Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
This huge home is an internationally recognized award winning property in the heart of South Beach in Miami Beach, FL. The beautiful place hosted alot of celebrities as guests and is the only Mansion in South Beach within 6 blocks from the beach with private concierge services at your door step! This has become a destination for travelers from all over the world.
Guests will be in the heart of South Beach, directly in the middle of pristine, sunny beaches, incredible shopping, amazing restaurants and a phenomenal night life.
Amazing two level 7 bedroom 8500 square foot with expansive 2 living rooms and 2 kitchens! deck and more! 30 foot ceilings Spectacular Chef's Kitchen with Viking appliances and custom cabinetry.
Your wish is our command. If you desire we will arrange a private chef, massage, chauffeur or anything else your heart desires.
South Beach is one of the most desirable locations in the world, it is located next to the best restaurants, shopping and nightclubs and the beach and everything to need right at your doorstep. Literally!
OK about the Yacht it is know as the Catamaran its a 67 footer and truly stunning. Comes with licensed captain, stewardess, and fuel. 4-hour charter is included! extended trip (1700.00) includes fuel, taxes, captain and Mate!
OK often I'm requested either a chef/catering for the yacht and or birthdays and get-togethers! Heres the menu in advance for a max of 15 people
Lastly Yes this includes transportation to/from the airports Miami International/FtLauderdale max 2 trips. 7 people each trip.(please update me with your itinerary)
Calculating the total quote divided by your group should be extremely economical and thats our goal!
Don't forget the perks! 2 Jetski 1 hour tour adventures on the Millionaires row! fits 4. If the rest of the group wants to join its 125.00 per jetski which rides 2 people each. try to book in advance so that you dont fall for the tourist traps, tricks and overpriced activities on South Beach.
As for my party groups please keep the parting for the clubs and the beach its literally right below you. Respect the property and surroundings. This may be why your having a hard time locking something in. South Beach is very small and options are limited for large groups. Ill Be happy to accommodate your group and help with planning! See you Soon!
Im known to be the most exclusive Concierge in South Beach. I Manage various properties and i'm your direct connection to the real property you inquire for.
Im and artist at heart my motive is for your group to share unforgettable memories.
Owner purchased this apartment in 2012
Its literally the best offer you'll find for your group!
Its the Only Commercial Rooftop in the area. And i'm the only one that has it.
The yacht is an unforgettable experience. Aside from that you will be guided throughoout your stay benefiting from direct sources and bottom rates!
Vivian was always there to answer any questions we had. She was very accommodating and the location/view of this condo is simply amazing. Our group watched the sunset each night together and we were able to cook our meals right there. We could not have asked for a better vacation.
We had an amazing vacation!!! Vivían was there for us anytime and she gave us so many great recommendations! The house was spectacular, grand entrance, very spacious, clean and having a pool was so much fun. Also she offered us two jetski at no charge and we were able to ride on the Millionaire's Row and see all those beautiful islands. We will definitely come back!!... Thank you Vivían!!!!
First when we arrived at the location we knew immediately it was going to be amazing. The entry to the home was gorgeous. It was well maintained and visually stunning. We do a lot of productions with models and such and sometimes we don't get what we pay for but I was beyond pleased with the home. It was spacious, clean and utterly one of a kind. All of the rooms were large, well spaced and the pool area was exactly how it should be, clean, beautiful and perfect for the shoot we were doing. The customer service was the best I have come across in a very long time. They were very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed . I will definitely be booking this home again for many of my future projects and would definitely say if you are looking for a house for a photoshoot, music video or any other shoots this is the place to book.
This was the most beautiful home, it was spacious, luxurious and extremely close to South Beach. The amenities were top of the line and all of the rooms were extremely spacious. The house was impeccably clean and well taken care of. But most importantly was the customer service we received. The attention was one of a kind. They made sure we were well accommodated, aided us in locating the best spots on the Beach such as nightlife and best dinner spots. I would definitely rent here again and I highly recommend it to everyone!!!! It was an unforgettable vacation in a stunning home.
The worst experience and property that I've ever rented don't believe nothing Ms. Vivian tells you... The view is great but the property has no Tv's no internet, no bed frames the mattress for the beds where on the ground and not on a bed frame, property was not fully painted in some rooms, upon entering the property it was not clean had to wait two to three hours before fully clean not enough wash rags or towels for all guest that was on the trip. I can go on and on but ill stop right here. Trust me this was a terrible visit all because of the property rental!!!!
Renting this property can be a OK deal, but there are some things that one needs to know before renting. Otherwise, you will be disappointed.
As background, we didn't get this exact property b/c of last minute issues and were given two smaller units in the same building. Our host proactively offered us a discount at the end of the weekend, which added a star. The location was great, which is the other star.
If I had known the following and adjusted my expectations, I would be much happier. So before renting, just beware of the below:
- The apt may not be ready at the time promised. Ours was supposed to be ready at 3pm - we arrived at 6pm and it wasn't ready until 9pm. This would have been okay if the host didn't repeatedly keep saying "30 more minutes." On the plus side, our host let us leave our bags in an empty apt since our flight wasn't until the evening.
- The apt is not in a good condition - random stuff lying around everywhere (cords, laptop bags, hats, boxes, pet diapers, old pillows, some trash on balcony) and with dirty floors/walls. One of the units we had was missing a toilet seat and a shower curtain. There was an old fish tank in the corner with dead fish.
- There will be very few plates, cups, trash bags, paper towels, toilet paper, so buy this when you get in.
- You may have to sneak in and out of the building. We had no passes to get in or out of the building, so we felt like trespassers every time we tried to get in. Security stopped us multiple times and held us at the bottom asking us multiple questions.
- The host will likely not be responsive to texts. She is managing multiple units and tons of people. This would not typically be an issue for me since I rarely communicate with hosts after check-in; however, it was annoying because every time we needed something that we were promised, she said it would be done right away or be right up but it would take 1 hour+. I get hosts are busy but I don't appreciate being misled. Its very tough to adjust the schedules of 10+ people to accomodate 1 host.
- The building itself (dog urine in the hallways, not well maintained) is much dirtier than it looks in the pictures. Can be handled with the appropriate price.
- There was no internet/wi-fi. We didn't have time to wait around for installation.
I wouldn't recommend this property to a friend/relative but it could be good for a really rowdy crew that wont be spending any time in the unit & just wants a place to pass out.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Notes: Rates are based on 10 guests; add £37 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£2,448|
|Cleaning Fee||£347 + Tax|