|Space||11 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Enjoy a weekend in this one of a kind Townhome! This end unit boast amazing three levels of spectacular views of Little Sabine Bay perfect for watching sunsets.
The kitchen is located on the second level and is fully equipped with all standard appliances to enjoy a lovely meal in. Just off the dining area there is an additional balcony facing the Gulf.
The third level houses the guest and master bedrooms both have a full bathrooms attached for ultimate privacy. The master has an attached balcony that give you a panoramic view of the bay.
A boat dock is nestled outside the back door for all your water craft storage needs. Wanting the feel of the Gulf? No problem just walk across the street and enjoy!
- great location, close to everything on Pensacola beach.
- The pictures don't represent the size of the town-home very well. I found it much larger than the pictures make it look.
- the 1st floor has a small room to keep bicycles and beach chairs.
- Front deck and rear deck had great views and we spent most of our time there.
- Access to beach and little Sabine Bay gave us the best of both worlds. I wish I had a paddle boat, board or something to enjoy the bay with. We fished off the dock some and although we didn't catch anything of note but it was very relaxing.
- Master bedroom is only a queen size bed not a king as advertized.
- The grill is not suitable for use. It is all rusted out and needs propane. Plus it is so small, if you are cooking for six it is less than adequate.
- fold out couch wasn't very comfortable and very hard to fold back up.
Overall our stay was wonderful. I would definitely stay here again.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.