|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
One of our largest homes - this fabulous property can fit all your family, and probably your sister's, brother's, aunts and uncles too! With enough beds and bedrooms to sleep up to 28 guests, you could bring anyone you want to stay at this home-away-from-home (be sure to check out the bedding types and configuration if you're bringing that many)!
Located on the new ChampionsGate resort that's less than 11 miles to Walt Disney World® Resort - you will be close enough to enjoy all the ''magic'' that Orlando has to offer - yet you'll be staying in a quiet location, with fabulous amenities for your family to enjoy.
This large family estate home offers contemporary furnishings and decor, making the stay even more like home.
* 3 King bedroom suites (sleeps 2 in each)
* 3 Double-full bedrooms (sleeps 4 in each - total 12)
* 2 bedrooms with 1 full and 1 twin (sleeps 3 in each)
* 1 bedroom with 3 full beds (sleeps 6)
* Sleeps max 30 guests
* Pool with raised, bubbling spa, sun deck and shaded lanai
* Contemporary furnishings and decor
* Full kitchen with granite counters and all stainless appliances
* Laundry with washer and dryer
* Resort clubhouse with pool, kiddie splash-pool, flood-lit tennis courts, fitness center and kids playground.
* ChampionsGate golf and country club with 18-hole championship course, pro-shop, restaurant and bar.
* Flat screen HDTV in every bedroom
* WiFi high speed internet provided FREE
* Local and long-distance (US) calls FREE
* Digital entry/lock system with unique, private code for each guest stay
* Inspected by Walt Disney World under the Vacation Rental Home Connection program
* Professionally managed, inspected and cleaned by VillaDirect Vacation Homes
* VillaDirect is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
* Welcome amenities pack and starter toiletries included
* Local 7 day/365 Welcome Center with guest services staff available 24 hours
* Authorized Disney & Universal Studios discount ticket center
Note: Some restrictions on dates of stay apply. Minimum 7 night booking. Gap of 1 night between bookings to accommodate cleaning requirements.
VillaDirect provides families with the very best 'home away from home' vacation experience and value in Orlando. With world-class hospitality from a dedicated guest service team, a variety of 2-9 bedroom luxury vacation homes located near the Disney theme parks, and prices to fit every budget, VillaDirect has become a leader in the Orlando vacation home industry. We help make family travel simple with our guest-centric approach, innovative rental concepts, reliable service and commitment to providing our customers the very best value for their budget.
At VillaDirect, your family's vacation isn't just 'another booking'; we understand what a great vacation means to you and your family. We know that the memories made on vacation can last a lifetime. That's why we dedicate ourselves to treating each and every guest that stays in one of our luxury vacation homes with the highest levels of service, doing our best to ensure that every minute of your dream vacation is exactly how you imagined. Our travel concierge service team is available seven days a week to help plan your entire trip and provide everything you need - from discounted tickets to insider information from our local experts. VillaDirect's standards of hospitality and customer service are unmatched in the industry, and have helped us develop a reputation for going the extra mile for our guests. From decorating a home for a surprise birthday party to leaving small gifts for your children during holiday travel, there is nothing that we won’t do to make sure your vacation is perfect, down to the last detail.
I took my family here for a vacation. There were 27 of us ranging in age from 1 year to adult. This home was comfortable for everyone---plenty of room, convenient to the community pool, a private pool all to ourselves, lots of TV's, a game room, laundry facilities and conveniently located for easy access to all the parks and recreational activities you could ever want. It was very clean and well-kept. The only problem was an unheated pool that proved a little chilly for the adults but the kids enjoyed themselves despite the chilly water. We wanted to have it heated and were willing to pay the extra $35 a day but they never could get the heater to work. However, we spent lots of time over at the clubhouse pool that had a lazy river, two pools and a hot tub. The kitchen was lacking in some of the necessary cooking equipment so be prepared to purchase extra items to make your meals for a larger group. I'm hoping I can find a similar place in some of the other places I want to take my family.
ChampionsGate Resort is 10 miles to the nearest theme park in Walt Disney World Resort, & within 15-20 minutes of all of the theme parks, attractions, restaurants, shops & outlet malls in Orlando.
This new resort has the fabulous ''Oasis'' clubhouse (to be completed in late fall 2014), with amenities for all guests staying at our homes to enjoy including:
* Fitness center
* Games and arcade room
* Movie theater
* Bar & Grille with outside dining
* Lazy river
* Water slide
* Kids splash pad
* Volley ball courts
In addition to the on-site amenities, the resort offers a trolley system with daily stops a the club facilities, plus stops at the Omni Resort and golf clubhouse, the shops and restaurants at ChampionsGate.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.