|Minimum Stay||60 nights|
With a hot tub, pool table, big backyard, and fully stocked office, our 4BR/2.5BA home is the perfect place for the family vacation AND company retreat! Sleeps 8-12. Freshly renovated with all brand new furnishings. 3 minute drive / 13 minute walk to beach. Read our "Top 10 Reasons to Stay Here" below.
" Top 10 Reasons to Stay Here "
1. "Entertainment Guaranteed!" Whether its the hot tub, brand new pool table, smart TVs, basketball hoop, or huge backyard, we guarantee you will be entertained at Casa El Redondo.
2. Freshly renovated with all brand new furnishings!
3. Location, Location, Location: 15 min walk/3 min drive to both Redondo Beach and Torrance Beach, as well as King Harbor.
4. Executive Heaven: Casa El Redondo's office room has a wraparound desk with seating for two, a laser printer, landline tel, fast wifi, and a generous variety of basic office supplies. See something that's missing? Let us know!
5. Accommodations For 12: With 1 Cal King, 1 Queen, 4 Twins, a full futon, and Queen air bed - all brand new comfy mattresses - we can accommodate up to 12. Zzzzz.....
6. Meet Your Local Travel Guides: Joel and I are locals to the west side/south bay. We love surfing, running, fishing, skateboarding, paddle boarding, basketball, and FOOD! We happily direct guests to all the best of the above and much more. Our "Welcome Binder" is stacked with 20 pages worth of carefully organized information to all the local secrets, necessities, and more!
7. HUGE backyard! This is rare in beach towns.
8. VALUE! We're new to Homeaway (though not new to vacation renting), so for the foreseeable future, you'll find our house listed at a discount and significantly lower than our neighboring vacation rentals. Book it while it's hot. ;-)
9. We believe in the power of a good night's rest. That's why all our beds have 1500 thread count sheets, duvets, and pillow cases; and the mattresses are new and plush.
10. CLEANLINESS. We've earned a 5-star rating from all of our guests in all areas (on another site), including cleanliness! We make sure our maid does all the little sanitary things to ensure as much of a germ-free environment as possible. For example: kitchen sponges are thrown out after 1 week, light switches/remotes/etc. are sanitized, bath tub SCRUBBED, bedding always fresh and so clean :), hot tub is REGULARLY serviced, grill is scrubbed, and more!
***Breakdown of Sleeping Arrangements***
Sleeps in Beds: 8
Maximum Occupancy: 11-12
Bedroom 1: Sleeps 2 in 2 Twin Beds, Downstairs
Bedroom 2: Sleeps 2 in 1 Queen Bed, Downstairs
Bedroom 3: Sleeps 2 in 1 King Bed, Upstairs
Bedroom 4: Sleeps 2 in 2 Twin Beds, Upstairs
Game Room: Sleeps 1 adult OR 2 children on comfy Full-size futon; alternatively, 1 person could sleep on the futon and 1 person could sleep on the living room couch.
Living Room or Bedroom 1: Sleeps 2 on comfy Queen-size air mattress
Please note that Homeaway will give you the option of a $59 property damage protection insurance OR to increase your security deposit by $1500. However, we require that the property damage protection insurance be purchased in order to book our house. So please choose the fee. Thank you.
We are excited to share our home with people from all over the world, and want to continue to share it with many guests to come! Thank you for adhering to these house rules, because they are necessary in order to keep our doors open to future travel parties.
1. Strict Citywide Noise Ordinance Starts at 9:30pm Daily:
Redondo Beach is strict about disruptive noise after 9:30pm, which is when their noise ordinance kicks in. That's why the hot tub is off limits after 9:30pm. We also ask that all outside conversations be brought inside at this time, with the windows closed. It is possible that a noise complaint could lead to police involvement etc, something we don't want any of our guests to experience.
NOTE: if you have any questions about this rule, please ask. Good-natured family laughter doesn't warrant a noise complaint, dont worry. :)
NOTE: A serious noise complaint may cost you $300 from your security deposit. We've NEVER had to do this, but we greatly respect our neighbors' happiness!
2. Large Gatherings/Overnight Guests:
Overnight guests must not exceed 12 people, and we need each of these individuals to be listed on your check-in sheet. Gatherings of more than 15 people are not allowed, and all persons not listed on the check-in sheet must leave the property at 9:30pm.
3. Trips to the Beach:
Please make sure to brush off all sand before coming inside. There is a hose in the very back of the yard that you're free to use.
4. Off Limit Areas:
Please don't go in the the backyard shed, behind the shed, in the crawl space area, or in the closet under the stairwell.
Please be careful not to flush anything besides toilet paper.
6. Pool Table:
Please do not put any drinks or food on the pool table. Also, please don't move the pool table because this will make it unbalanced and will unfortunately require a $200 trip from the pool table company.
No fireworks or firearms are allowed on the property at any time. This includes in a locked car.
Smoking is not allowed indoors. Additionally, no drugs are allowed on premises. This includes medicinal marijuana. Usage of this will result in a fee for 'excessive cleaning' being deducted from your security deposit. Medicinal marijuana is not allowed anywhere on this property and if neighbors should alert us to its smell originating from our home, we will have to have you leave and we will not be able to refund your payment or security deposit.
Please check the dryer vent for lint before using. Never dry laundry if leaving the property. Lastly, if for some reason, you wash the white sheets please use bleach along with detergent.
Please respect neighbors. Do not go onto their property or disturb them. This includes accidentally throwing the basketball over the fence. Please let us know and we'll have the neighbor return it when they're available.
California is in the third year of a serious drought, so please be conscious of this by not running water excessively.
13. Hot Tub:
No one is allowed in the hot tub after the hours of 9:30pm. Additionally, children under the age of 10 are not allowed in the hot tub without adult supervision.
14. Pet Policy:
Sorry, no pets allowed.
15. Outside Lights
Before you go to sleep, please turn off the exterior lights. There is a light switch labeled "PORCH" in the living room, *as well as* 2 light switches in the game room labeled "BACK YARD." These light switches will turn on and off all exterior lights. Our neighbors greatly appreciate this.
I got married at Chart House in Redondo Beach and decided with my wife that we should stay with our families relatively close to that venue. That was a great decision. Casa El Redondo is a large house and property complete with pool table, jacuzzi, BBQ grill, office and 4 bedrooms. My sister and her family were visiting from Michigan, my dad from NYC and my wife's aunt from Mexico. Everyone really liked staying there! 2.5 bathrooms is definitely a good thing to have too with that many people staying there. The kitchen came well stocked with coffee, utensils, tableware, dishwasher, and a washer and dryer for clothes. It was nice keeping the doors open to let the breeze go through the house. Also, the TV has Netflix and Amazon for when you and the fam want to just kick back and relax. Lauren was great as well! She was always very quick to respond to my texts when I had questions and was more than happy to meet with me in-person when I wanted to take a look at the house in advance. If you're having anywhere from 6 to 9 people staying with you, and want to be a quick bike ride or 15 minute walk to the beach, I definitely recommend it!
This was a spacious house in some ways--big backyard and pool room, and a nice hot tub. It is an easy, 15 minute walk to the beach/pier and there were 4 bikes. Bedrooms were adequate, but reading lamps and bedside tables would be helpful, as would cotton sheets and mattress pads--our group found the bedding uncomfortable, especially in the warm weather. Too, groups should know that the kitchen is tiny; half of it is given over to laundry, which wasn't apparent in the photos. There is no counter space for cooking; pots and pans are old and there isn't sufficient flatware. Since we cook a lot, and were a group of nine plus extended family, this was awkward. We also didn't know that the table wouldn't seat us all; the backyard table doesn't seat a big group either, but there is a folding table and some TV trays. None of this was prohibitive, but it is nice to know. Also: neighbors were uptight about noise and parking. However, Lauren was very nice and responsive to requests, as there were a couple of glitches (bbq was dirty when we arrived). I would recommend this for a casual family gathering for those who aren't interested in cooking and aren't bad sleepers (we have a few insomniacs in our group).
This attractive home in a quiet residential neighborhood was perfect for our families of 6 adults and 3 young children. There wasn't any part of the property that we didn't use - the kitchen, the bbq, the hot tub and the basketball area. The adults enjoyed a few games at the pool table.
The four bedrooms were well furnished and the living room was comfortable for the adults while the youngsters had their fun in the area of the pool table. It made for very pleasant visiting for all.The two bathrooms downstairs and the one upstairs made it easy to accommodate everyone.
There were 6 seats at the table and plenty of folding chairs and TV trays. The washer and drier were a bonus convenience.
All information for the house, appliances and the area were well displayed and clear. The office area was handy for the travelers and those who needed to check in at work.
We left a note for Lauren, the homeowner, that we would definitely return not only because the house suited our family but because from start to finish Lauren was so pleasant, helpful and willing to answer all questions prior to and after booking. Thank you Lauren.
We had a great family time at the house! Plenty to do, and lots of space!
The house had everything we needed including footballs, basketballs, beach toys, a basketball hoop, beach chairs and a hot tub. We walked to th beach and the pier and even saw some seals there! The neighborhood the house is located in is quaint and quiet with lots of beautiful, well kept homes with pretty little gardens.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Jun 2017 - 1 Sep 2017
60 night minimum stay
for 60 nights
My Standard Rate
60 night minimum stay
for 60 nights
|Property Damage Protection||£47|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£473|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.