|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
CHECKING IN: We will send check in instructions to you by email a few weeks before your arrival date
TV SERVICE: We have Smart TVs equipped with free Netflix and limited basic TV channels (no cable). Free Wi-Fi with streaming capability is also available. Please note that the Wi-Fi is intended for basic residential use only such as emails, and not for heavy download of large data files.
SUPPLIES: All of the necessary basic supplies such as dish soap, dishwasher pods, paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap, and shampoo/ body wash will be provided upon check in. It is the responsibility of the guest to replenish any items that they need if they run out.
MAIL: Mail & package delivery is not available to this apartment. Deliveries can be sent to our management office; please contact us for the address. However, this is a courtesy service that we extend to our guests, and the management is not responsible for anything that is lost or improperly delivered.
LAUNDRY: The laundry room is located on the lower level of the building and is accessible during the following hours: Weekdays (M-F) 6PM - 8:30PM/ Saturday mornings 8:30AM - 11AM.
INFANTS: A portable pack-n-play for use as a crib can be requested, available on a first come first serve basis
KEYS: There are 2 sets of keys on the table inside the apartment. The small grey plastic key fob is an electronic key for access to the building front door and the door to the lower level for laundry and garbage/recycling. After check in, use the fob to enter the front door of the building by placing it next to the red light adjacent to the intercom panel. The special code for the intercom should only be used on your initial entry during check-in as the code is changed often for security purposes.
GUEST CANCELLATION: If a guest needs to cancel their reservation for a legitimate reason but and there is no refund due per the terms and conditions, the guest may be eligible for a credit for the unused portion of their stay to be used towards a future reservation within one year of the date of the original reservation.
ISSUES & CONCERNS: If there are any issues, we request that you alert us immediately so that we can take care of them in a timely manner. The fastest way to reach us is by email and we are available on a daily basis.
1. CONFIRMED GUESTS & ADDITIONAL GUESTS: Only guests in the original reservation whose IDs are verified in advance are allowed to stay in the apartment for the full duration of the reservation term. Any sublet, sublease or substitution of guests is strictly forbidden. If the number of guests staying in the apartment exceeds the number indicated on the confirmed reservation, the guest is responsible to pay the daily charge of $50 for each additional person for the entire term of the booking, regardless of the length of their stay in the apartment. The number of guests may never exceed the maximum number of guests allowed in the apartment. Children 24 months & under stay free of charge, but must be counted as part of the number of guests.
2. NO SMOKING/NO CANDLES: There is no smoking allowed in the apartment, the building hallways or anywhere on premises, including in front of the building entrance. All candles or incense that burn with a lit flame are strictly forbidden, even if they are contained in a protective glass.
3. BE CONSIDERATE: Kindly refrain from playing loud music or hosting parties that may disturb neighbors.
Terms & Conditions:
1. For security reasons, the host may ask for an international guest's passport or local guest’s government issued ID upon or following checking in.
2. The host reserves the right to access the apartment periodically during the guest's stay, even when the guest is not in, for general maintenance, checking that local fire & health department codes are maintained, and checking that rules are being complied with. This is for the safety and benefit of the guest, as well as all of the other residents of the building. Our team will always knock before entering the apartment, and will only do so at reasonable hours so as not to disturb guest’s privacy. Additionally, exterminator service dates are posted in the lobby for the convenience of the guest- and guests do not need to be present at that time unless they prefer.
3. The guest security deposit may be used to compensate host for reasons including but not limited to: covering damage or loss as perceived by the host, any overstay after the check out specified on the reservation which will be accessed at the daily rate on the listing site, and any unauthorized charges made by the guest.
4. The host reserves the express right to cancel any Guest at any time during their stay without advance notice, if it deemed that they pose a risk to themselves, the property, and/or the well-being of other tenants in the building. Furthermore, at the discretion of the management, any Guest who arrives for check in, that is perceived to pose a risk of any kind, will immediately be denied access to the rental property and will receive a full refund for the booking.
5. In the event that any guest does not check out of the apartment at the expiration of the booking term on the designated date and time, as host, Splendid Apartments reserves the express right to pack all of the guest's personal belongings and store them safely until the guest is able to collect them personally. The guest will be charged a daily penalty for their stored belongings.
6. Hold Harmless & Indemnification. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Guest shall hold harmless and indemnify Host from any and all losses, claims, liability, lawsuits, allegations, expenses of any kind arising out of or in connection with the booking, including but not limited to injury to person and/or property, as well as any consequential damages, attorney fees, costs and/or expenses arising thereof. Such obligation on the part of the Guest shall exist regardless of any actual or alleged negligence or fault on the part of the Host. By accepting this booking, the Guest agrees to abide by the above hold harmless clause. The Guest expressly agrees to hold the Host harmless from any loss or liability that may arise during the term of the stay at this property and acknowledges that the Host is not responsible for any loss whatsoever.
GUEST COMPLIANCE. Please review all of the terms and conditions of the reservation. Failure to comply with any of the apartment house rules & terms and conditions of the reservation may result in immediate cancellation of the guest's reservation without refund. By making a reservation and submitting payment through this site for any of our properties, the Guest hereby acknowledges and accepts all of the terms and conditions specified above and agrees to comply with same.
MODIFICATION. Please note that the host reserves the right to modify any terms and conditions on the listing without advance notice to guest.
This studio apartment is in a perfect area for anyone who is visiting the Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital Center complex as it is right across the street. The apartment is located on the ground floor of the building, facing the back so you are away from the noise of the street. The apartment has just been completely renovated and the kitchen and the bathroom are entirely new. The kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances - full size refrigerator, GE dishwasher, ceramic-topped electric stove - a beautiful black granite counter top with matching granite floor. The bathroom is decorated with modern fixtures, an elegant walk-in shower with frosted glass panel.
This apartment is ideally situated on the desirable Washington Heights area of Manhattan in a vibrant neighborhood in the midst of The Presbyterian Hospital complex. There are many wonderful restaurants nearby, and the subway stop is right on the corner which can take you quickly and easily down to midtown Manhattan, all of the other fantastic neighborhoods, and the other boroughs.
Nearby stores are available to accommodate your every need. Right in the building itself, we have a Starbucks Coffee, as well as an excellent cafe, 24 hour deli, bagel store, Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant, pharmacy and nail salon and spa. All other shops are within a few block radius of the building.
The location is ideal for visiting the hospital, and for anyone who wants to experience a New York City stay with a real neighborhood feel. A short ride on the subway will connect you to midtown Manhattan where you can experience the renowned Madison Avenue and Fifth Avenue shopping 'mecca' including flagship department stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman and Barneys, Tiffany's and the Nike Store, the iconic Apple store on Fifth Avenue across from the Plaza Hotel, cultural sites like the famous Fifth Avenue 'Museum Mile' with the Metropolitan Museum and Guggenheim, as well as tourist attractions such as Central Park, Rockefeller Center, MoMa Modern Art Museum, and of course Times Square and the Broadway Theater District.
The location was perfect for Columbia Hospital! The unit was very clean and had all the comforts of home. Perfect location for restaurants and grocery. I would definitely consider staying here again if there were better ways to communicate with manager or owner. This review would have definitely been 5 stars had we been able to get any response about questions during or after our stay. We had questions that we were given an address to email and did not receive a response. Currently, we have emailed about our large security deposit and when we might expect that returned as well as how (i.e. mailed check or deposit to account) again no response. This email was sent 5 days ago. Assuming our deposit is returned ....I would definitely recommend this apartment.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £40 per night, per additional guest|
|post stay cleaning||£80|
|monthly utility charge||£60|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£600|
BASIC NIGHTLY RATE: $275.00 per night
If there are any issues that need to be addressed we request that you alert us immediately so that we can take care of them in a timely manner.
GUEST CANCELLATION. In the event that the guest needs to cancel their reservation for a legitimate reason, and there is no refund due per the terms and conditions, pending submission of substantiating documentation to the host, the guest may be eligible for a credit for the unused portion of their stay to be used towards a future reservation within one year of the date of the original reservation. Any such credit will expire within the one year period from the date of the commencement of the original reservation.
By making a reservation and submitting payment through this site for any of our properties, the Guest hereby acknowledges and accepts all of the terms and conditions specified in the Apartment Rules which are detailed in the Apartment Description section of the listing site,as well as in the separate Rental Agreement and agrees to comply with same.
GUEST COMPLIANCE. Please review all of the terms and conditions of the reservation. Failure to comply with any of the apartment house rules & terms and conditions of the reservation may result in immediate cancellation of the guest's reservation without refund. Guest hereby acknowledges and accepts all of the terms and conditions specified above and agrees to comply with same.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.