We are the official and exclusive partner for Diamond Resorts. Only rent from official listings in order to ensure your reservation gets delivered to the resort and you receive the best possible guest experience at our properties.
WHY STAY HERE
Located in the heart of Central Florida’s most thrilling amusements and attractions just three miles from Disney, Barefoot’n Resort is only a 10-15 minute drive away from hotspot destinations such as Celebration, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Wet n’ Wild Waterpark and more. The fun-filled Old Town and Fun Spot America theme parks are just next door, but guests needn’t worry about obnoxious crowds: this family-friendly resort is tucked away from the noise and bustle up against lapping lake waters, and past guests often happily note that the resort has a calm and quiet atmosphere, a welcome relief after days spent touring the always exciting but often crowded nearby theme parks.
Spacious, elegant rooms, a free-form outdoor pool and simmering hot tub, charming wildlife, gourmet restaurants and kitschy farmer’s markets, an enormous selection of shopping and attractions, world-class service, a five-star location, even complimentary WiFi- this gorgeous resort has it all! So whether you’re looking for a family getaway to Disney, a romantic couple’s retreat into the serene Florida wilderness, or a solo trip in the Orlando area, Barefoot’n Resort is the place to stay and the place to fall in love with all the wonderful lights and sights of beautiful Central Florida.
ABOUT THE SPACE
Barefoot’n Resort beckons relaxation with the allure of spacious one-bedroom accommodations featuring a deluxe queen or king bed, a private patio, balcony, or terrace, and a partial kitchen featuring coffee maker, microwave and mini-fridge. Enjoy a eating together around the dining table, or in the living room before relaxing with a late-night movie on the cable TV, equipped with DVD player. Afterwards, feel free to head out onto your furnished patio to enjoy the night sounds and gentle warmth of Central Florida.
A queen sofa sleeper is also included in this cozy unit for your convenience.
Other amenities provided for guests include:
- Full bath with tub/shower combination unit
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check in Time: 4 pm
- Check Out Time: 10 am
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
- Photo ID and credit card for $100 security deposit due at check in (cash is not acceptable for deposit).
- Resort fee of $6.00 per night plus tax required at check in. Resort Fee includes use of amenties including guest computer and heated pool.
ABOUT THE RESORT
This wonderful resort features more than a five-star location: world-class service, a relaxing atmosphere, and amazing amenities such as free-form outdoor pools, muscle-melting hot tubs and spa services, lake access, complimentary WiFi and more. Relax poolside while the kids splash around the children’s pool, head over to the Picnic and BBQ areas for an afternoon get-together in between trips to Old Town and Fun Spot across the street, and retire to your spacious, cozy rooms for the night after a day well-spent golfing, swimming, playing, sailing, fishing, shopping, laughing, and loving life.
Other amenities and services offered to guests include:
- Shuttle bus service to hotspot destinations like Disney and Universal Studios
- Room service
- Parking on-site
- Laundry facilities
- Children’s Playground
- Multi-lingual staff
ABOUT THE AREA
Just off of Hwy 192, the highly-rated Barefoot’n Resort offers easy access to fine dining, outdoor and retail shopping, golf courses, and all the best Orlando attractions and theme parks. Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Wet N’ Wild Waterpark, and SeaWorld are all under twenty minutes away and Orlando International Airport is only 25 minutes northeast. Daytona Beach and Cocoa Beach are less than an hour’s drive away, and Central Florida fun such as swimming with dolphins at Discovery Cove, riding hot air balloons, ziplining and riding horseback, swimming in crystal clear lakes while admiring the gorgeous wetland scenery, Battling Darth Vader at Disney or taking the Hogwarts Express is all at the tips of your fingers when you stay at Barefoot’n Resort.
THINGS TO DO
- Walt Disney World (Maingate Entrance is 3 miles away)
- Universal Studios, home to Harry Potter World (12.4 miles away)
- SeaWorld (9 miles away)
- Old Town Theme Park, featuring Lazer Tag, bumper cars, go-kart races, magic shows, car shows, live music, a haunted house, and plenty of dining and shopping options! (across the street)
- Fun Spot USA- try your hand at black light golf, Go-Kart, and the scream-worthy Skycoaster (0.3 miles away)
- Celebration, Florida- a gorgeous Disney-inspired village offering outdoor markets, delicious dining, unique shopping, and a diverse menu of festivals and events throughout the year (1.6 miles away)
- Discovery Cove, a prime snorkeling destination which offers enormous inland beaches, swimming with dolphins, and underwater walking tours! (8.9 miles away)
- Horseback riding, fishing, water sports, and boating available in the plentiful lake and forest areas nearby
- Hot-air balloon rides with Thompson Air Balloon Rides! (5.4 miles away)
- Four Corners for the best in retail shopping (7.9 miles away)
Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
This property charges a mandatory resort fee due at check-in. Please check listings for details. Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.