|Minimum Stay||5 - 6 nights|
WHY THIS HOME OVER OTHERS?
Are you tired of looking for a vacation home? Too many to choose from? Many look the same? Please continue to read because if you are looking for a truly luxurious home (and not the typical rental home with lower quality furnishing and home decoration) at a great value, then you would be very pleased with your choice in one of our homes. This is your vacation and you want it to be a wonderful memory.
(1) FREE Wi-Fi, FREE Cable TV, FREE long distance phone within USA, and FREE game console of PlayStation 4.
(2) FREE NETFLIX movies available (not available in most of other homes), watch movies & TV shows streaming right to TVs in the house with no extra charge.
(3) FREE Baby Gears including Pack-n-Play, Highchair, Stroller, and Cot & Stair Gate are provided.
(4) FREE POOL HEATING, always FREE of charge, not like most of the other homes. Home is equipped with child safety fencing around pool for extra safety.
(5) GAMES ROOM. The garage has been converted into an air-conditioned game room with a slate pool table, foosball (soccer) table, and air hockey table. Most of others have no A/C in their game rooms. Imaging you are playing in the games room without A/C in the summer, what would it be like?
(6) Modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and granite counter tops. Upgraded refrigerator with ice/water dispenser, glass top stove top range, and dishwasher.
(7) This home locates in a larger and opener corner lot, one of the very few larger lot homes available! It sits on top of a small hill, faces a large size green area/park. So less neighbors and more privacy.
(8) The decor and furnishings in a home do make a world of difference as all of this home's guests have experienced. No need to pay for just mediocre accommodations. If you appreciate quality furnishings and comfort then you and your family will be very pleased with the choice this home for your next vacation. You will enjoy high end furniture, pillow-top mattresses, higher thread count on sheets, high quality comfortable pillows and towels, custom shower heads, your own screened-in pool and spa with child safety fence, and other thoughtful details of home.
(9) All bedrooms are equipped with the most comfortable mattresses, ceiling fans, High-Definition TV with cable and DVD players. Two of the bedrooms are decorated as Disney theme rooms, one as a “princess room” and the other as a “mickey mouse” room.
(10) You cannot find a closer resort community to Disney, just two miles away in the highly demanded exclusive 24x7 guarded/gated community of Windsor Hills, a truly high-end vacation resort in Disney area.
In addition to this beautiful home, you as our guest will have full access to the Windsor Hills clubhouse, sundry shop, resort-style pool, game room, exercise room, theater, and all other amenities at no extra cost. You are also just minutes away from shopping and restaurants.
My name is Don and I want to thank you for taking the time to research our property. This is very important as even though the layouts of these homes are the same, they are all not the same on the inside. The choice of furnishings and decor make all the difference. We chose to stay in a home for the first time back in 2008 with our large family and had such a great experience we chose to pursue purchasing a couple of properties ourselves. I have extensive real estate management experience in residential and commercial so I felt very comfortable knowing what I needed to do in order to deliver truly higher quality properties that guests would love and would want to come back to and stay again. Instead of going with the typical rental furniture that 99% of the homes choose to do, I chose to purchase truly high quality furniture that looks beautiful and will last through the years. I have chosen to do all the bookings for the home and prefer to speak to each guest before they decide to book the property. This way a guest can feel comfortable and I can answer all their questions over the phone.
Don purchased this house in 2014
Best location to Disney and great amenities. Gated community with live guards 24x7. Extremely safe!
Larger and opener corner lot, less neighbors and more privacy, tile roof, granite counter, stainless-steel appliances, modern kitchen, quality high-end furnishings, great amenities, beautiful home. FREE pool heating, FREE Wi-Fi, FREE NetFlix, FREE PlayStation 4, FREE baby gears.
The house was great for our family of 8 visiting Disney and Universal over the New Year's week. There was plenty of room in the house but the real hit was the pool and hot tub. This came in handy with the kids after long days at the parks. Speaking of parks, the house was a convenient quick 10-15 minute drive from all of the Disney parks and 25 minutes from Universal. Additionally, the house was located nearby many decent restaurant choices. We highly recommend renting this property.
The house was a perfect fit for my family. Plenty of room, we'll stocked with all necessary items. Highly recommend renting property.
A big thank you to Don and his family. My family of five, along with my 70 year-old father recently spent 7 days here. The house has beautiful wood work and is well maintained. We had beautiful views each day. The location is atop a hill with a laid-back vibe. We would have enjoyed staying longer. I would recommend to my friends and family.
We just returned from our stay in Don's home in Kissimee. There were twelve of us staying ranging in age from 12 to 70. We had plenty of room and enjoyed the house very much. Our only complaint was the mattresses in some of the bedrooms were not as comfortable as home but we were so exhausted after days filled with softball games and theme parks we hardly noticed. The proximity to Disney was amazing. It was an easy trip to and from. We would definitely stay again!
Very impressive, south facing pool, A/C in game room/garage. Nice furniture, linens, kitchen, ..., everything. Love it.
We arrived at the villa very tired after travelling. It was such a lovely welcome to have the lights on in the house for when we first walked in, made it really welcoming! The Villa is a big 6 bedroom, with spacious living areas downstairs. There was plenty of utensils and crockery - but to be honest we ate out for 90% of the time, just having a pizza or jacket pot at home occasionally.
We have 2 girls (6 & 7) and they loved the themed rooms and bathroom, really got them in the spirit of things. We also could not get them out of the pool - they absolutely loved coming home after a day in the park and jumping in! We all loved the jacuzzi too!
The house was very clean and tidy, enough personal items to make it feel homely and a clear instructions manual on how everything worked.
The location was perfect for the parks. We were literally 15 min drive away, very easy to find. Only 4 miles from a Publix Supermarket and close enough to pop out for tea at one of the many restaurants nearby. Location was ace!
The Villa is on a secure complex so you feel safe and it is all kept really clean and tidy. This villa is in a super location, tucked away - so we had no noise or through traffic.
To be honest I would struggle to find anything to fault about the villa - the kids used the games room which was more than adequate for us.
Excellent Villa - perfect for all of our needs! Thanks very much - we would love to come back one day!
18th March - 6th April 2016 (UK)
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£399|
Free pool heating, no charge.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.