|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
Our advantages when comparing to other vacation homes in the area:
• Perfect location! Quiet place and close to nature. Just two minutes by car is the famous Avenue 192 (restaurants, shops and attractions). A 24 hours Pharmacy is 3 minutes away. In 5 minutes you find a 24 hours Walmart. Just 10 minutes drive and you arrive at Walt Disney World; in about 15 minutes you reach Universal Studios and SeaWorld. (If you see other vacation homes, please check this information with internet maps because many properties do not put the real distance in their description).
• We just renewed the decor and got some new furniture - internet link to see the updated photos: https://m.facebook.com/marcos.fiesp/albums/1598965860333910/
• You can also see the house in advance with a 3D virtual tour: http://www.vr360tour.com/tours/2675cc/
• The manager of the property has a degree in Costumer Service by Disney University. He is available 24/7 and he is fluent in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
• We have coupons available and also the possibility to get park tickets with up to 40% off!
• Rarely will you find a house like ours, which has invested heavily in health and safety of our guests: all the air-conditioning ducts were cleaned and sterilized; another company conducted several tests in the property: tap water quality (drinking water), the amount of radon gas, mold, asbestos and lead in the environment. This is a very serious issue because many houses here are old and just renovated without fixing these problems. You don’t want to risk and get cancer from your vacation! Be aware and request it from every house you see – ask for the documentation to prove it!
• Every time a guest leaves, a company comes to clean the house and they do a special service that includes a organic disinfectant in bathrooms and all places of constant handlings (telephone, door knobs, cabinets and drawers, remote controls, switches, taps, etc.) - we invest extra for your comfort and safety.
• This house also has a pest control plan and insurance.
• Wireless Internet throughout the house, super fast: 60Mbps !! (Very rare to find another house with such a fast internet!)
• Plasma TV and DVD player in every room and in the living room as well. Home Theater in the living room.
• Remember to check the reviews from the houses you see. We have excellent reviews and guests that always come back and also refer us to family and friends!
• Alarm system and external cameras for your safety.
• Condominium with security (without gate, so you don’t waste time stopping and typing passwords), also community pool, playground for children and a sport complex (all inclusive – just 1 minute walk). We provide sport balls and tennis rackets for your convenience.
• Once again we won Gold Medal from the Orlando Vacation Home Association!
• Our pool is facing south – so it has sunlight all day long!
• Hydro massage and chromo therapy available at the pool and in the bathrooms.
• The pool has protective screen (insects and leaves) and remote control for the water and air jets; and also LED lights that changes color. For an additional fee you can have heated pool water up to 87F (most vacation homes heat It only to 80F or 83F). There is a plastic chest full of pool toys and floats.
• Spa with LED light, glass bricks and waterfall.
• Towels (bath and pool) in extra quantities for your convenience (we know how unpleasant it is to be washing towels and waiting to dry to be able to reuse them).
• Beautiful view of the lake and the forest, with a fountain and swans.
• Chromo therapy light in the master bathroom (with remote control).
• Safe box available.
• Video library, music library and books available.
• Telephone with free calls (US, Canada and US territories).
• Game room with several options of table games, toys, table tennis, darts, basketball arcade, TV with DVD player and video games (more than 80 games!). There is also an electric popcorn machine!
• We provide cleaning supplies* and basic personal hygiene items* - most vacation homes don’t offer anything at all! Even toilet paper! How absurd!).
• Parking space for two cars and the possibility to park in the street if you receive visitors.
• Light and ceiling fan with remote control in the master bedroom.
• The beds have orthopedic mattresses (less than 2 years of use) and extra bedding (anti-allergic).
• Full kitchen with appliances and extra utensils, dish towels, table cloths, liquid detergent*, detergent for the dishwasher*, and other amenities.
• Front door with password (this avoids problems of losing the keys and it allows all the members of your travel group to have access to the house at any time).
• Barbecue with accessories available. There is a cooler box and a themed cooler in the pool area (you can fill it with ice and leave your drinks there).
• Central air-conditioning system (cool or heat the rooms) with filter perfume.
• Several outlets and USB ports in the house to charge your electronics. The TVs have HDMI cable if you want to connect your computer or tablet.
• Washing machine and dryer (detergent included*). Iron and board as well.
• The kids rooms have a thematic decoration.
• We provide the mail box key for our guests, so they can do online shopping and ask to deliver at the vacation home.
• Smoke detectors in every room and also a fire extinguisher.
• We can provide crib, stroller, high chair and other baby itens.
• Lots of extra space to store your luggage, clothes and shopping bags.
• You will love to stay here! For sure! )
* Sufficient supply for the first days of your stay.
Francis Giovanella is one of the managers for TerraValle International in Central Florida, the company that owns the house. He has a degree in Tourism and also serves as a chaplain in Florida Hospital. Francis comes from a Italian family who emigrated to South Brazil. He has been to the five continents and has lived in Australia, Brazil, Peru and now in the USA. This vast international experience made him a polyglot and gave him the ability to deal well with people and different cultures.
Francis Giovanella purchased this house in 2014
The North Kissimmee/Celebration area is known for the high level in quality of life and social indices. The weather is nice all year around and the immense natural areas give it a small-town sense, even having the whole structure of a metropolis. Tourism brings a wide range of services and facilities available, not to mention that the city's infrastructure in this region is always kept impeccable! The proximity to the beaches and the famous theme parks and attractions in Orlando/Kissimmee is also a detachable quality. Finally, we are in a wonderful location, whether to live or to travel. Everyone is welcome!
There are many other advantages of staying in this vacation home: mainly the low costs, safety, comfort, privacy and the opportunity to experience the American way of life. You also have the opportunity to shop online and ask to deliver at your vacation home!
This house is fully furnished and is equipped with all bed linen and bath/kitchen appliances and utensils. All bedrooms have LED TV with DVD player! There is a central heating system and A/C, smoke alarms, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, and security system.
There is a remote controled pool with lake view and color LED light, protected with a screen cage (against insects and leaves), and it has heated water (optional). Next to the pool there is a small spa with whirlpool.
This house is inside a condominium that offers security service and even a community pool, with the entire infrastructure for residents. There is also a playground and a sports complex!
It is worth mentioning that our manager speaks English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. He is always available to help with any questions or further information about the house or tourist attractions. There is a possibility to get discounts in parks and stores through the contacts we have with the staff of these sites!
This house has recently been renovated to provide more comfort and convenience, so some details of the decor and fixtures may be different on your arrival. Even the garage can now be used as a game room!
We hope you can enjoy your stay and that it may be the perfect vacation for you! Thank you for choosing Palm Springs Vacation Home!
I loved my stay here at this vacation property it looks even better in person everything was as promised and Francis the owner goes above and beyond to make sure his guest are comfortable and satisfied with their stay i will be renting this property again....
We spent a wonderful two weeks here in October.
From booking the home, tochecking out, Francis was so helpful and made our stay stress free.
The villa is very spacious and has everything you need, little touches like drinks in the fridge when we arrived, make all the difference.
The pool is fantastic and so peaceful. The views and wildlife were amazing.
Great location, quiet, but minutes away from the 192 and only 30 minutes from the airport.
Thanks for a great family holiday.
Overall the experience at the Chatham Park house was wonderful. The advertisements held true in it's approximation to all of the big area parks and nearby shopping / entertainment / restaurants. The house was stocked with towels, kitchen utensils, books and pretty much any little accessory you could imagine. I brought my toddler age children and found the house to be very kid friendly - we were provided a crib, high chair and even a baby bath! The house was clean and tidy. The ducks came to visit us everyday and it was almost like a bird sanctuary! Francis was a kind and attentive host and assisted us however he could.
The reason for the 4, and not 5 stars however is due to a few minor incidences. Upon arrival, the cleaning team had removed the battery from the automatic front door lock and we had to wait for about 30 minutes before we were able to get a key to unlock the door (Note: Francis was right on top of it as soon as we were able to reach him and even followed up with us the next day). Another minor issue was that the television had internet streaming as opposed to cable. Normally that's a great thing, as it allows thousands more channels and options, but we found it tremendously difficult to locate a program / movie and then download it, wait for a streaming option only for the program to constantly freeze up (like every 20 seconds-was horribly annoying) and buffer. Kids weren't to happy to miss their Dr.McStuffins, but the pool sure made up for it!
Overall, I would recommend this home to anyone, at anytime - especially those of you with families. It was a great place and we are looking forward to coming back soon.
As a Senator I have been to so many places, but my experience here in Disney was amazing! Francis is awsome in costumer service and we had such a wonderful time. The house is clean, confortable and well equiped - everything we needed was there! I just loved the bed - so confortable I had a hard time to get up in the mornings! We loved the pool area and the view - the sunset was an expectacle every day! The kids also liked the game room so much. Overall we would gladly stay again next time we're in the Orlando area. I highly recomend this place.
The booking process went smooth. We enjoyed the pool and the view. The owner was extremely helpful with info and keeping in touch with us. We told him we need the house for a small even and he left us extra trash bags and a welcome gift. Overall we'll go back anytime. Thank you Francis.
Communicating with Francis was very easy and he was very friendly. The description for the house is well described. It was a great weekend for my family to enjoy at home cooking and enjoying the pool. Francis made sure we had a manual on how to operate all the electronics and appliances. It was very thorough and easy to follow. All the rooms were well maintained and clean. The house has plenty to do described well in the rental details. My family enjoyed our stay there.
However, I do have some negatives however for the house which I hope will help the property improve for future stays. On check in we had a large cockroach greet us in the master bedroom. Also the towels and sheets did not smell clean. The cleaning crew had been there shortly to our arrival but they had an old closet smell to them that all of my guests noted. There was dirt on some of the pillow cases. The smell of clean sheets are a must in a rental for guest to feel at home. All the beds were very uncomfortable and all of us felt very sore each morning with poor rest through the night. Also, The owner did not tell us that basic supplies would not be provided, such as no more than 1 toilet paper roll per bathroom for a weekend stay. There were no spare garbage bags or paper towels. The kitchen was well stocked but was missing serving or storage dishes for dinner. All the tupperwares were very small. It would have been nice to have been given a list of items not included in the weekend this way we were more prepared instead of repeatedly having to go to Walmart when we realized each item was missing. A few electrical outlets in the kitchen did not work which made it difficult when cooking. The AC did not seem to work well especially when cooking. The thermostat always said 78-80 despite turning it down. It took very long but did eventually cool down. Maybe a standing fan in the living room would be helpful to circulate air.
Overall our stay was satisfactory with plenty of room for my family to enjoy. Thank you.
Few minutes by car and you reach water parks, themes parks (Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, Legoland, Holy Land - Christian Theme Park), shows, dinner presentations, sports simulators, helicopter ride, and other great attractions!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
9 Jun 2017 - 14 Aug 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
High Season 2017
17 Nov 2017 - 27 Nov 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Holiday Season 2017
22 Dec 2017 - 8 Jan 2018
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Property Damage Protection||£48|
The only extra fees would be:
1) A one time property damage policy that covers accidental damages: US$ 59.00.
2) A one time cleaning fee: US$ 89.00.
3) If you request heated pool, there is a one time fee as well (the amount may very depending on the time of the year and how long is your stay going to be).
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.