Great location in Aspen ! This is a cute, small condo but great location and price. Housekeeping was a great bonus!
Updates to Unit Needed; Better Service Needed
We stayed here with our son, daughter-in-law and two grandchildren for four nights. There are pros and cons to this property. I'll start with the pros:
1. Very close proximity to downtown Aspen, the gondola, restaurants and the like.
2. Pool was very nice, a bit small but we were the only ones ever using it so it was nice (see cons for pool service). Hot tub was nice as well.
3. Kitchen was well-equipped (appliances, pots, pans and silverware). Only ONE outlet in kitchen.
4. Master bedroom was nice.
5. Very nicely well-kept and manicured exterior property.
6. Great cable TV options.
OK, the cons:
1. Parking sucks. Regardless of the unit size, you only get one permit (if you're lucky enough to find a space. With two families (= two cars, the second car has to park on the street (good luck with that) or possibly double up on a space with the first car,
2. Unit is VERY dated. Showers were moldy, fixtures were from the 60s as were the counters and furniture,
3. Housekeeping was fair. Changed towels and sheets when requested. Left no toilet paper or soap. Since the desk is only open until 5PM, we just said the heck with it, and went to the store.
4. Desk hours are short (until 5PM). Repeatedly had to call for pool towels. Were told every time that the towels were in the wooden bin by the pool. There was no bin. Had to repeat towel request when first one didn't result in anything.
5. Master bedroom mattress was great, the other mattresses were horrible (concrete pads come to mind). Kitchen and living area very small for a 3BR unit and crowded with useless furniture.
6. Kitchen workspace was very small for a 6-8 person unit. Kitchen only had one outlet for coffee maker, toaster, blender, microwave, etc. Required a continual rearrangement of appliances. Several cabinets/drawers could not be opened unless dishwasher door was open.
Overall, for the money, disappointing.
This unit was an awesome location in Aspen. The condo was pretty dated, but still did the job. Small kitchen, but overall nice sized condo - we had 6 but could've fit 8 if needed.