|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Privately owned 5 star vacation villa.
Spacious open plan living area with high vaulted ceiling, luxuriously furnished and maintained including new soft leather sofas a 50’ Samsung Flat Screen TV with DVD and a Verizon TV Package.
The home has a formal dining area for special occasions, a well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances including an American style fridge freezer, and an electric hob, oven and microwave. Also, all bedrooms have flat panel TV's and the twin rooms incorporate DVD
Our SOUTH facing sunny pool deck is fully screened and not overlooked – backs onto wildlife area. With optional pool heating for the cooler months and a pool door alarm and pool fence provided for safety. Pool furniture for relaxing and a convenient pool shower and bathroom. The pool also comprises of pool lights for evening bathing and a jacuzzii with individual heating controls...
Prestigious residential community set within 2200 acres of Central Florida Countryside 24hr Manned Gatehouse Wide tree lined sidewalks for safe bicycling, jogging and walking Michael Dasher Designed 18 hole Championship Golf Course Practice Facilities including Driving Range and Putting Green Club House with Bar, Restaurant and Banqueting Facilities Well Equipped Pro-Shop * Free use of Community Centre 2 community pools with aqua slides Childrens playground Flood lit Tennis Courts Gymnasium.
We had a very nice stay at that house in a gated community. There were 6 of us staying in the home. The grocery store (Publix) is pretty convenient within 10 minutes. We had a slight problem with the house code upon arrival as the one provided did not work. Called management company (which luckily is in town) to assist and they eventually sent someone out. Worked through the problem and did get in but unfortunately it took about 40 minutes from start to finish.
1. The house was clean, well maintained and in a quiet neighborhood.
2. The pool was clean and perfect in June without heat. It also has a whirlpool tub (note, it's not a hot tub unless you pay extra to have it heated)
3. Kitchen had plenty of silverware, pots and pans and appliances needed for a week long vacation.
4. The air hockey table and pool table in the garage were great for the entire family.
5. The enclosed pool in the backyard backs up to the woods. Very private!!! I loved that.
6. Having a master bathroom and bedroom on the first floor was wonderful for my elderly parents (no stairs to climb).
7. Outside of the house is very well kept.
8. Having a bathroom by the pool area was wonderful.
9. Reasonably close to Disney attractions, ESPN Wild World of Sports. Drive is approximately 15-20 minutes. Orange County Convention Center is about 20-25 minute drive.
10. Large commercial size washer and dryer was wonderful!
Cons / Recommendations for improvement:
1. Dart board in the garage was broken.
2. Need new floatation devices for the pool| All the adult size floaties had holes in them and didn't hold air. Only the kiddie size ones had air. Adult size ones would have nice to have.
3. Dining Room chairs look great and have material on the seats but the foam is flat and it felt like sitting on wood. Not really comfortable. Luckily we didn't use them much!
4. In upstairs master bathroom, they have wood blinds in the window for privacy that are not covered and they had mold on them.
5. Garbage can was full when we arrived since previous renters didn't put the can out on Thursday (garbage pickup day). We found this information in the booklet left by the management company. And only one trash bag was left. Had to buy more.
Our overall assessment of the Victoria House in Providence is that you are in a peaceful, almost rural place whilst relaxing by the lovely large pool, yet you are within 15 minutes of as much action as you want!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.