch the fireworks from the Disney parks in the distance. It really was a view to remember.
There are plenty of restaurants and supermarkets dotted around; all within a few minutes’ drive from the villa. The parks are all fairly close however the journey can sometimes be delayed by traffic on the I-4. The villa was easy to find and is located towards the back of a quiet neighbourhood (there is no road noise).
We were not sure whether we should have the spa heated, but when we arrived the temperature was perfect. We contacted Michelle with a question about the Spa and she responded quickly.
Overall we found the whole booking process straightforward and would really recommend this villa. It made our holiday to have such great accommodation
The vacation home is about 15-20 minutes drive to the Main Gate of Disney World ( Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Animal Kingdom). After hours of fun in the Disney parks, enjoy relaxing outside on the patio deck enjoying a glass of wine, while watching the kids cool off in the pool or enjoy the spa.
Other attractions are a short drive from the home - Universal Studios, Island of Adventure to experience The World of Harry Potter, Sea World, and Aquatica. Enjoy Wet and Wild or Typhoon Lagoon water parks. Closer to Tampa visit Busch Gardens, or the East coast ( cocoa beach).
The West coast is 1 and 1/2 hours drive to the beaches of Clearwater and St.. Petes - or explore one of the many remote islands off the Gulf coast.
Highway 27 is just 1 mile from the house, many restaurants for all budgets to choose from, and Publix is your local grocery store, less than 5 mins drive.
The 192 resort area, International Drive, has many restaurants. For shopping, The Kissimmee Orlando resort area has many Outlet malls, the Mall of Millenia, Florida mall, The loop, Pointe Orlando, Premium Outlet Malls, and flea markets.
For those interested in nature Florida has a lot to offer and an expanding Eco tourism market - from Airboat rides, canoe rentals, boat rides, nature walks, wildlife refuges, birding trips.
There are many dinner show options, Cirque Du Soleil, Orlando Magic basketball games, or catch some Spring training games ( (baseball). Entertainment is endless.
|Cleaning fee||£114 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£162|
We take 25%initial payment at the time you decide to book, and comes off your balance. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival, is none refundable. The refundable damage deposit is returned to you account 14 days after your stay.