Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
We are the official and exclusive partner for Diamond Resorts. Only rent from official listings in order to ensure your reservation gets delivered to the resort and you receive the best possible guest experience at our properties. Book online now or call our vacation service team at +1 (866) 531-6342.
Book online now for instant confirmation. Need help from a real person? Please call our vacation specialists if you have any questions.
This resort holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for consistently favorable guest reviews.
WHY STAY HERE
Polynesian Isles Resort is tucked away in a wooded area off U.S. 192 in Kissimmee, Florida, just five miles away from Walt Disney World. Enjoy adventure in the heart of Orlando excitement, selecting from over 5,180 restaurants, 168 golf courses, 52 million square feet of retail shopping and 95 unforgettable attractions. Exhilarate at theme park thrills, shopping delights and culinary discoveries including lavish buffets, international cuisine and spectacular dinner theaters. Play in the great outdoors with a round of golf or a game of tennis.
Enjoy a game of mini-golf with the family or head out in the morning onto the putting green for a few practice rounds before heading to Falcon’s Fire Golf Course, just across the street. Lounge on one of the nearby lakes or rent a boat and go fishing. Discover incredible bargains at outlet malls, and beautiful treasures at local shops and boutiques. Switch gears from a land-based safari and explore underwater life at SeaWorld. Play all day – and night – at Universal Orlando, Disney, and CityWalk or just laze by the pool and recharge your spirit.
Whether you’re looking for a Disney getaway with the family, a romantic couple’s retreat into the magic of Epcot and the gorgeous Florida scenery, or a solo trip to the non-stop excitement and beautiful weather of Orlando, the family-friendly Polynesian Isles Resort- with its spacious rooms, wonderful on-site amenities, and perfect location- will make your dream vacation a reality.
ABOUT THE SPACE
This Two-Bedroom accommodation is a sprawling 1330 sq. ft. and can house up to 6 guests. Each unit features a king sized bed in the master bedroom and two full baths, one with a roomy walk-in shower, and the guest bedroom contains a cozy pair of twin beds. All of the bedrooms have TVs. Enjoy a homemade meal courtesy of the fully-equipped kitchen- contains fridge, oven and stove, microwave and dishwasher as well as countertop appliances such as a blender, coffee maker, and toaster and utensils, dishes, and cookware- around the elegantly-set dining table. After dinner, feel free to head over to the spacious living area and relax on the comfy couches while watching a movie on the cable TV equipped also with satellite and DVD Player.
Each unit contains a queen sized sleeper sofa to accommodate groups up to 6 (4 in one bedroom units). Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort and in each guest unit. Washer/dryers are centrally located to each unit for guest convenience, and all villas feature a screened in patio/balcony to enjoy the Florida sun.
Other amenities provided for guests include:
- For multiple week stays, housekeeping is provided at the end of each week; mid-week for stays of 7 nights or more
- Air Conditioning/Heating and Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Ironing Board and Safe, Telephone with Voicemail, and Alarm Clock
- Amenity kit and Hair Dryer
- iPod Dock
- Free Newspaper
- Accessibility options include grab bars
ABOUT THE RESORT
This relaxing resort boasts far more than a five-star location: a state-of-the-art fitness center, movie and DVD rentals, games and game consoles, karaoke, multiple outdoor swimming pools and a simmering outdoor Jacuzzi are just a few of the wonderful amenities available at this highly-rated resort. You'll find the surroundings here as stunning in its tropical splendor as the real South Pacific. The sites and views of the property are as pretty and well-maintained as any tropical paradise. You will find out firsthand as you walk the grounds, enjoying the year round perfect climate and strolling past the cascading falls. Relax in the heated outdoor pools and simply let the day pass you by as you soak in the rays.
Take advantage of the weather and partake in some outdoor activities including tennis, shuffleboard and mini golf. Plan some family time for a cookout at one of the BBQ areas, or have some alone time by pampering yourself in the Jacuzzi spa. There's always something to see or do at Polynesian Isles. You may want to just do nothing and relax on the terrace or in the sanctuary of your spacious accommodations. Dining options abound with a huge variety of restaurants just minutes from your cozy villa, but if you don’t want to spend all your money on restaurants, your gorgeous home away from home is equipped with a full kitchen and groceries can easily be gotten from the diverse selection of supermarkets less than a mile away.
Other amenities and services offered to guests include:
- 24 Hour Front Desk and Security with Multilingual Staff
- Concierge, Housekeeping, and Maintenance Services
- Laundry Facilities and Luggage Storage
- Clubhouse and Library
- Children’s Playground
- Outdoor Swimming Pools and Heated Pool, Children’s Pool, and Jacuzzi
- Business Center with Fax and Copier
- Activities Department with offerings for every age
- Picnic Area and Private Screened Lanais
- Tennis, Basketball and Shuffleboard Courts & Equipment
- Putting Green and Lake
- Free Parking
- WiFi and Internet Access (complimentary in lobby, included in resort fee elsewhere)
ABOUT THE AREA
Just off of Highway 192, the highly-rated Polynesian Isles Resort offers easy access to fine dining, outdoor and retail shopping, golf courses, and all the best Orlando attractions and theme parks. Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Wet N’ Wild Waterpark, and SeaWorld are all under fifteen minutes away and Orlando International Airport is only 25 minutes northeast. Golf lovers will appreciate the close proximity to some of Central Florida’s best courses, with Mystic Dunes, Celebration Golf Club, and the Orange County National Course less than 15 minutes away and Falcon’s Fire Golf Course just across the street! Daytona Beach and Cocoa Beach are less than an hour’s drive away, and Central Florida fun such as swimming with dolphins at Discovery Cove, riding hot air balloons, ziplining and riding horseback, swimming in crystal clear lakes while admiring the gorgeous wetland scenery, Battling Darth Vader at Disney or taking the Hogwarts Express is all at the tips of your fingers.
THINGS TO DO
- Walt Disney World (4.1 miles away)
- Universal Studios, home to Harry Potter World (11.4 miles away)
- SeaWorld (7.1 miles away)
- Old Town Theme Park, featuring Lazer Tag, bumper cars, go-kart races, magic shows, car shows, live music, a haunted house, and plenty of dining and shopping options! (1.6 miles away)
- Fun Spot USA- try your hand at black light golf, Go-Kart, and the scream-worthy Skycoaster (1.7 miles away)
- Celebration, Florida- a gorgeous Disney-inspired village offering outdoor markets, delicious dining, unique shopping, and a diverse menu of festivals and events throughout the year (3.1 miles away)
- Discovery Cove, a prime snorkeling destination which offers enormous inland beaches, swimming with dolphins, and underwater walking tours! (7.2 miles away)
- Horseback riding, fishing, water sports, and boating available in the plentiful lake and forest areas nearby
- Hot-air balloon rides with Thompson Air Balloon Rides! (6.8 miles away)
- Four Corners for the best in retail shopping (9.4 miles away)
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check in Time: 4 pm
- Check Out Time: 10 am
- Please notify the resort at least 72 hours in advance of any special needs
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
- A photo ID, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly rate of $10.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes WiFi, pool and hot tub, fitness center, basketball court, pool table, shuffleboard, mini-golf, business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing
Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.
The property was beautiful and located very close to the theme parks, shopping and places to eat. The property was very quiet and offered 24 hours security who always greeted with a smile. The price was great for what this property offer. The spoiler was being checked into a unit on the third floor with no elevators to assist with luggage.
We very much enjoyed our short stay at the Polynesian Isles Resort. Everyone that he came in contact with on the staff was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend the Polynesian Isles Resort to my friends and family.
This property is very clean and comfortable. We really loved our stay. I would absolutly stay here again. The property is close to Disney Springs, the staff was very friendly, with a quick check in.
The resort was beautiful, the area was quiet, and the staff was very friendly. We will definitely try to stay there again.
We had a wonderful family vacation and the facilities were great. The room was spacious and clean and we were close to the attractions but didn't feel like we were in a city. The staff was friendly and welcoming and responded to our every need. Free washer/dryer right outside our room door was fabulous. We will definitely stay here again when in the Orlando area.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.