We are the official and exclusive partner for Diamond Resorts. Only rent from official listings in order to ensure your reservation gets delivered to the resort and you receive the best possible guest experience at our properties. Book online now or call our vacation service team at +1 (866) 531-6342.
Please note: This resort was formerly called Cypress Pointe Grande Villas.
This resort holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for consistently favorable guest reviews.
Book online now for instant confirmation.
Need help from a real person? Please call our vacation specialists if you have any questions.
WHY STAY HERE
Just next door to Walt Disney World, Grande Villas Resort is perfectly situated for a family vacation in the beautiful and exciting Orlando, Florida. Select from over 5,180 restaurants, 168 golf courses, 52 million square feet of retail shopping and 95 unforgettable attractions. Exhilarate at theme park thrills, shopping delights and culinary discoveries including lavish buffets, international cuisine and spectacular dinner theaters. Play in the great outdoors with a round of golf or a game of tennis, or stay at the resort and relax poolside at one of the two outdoor pools while the kids enjoy a game of mini-golf.
Meander along the nature trail boardwalks. Discover incredible bargains at outlet malls, and beautiful treasures at local shops and boutiques. Switch gears from a land-based safari and explore underwater life at SeaWorld. Play all day – and night – at Universal Orlando, Disney, and CityWalk (all under 15 minutes away!) or just laze by the pool and recharge your spirit.
Whether you’re looking for a Disney getaway with the family, a romantic couple’s retreat into the magic of Epcot and the gorgeous Florida scenery, or a solo trip to the non-stop excitement and beautiful weather of Orlando, the family-friendly Grande Villas Resort- with its spacious rooms, wonderful on-site amenities, and perfect location- will make your dream vacation a reality.
ABOUT THE SPACE
This Two-Bedroom Villa is a sprawling 1329 sq. ft. and can accommodate up to 6 guests. Relax in the comfort of our accommodations featuring sumptuous sleeping arrangements and two full bathrooms complete with complimentary amenities. The master bedroom features a plush king-sized bed and the guest bedroom is equipped with a cozy pair of twins.
Enjoy the convenience of our well-appointed kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker among many other appliances as well as a dining table. Additional in-room amenities include cable/satellite television, DVD player, telephone and balcony/terrace.
Please Note: Smoking is only permitted in certain designated areas on the property, not in any of the units, including their baclonies or patios.
Other amenities provided for guests include:
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans
- Alarm Clock, Hairdryer, and Selected Toiletries
- Oven, Stove, Toaster, Blender
- Cookware, Dishes, Utensils
- Washer and Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board
ABOUT THE RESORT
This beautiful resort boasts far more than a five-star location: an outdoor heated pool, children’s pool, and hot tub, sports courts, a fully-equipped fitness center, mini-golf and a putting green, massage services, an aerobics class, a game room and much more await your exciting stay. The comprehensive Activities Department has offerings for every age, from Karaoke to staff-led games.
Enjoy a game of ping-pong with friends and family before heading over to the BBQ area for an afternoon grilling session. Relax in the Picnic Area with a scrumptious lunch, or head over to the DVD rental before heading back to your rooms for the night. Shuffleboard, Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball, Swimming, Mini-golf, Game Consoles- inside or outside, wherever you want to have fun, this wonderful resort has something for you!
Other services and amenities provided for guests include:
- 24 Hour Security
- Concierge and Guest Services
- ATM and Gift Shop
- Complimentary Laundry Facilities (located on the 2nd floor of each building)
- Maintenance Department
- Mini-Market/Convenience Store
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Business Center with computer, internet, and boarding pass printing
- Luggage storage
- Housekeeping available for nominal fee
ABOUT THE AREA
Just off of Interstate 4 and adjacent to the exciting world of Disney, the highly-rated Parkway International Resort offers easy access to fine dining, outdoor and retail shopping, golf courses, and all the best Orlando attractions and theme parks. Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Wet N’ Wild Waterpark, and SeaWorld are all under fifteen minutes away and Orlando International Airport is only 25 minutes northeast.
Golf lovers will appreciate the close proximity to some of Central Florida’s best courses, with Mystic Dunes, Celebration Golf Club, and the Orange County National Course less than 15 minutes away! Daytona Beach and Cocoa Beach are less than an hour’s drive away, and Central Florida fun such as swimming with dolphins at Discovery Cove, riding hot air balloons, ziplining and riding horseback, swimming in crystal clear lakes while admiring the gorgeous wetland scenery, Battling Darth Vader at Disney or taking the Hogwarts Express is all at the tips of your fingers.
THINGS TO DO
- Walt Disney World (1 mile away!)
- Universal Studios, home to Harry Potter World (7.2 miles away)
- SeaWorld (3.3 miles away)
- Old Town Theme Park, featuring Lazer Tag, bumper cars, go-kart races, magic shows, car shows, live music, a haunted house, and plenty of dining and shopping options! (6.3 miles away)
- Fun Spot USA- try your hand at black light golf, Go-Kart, and the scream-worthy Skycoaster (6.4 miles away)
- Celebration, Florida- a gorgeous Disney-inspired village offering outdoor markets, delicious dining, unique shopping, and a diverse menu of festivals and events throughout the year (9.4 miles away)
- Discovery Cove, a prime snorkeling destination which offers enormous inland beaches, swimming with dolphins, and underwater walking tours! (3.6 miles away)
- Horseback riding, fishing, water sports, and boating available in the plentiful lake and forest areas nearby
- Hot-air balloon rides with Thompson Air Balloon Rides! (8.8 miles away)
- Four Corners for the best in retail shopping (11.4 miles away)
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Check-In Time: 4 pm
- Check-Out Time: 10 am
- Express Check-Out
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- All reservations that have an alternate guest checking in should make prior arrangements with the resort.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
- A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly rate of $10.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes mini golf, ping pong, pools and hot tubs, use of BBQ grills, fitness center, business computer/internet and boarding pass printing, luggage storage, organized activities, Wifi, and use of recreational facilities at Grande Villas Resort and complimentary coffee in the lobby daily until noon.
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- A car is necessary to fully enjoy the area. Due to limited parking spaces, no R/V or oversized vehicles are allowed.
- Smoking is only permitted in certain designated areas on the property, not in any of the units, including their baclonies or patios.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.
I was very impressed with Diamond Grande Villa Resort. I have stayed at Wyndham Resorts before but your resort beats all others with the entertainment swimming pools, put put golf, market place and much more including the design of the 2 bedroom unit.
This is my second stay at Grande Villas Diamond Resort. It was not good. We had ants that took over the 2nd bedroom where my daughter was sleeping so they moved us to another building where the burglar bar in the master bedroom was broken and handles fell off of the dresser drawers. In the master bath shower there was writing on the marble slab that said "Bottom" to indicate to the installers how to hang the marble tile in the shower. A lot of things were over looked an then the fire alarm went off at 2am and the whole building was evacuated due to a mechanical problem and not an actual fire. It truly was for our benefit but it was a bit cold standing outside for a half hour. Then the alarms went off in the building next to us as well. The manager said he would return our resort fee of $33.75 and gave an apology but thats all he could offer for our trouble due to the fact that we had booked our stay through a 3rd party Home Away. Not sure if my family will return. Very disappointed!!
It was amazing hotel very clean very nice view we really enjoyed it would be my next hotel for sure I highly recommend it
Great condo, very well maintained, and clean. Great value too. Convenient to all the parks ,shops, and restaruants. Did not realize it was a time share property so was suprised when we were asked to schedule a sit down with them. But do not feel pressured, we politely declined. It is merely an option if you are in the market for that sort of thing. We simply rented the place for our stay in Orlando and would definitely do it again.
Everything about our stay was wonderful. They let us put our things in our suite because we were going to Epcot for the day and didn't want all of our luggage to stay in the cars. The guy and gal at check-in were so friendly and had quite the sense of humor. Our suite was beautiful. Definitely would choose staying there again.
I have to say this was more than I expected. The facility is clean and spacious. We rented the two bedroom unit and it was quite large. The kitchen was fully stocked and super clean. The pool was wonderful. We appreciated the Pizza & Deli on property. It was not outrageously priced & food was made to order (medium pizza was $11/ breakfast sandwich was 3.49)and the food was good. The staff were great. It was a wonderful retreat away from the craziness of the parks which were only a 10-15 minute drive.
We will definitely stay here again. I highly recommend this resort.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.