Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Beautiful and quiet full floor 2500 square foot loft in historic cast iron building, on a landmarked block, adjacent to the Mercer Hotel. Enter through your own secured private keyed elevator from the ground level (this is not a walk-up with stairs, like most lofts on homeaway). The loft is pin drop quiet and in the heart of Soho on a beautiful cobblestone street.
The loft is the entire floor with huge windows on both ends and was recently renovated. No detail was spared in the renovation.
There are huge 18 foot ceilings and top end furnishings, appliances, linens, and electronics. It is furnished with a modern minimal style by a well known NYC designer.
Loft receives great light and, as you will see from reviews, is very quiet while being steps away from small cafes and stores like Prada and Louis Vuitton.
The living room features a new 65" Sony 4K Flat screen TV with Sonos surround sound stereo system and Apple TV/Netflix/hulu Plus. There are two Human Touch Perfect chairs that are great for relaxing--they recline 180 degrees. Loft has extremely fast WiFi.
Kitchen is fully equipped and has a Nespresso machine.
The master bedroom has cable TV and a new and extremely comfortable Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme king size mattress with Frette sheets. The bedroom also has a Sonos WiFi stereo that integrates with the one in the living room enabling you to play the same music in both rooms. The large windows offer a view of the Mercer Hotel and Mercer Street, unlike many lofts which simply look onto a brick wall. If you want to feel like you are living in iconic SoHo this is the loft for you!
The guest bedroom is furnished with a new queen sized European mattress, Frette sheets, and Tempur-Pedic pillows. It also has a Sonos WiFi stereo.
Both bathrooms are spacious and feature Acqua di Parma bath products. There is a steam room for the master bath.
** Loft is available for filming, photography, and events--please inquire**
**Checkin/Checkout is flexible depending on arrival/departure of other guests**
I am able to help with planning your stay both before and after your arrival. I basically can be a personal concierge during your stay. My goal is to make your stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. I can help with:
* Limousines and chauffeur-driven cars
* Valet service
* Packing and unpacking service
* Private trainers, massage therapists, yoga and Pilates sessions
* Restaurant reservations
You are on the best and most authentic block near the best of everything in SoHo--Apple Store, Dean & Deluca, Mercer Hotel, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Fendi, and world class architecture. Walk across the road or next door and you will see Apple or Ralph Lauren. The best restaurants are just a walk away--Barpitti, Raouls, Mercer Kitchen, Blue Ribbon, and more.
Prince Street subway is just 2 blocks away
The location and quality of loft will surpass your expectations.
I've stayed in at least 10 different homeaways and many lofts over the years in Soho/tribeca area. This property tops the list on all accounts in terms of the quality of accommodations, location and host. Highly recommended.
This is a beautiful, huge loft in a perfect location. We enjoyed our stay very much. Close to many shops and restaurants. You really get the NY feeling but staying in a loft that has plenty of space and is very clean. The beds were very comfy and we had everything we needed (ok - a microwave would have been nice because we had our baby with us, but no biggie, we managed just fine!) . Thank you to the owner Redmond and Eugene, your neighbour that helps us on arrival!
This loft exceeded our expectations- it was perfect for a family week spent in Manhattan, a city we love. The Hosts were very accommodating, welcoming and helpful - meet and greet, flowers and loads of ready advice when needed. Every restaurant recommendation was spot on and we had the right amount of contact with each other. As we had our 14 and 18 yr old boys with us it was important that they had somewhere they could explore from, and relax in after lots of walking - the loft was perfect. A little too comfortable sometimes - they lounged around happily rather than being dragged to tourist destinations! The clean minimalism of the apartment meant that we didn't feel we were intruding in someone else's home, it felt like our home-from-home. But it also had everything we needed in it. We have many friends in the New York area, and some of them came in for dinner etc in the apartment - they loved it as much as we did. We also felt it was surprisingly quiet for a city apartment. It really was a great week, made by this fantastic property and hosts - we will be back. We love Soho of old and so the position was just what we wanted and the boys loved exploring Soho and the Village themselves.
I just returned from a 4 night stay in NYC with my family. We had an amazing time and the photographs do not do the loft justice. The space was super clean. We loved the fact that the elevator went directly into the loft’s living room [very cool]. The owner met us and gave us a tour and showed us where everything was and texted us during our stay in case we needed anything or had questions which was very helpful, though not intrusive. One of the best things about the space is its clean minimalism. Because it is not cluttered with someone else’s things it really feels like you are staying in your own loft. But while it is not cluttered, everything it has is of the best quality like the mattresses, television, speakers, and beautiful leather sofa and furniture. It also has a nespresso machine which the host was even kind enough to provide complimentary capsules for!
From the living room it was great to look out and watch SoHo pass by. In the back we had a beautiful view of a courtyard. Wherever we were in the apartment it was pin drop quiet as well which is a huge bonus as NYC can sometimes get so noisy.
My family had a true New York experience here that we will never forget. The loft was very clean and we had no complaints. Far exceeded our expectations and we would love to return again in the future.
The stay was good and bad. Here are the positives:
1. The location of the loft is excellent right in the heart of SOHO in a very convenient block near very good restaurants and shopping.
2. The space itself is modern, large open with high ceilings and hardwood floors. The bedrooms are a good size, especially the master. Bathrooms are a good size by NYC standards.
3. The steam shower is a very nice bonus and my husband did enjoy using it a few times.
4. The mattresses are comfortable/excellent.
5. There is a lot of clothes storage and the owner did a good job of providing space during our stay.
However, our stay was marred by several problems.
1. When we arrived the elevator was broken. We were not told of this ahead of time by the owners. We were counting on the elevator working and we were promised that it would be fixed the following day. However, it was not fixed due to a special part that needed to be ordered. It was not fixed for the entire week of our stay and so we were required to climb 2 flights of steep wooden stairs up to the 3rd floor condo. The broken elevator was out of the owners' control but it did affect our enjoyment of the place and was a factor in our choice that was not adequately met.
2. The heater stopped working on a Friday and was broken over the weekend and we were freezing for 3 days. Our stay was over a winter week in NYC. Luckily for us, it has been a mild winter but it was still freezing. We had on full clothes and thermal underwear. The owner did come over and check but couldn't do anything until the building manager was in on Monday. It was eventually fixed but we had 3 freezing nights that were not comfortable.
3. Many lights were burnt out in the loft and were not changed. The under-cabinet kitchen lights did not work and the kitchen was dark. The owner said it was an ongoing issue with the contractor/builder and so not something they could address. The light in the shower also burned out during our stay and I mentioned it but it was not fixed.
1. The microwave was placed very high above the fridge and unreachable. The owner said it was broken and he very nicely offered to buy a new one and send it that evening. However, my husband did not want to wait around for it so we declined.
2. The fridge was not cleared out and had a lot of beer in it. We just ignored it but for folks with kids, this may not be desirable.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£816|
Rates are subject to change. Please contact me to discuss long term rentals. Property is available for events, photoshoots, etc. Please inquire. Thank you.