Sethum Villa is ideally situated in the heart of Habaraduwa Town by the Colombo Matara Main Road (A-2). Habaraduwa lies between world renowned Unawatuna Beach and Koggala Beach. Koggala Beach is at about 100m range from the Villa. Domestic Airport, Railway Station and Bus Stand are at close proximity and Banking, Shopping Malls and Restaurants are at close vicinity. Being one of the most wonderful beach locations by the nature, Unawatuna is the cleanest beach in Asia. It is famous for Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Wind Surfing, Swimming in Shallow Still Water and relaxed Sun Bathing. The Jungle Beach, Mirissa (Whale and Dolphin Watching) and Galle Fort are some of nearby interesting places.It a just 2 hrs drive to Sethum Villa from colombo international Airport making it an ideal destination for travellers interested in relaxation and leisure.
ABOUT SETHUM VILLA
Luxurious and modern style and fully furnished double- storey Villa built in 2014. Villa offers double height sitting, dining, TV lounge and 3 deluxe bedrooms. Ground floor accommodates a bedroom, sitting, dining and the modern pantry. Upper floor consists of 2 bedrooms and TV lounge. Two floors are connected by an elegant teak wood staircase. The complete villa offers 3755 square feet also includes beautiful green grass garden and a high perimeter wall fitted with CCTV cameras to give more safety and privacy.
Villa offers 3 deluxe bedrooms with Air conditioned are equipped with 3 king size Sheroton Sweet Sleeper beds, and fine attached bathrooms with free toiletries and hot water, hairdryer. Upper floor rooms have separate balconies that receive sea breeze. Ground floor rooms have access to the green garden and all rooms are provided with flat screen TVs, desk and wardrobes.
During the stay at Sethum Villa savor the delights of Sri Lankan and Western cuisines freshly cooked by our villa chef. Light bites for dinner include soups, salads and sandwiches. For lunch, traditional Sri Lankan rice and curry with seasonal vegetables as per the guests’ preference. Dinner also served on guests’ request. And with a few minutes walk away you can enjoy Sri Lankan, Asian and European cuisines served at the restaurants located in Koggala and Unawatuna beach.
Upon the arrival of guests, our chef describes variety of lavishly aromatic and spicy Sri Lankan Recipes, Asian and European cuisines and shall arrange the dishes as per the guests’ preference. Guests are invited to give their preference at the earliest also their likes/dislikes, special dilatory requirements (Eg: Kids’ Meals) and allergies etc to prepare the meals suitably and without delay. Guests are welcome to self-cater should preferred and our staff shall assist you with which suits you best.
Transportations are arranged for pickups, drops to airport and local tours on request.
CHANGE OF LIFE ACTIVITIES
• Head to Koggala Beach and Unawatuna Beach for a relax walk along with seemingly endless golden sand.
• To taste different Sri Lankan/Asian and Western Cuisine you can find 4 Star hotels in Koggala Beach as well as so many restaurants in Unawatuna Beach.
• Wind surfing and snorkeling will give you a different taste of life in Koggala Beach while Unawatuna Beach provides with relax sunbathing and cool swim shallow still water.
• There are some turtle hatcheries in the near surrounding of Sethum Villa which will make you emotional as unleash baby turtles into the sea.
• Visit to renowned Galle Fort, inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage site gives you a mix feeling of an ancient Portuguese and Dutch Architecture and the ‘Dutch Hospital Shopping Precinct', the new commercial paradise is an ideal setting to spend leisure time and buy souvenirs while enjoying the real Sri Lankan spirit.
• Mirissa, the famous whale and dolphin watching beach is located about 20 KM away from sethum villa. Whale and dolphin watching in Mirissa is one of the most exciting water activities you can do in Sri Lanka during your holiday. In Mirissa warm waters you can see Blue whales, Bryde´s whales, Sperm whales, Fin whales, sometimes Killer whales, and Common dolphins, Bottlenose dolphins, Spinner dolphins, Risso's dolphins and Striped dolphins. Sometimes you can see turtles and various fish species, for example Blue fin tuna and flying fish.