|Minimum Stay||5 - 6 nights|
WHY THIS HOME OVER OTHERS?
Are you tired of looking for a vacation home? Too many to choose from? Many look the same? Please continue to read because if you are looking for a truly luxurious home (and not the typical rental home with lower quality furnishing and home decoration) at a great value, then you would be very pleased with your choice in one of our homes. This is your vacation and you want it to be a wonderful memory.
(1) FREE Wi-Fi, FREE Cable TV, FREE long distance phone within USA, and FREE game console of PlayStation 4.
(2) FREE NETFLIX movies available (not available in most of other homes), watch movies & TV shows streaming right to TVs in the house with no extra charge.
(3) FREE Baby Gears including Pack-n-Play, Highchair, Stroller, and Cot & Stair Gate are provided.
(4) FREE POOL HEATING, always FREE of charge, not like most of the other homes. Home is equipped with child safety fencing around pool for extra safety.
(5) GAMES ROOM. The garage has been converted into an air-conditioned game room with a slate pool table, foosball (soccer) table, and air hockey table. Most of others have no A/C in their game rooms. Imaging you are playing in the games room without A/C in the summer, what would it be like?
(6) Modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and granite counter tops. Upgraded refrigerator with ice/water dispenser, glass top stove top range, and dishwasher.
(7) This home locates in a larger and opener corner lot, one of the very few larger lot homes available! It sits on top of a small hill, faces a large size green area/park. So less neighbors and more privacy.
(8) The decor and furnishings in a home do make a world of difference as all of this home's guests have experienced. No need to pay for just mediocre accommodations. If you appreciate quality furnishings and comfort then you and your family will be very pleased with the choice this home for your next vacation. You will enjoy high end furniture, pillow-top mattresses, higher thread count on sheets, high quality comfortable pillows and towels, custom shower heads, your own screened-in pool and spa with child safety fence, and other thoughtful details of home.
(9) All bedrooms are equipped with the most comfortable mattresses, ceiling fans, High-Definition TV with cable and DVD players. Two of the bedrooms are decorated as Disney theme rooms, one as a “princess room” and the other as a “mickey mouse” room.
(10) You cannot find a closer resort community to Disney, just two miles away in the highly demanded exclusive 24x7 guarded/gated community of Windsor Hills, a truly high-end vacation resort in Disney area.
In addition to this beautiful home, you as our guest will have full access to the Windsor Hills clubhouse, sundry shop, resort-style pool, game room, exercise room, theater, and all other amenities at no extra cost. You are also just minutes away from shopping and restaurants.
My name is Don and I want to thank you for taking the time to research our property. This is very important as even though the layouts of these homes are the same, they are all not the same on the inside. The choice of furnishings and decor make all the difference. We chose to stay in a home for the first time back in 2008 with our large family and had such a great experience we chose to pursue purchasing a couple of properties ourselves. I have extensive real estate management experience in residential and commercial so I felt very comfortable knowing what I needed to do in order to deliver truly higher quality properties that guests would love and would want to come back to and stay again. Instead of going with the typical rental furniture that 99% of the homes choose to do, I chose to purchase truly high quality furniture that looks beautiful and will last through the years. I have chosen to do all the bookings for the home and prefer to speak to each guest before they decide to book the property. This way a guest can feel comfortable and I can answer all their questions over the phone.
Don purchased this villa in 2014
Best location to Disney and great amenities. Gated community with live guards 24x7. Extremely safe!
Larger and opener corner lot, less neighbors and more privacy, tile roof, granite counter, stainless-steel appliances, modern kitchen, quality high-end furnishings, great amenities, beautiful home. FREE pool heating, FREE Wi-Fi, FREE NetFlix, FREE PlayStation 4, FREE baby gears.
Overall the place was great. It was maintained very well and was very clean upon our arrival. The were very kind to let us check in several hours early. There were only a couple of negatives to the home. The games in the game room were not in good shape at all. Also, there were bedrooms with no TV's. However, at the end of the day we were so tired it turned out not to matter anyway. We simply went to bed. The heated pool was great and the kids loved playing there. Plenty of towels for everyone. We are already talking about next year. The location could not have been any better. Close to Disney, close to Animal Kingdom, close to restaurants, close to shopping, and very importantly, close to awesome golf courses. We will be coming back.
We had an awesome time can't wait to come back.
Wow! We loved this place! Before we arrived, Don gave us a packet of information of things to do and see, driving directions and food options. The place is incredible. Spacious and exactly what we were looking for. Don even provided a crib for our 9 mo baby.
Highly recommended. We would definitely come again!
Perfect home for you if you want a deluxe home with less spending in Disney area. Will come back.
We rented this home for the month of February, 2016. The owner quickly answered all of my questions and negotiated a good rental rate. The home has a good location in the complex. It was clean upon our arrival. The sun exposure for the pool area is also very nice. I found the property manager, Iain, to be very responsive to house issues . Iain had the pest control do treatments twice after I called him regarding roaches. Iain also had two alarm clocks delivered to the house since two of the bedroom clocks did not have the electric cords attached to them making them unusable.
The home does have a child safety net on the lanai in front of the pool a good amount of baby equipment. We did need to remove the two remaining wheels on the crib so that it wouldn't be wobbly since two wheels were missing. There were plenty of bath towels, but there could be more hand towels and softer wash cloths.
Some of the furniture of this home could use an overhaul. In the family room, there is a red couch that had been part of a sectional (the other part of the sectional is in the game room) that is not very functional since the armless end cushion kept moving off the base of the couch. The chairs in the same room are of some sort of natural fiber weave that is frayed from use. The design of the end table and coffee table is not very conducive to use. The mattress of the first floor queen bedroom is not comfortable with the coils of the mattress being so close to the surface that the person sleeping on that mattress could feel the coils. The other beds were okay, but not the most comfortable. The overview of the home states that the beds have pillow-top mattresses and the bedrooms have ceiling fans, but that is not the case. The air hockey table had a pretty good size dent at one corner and the pool table's pockets did have some holes in them. We had to be careful when the balls would go in the pockets that had the larger holes in them. The upstairs queen bedroom seemed to be the depository for extra furniture. There is an oversized chess table taking up quite a bit of the walking space along with a coffee table and an odd chair. This room does not have a regular bedroom dresser, but a small organizer cabinet with four small wicker storage baskets. While the kitchen had a good amount of dishware, juice glasses would be good to have, also.
The space and location were perfect for our family vacation. The vacation home was immaculately cleaned and spacious.This property had it all, it is very well kept and maintained, it has almost everything you can ask for. Dealing with Sweet Home vacation was really simple and fast, they answered all of my questions and concerns almost immediately. We will definitely look into booking this home again, albeit for a longer stay this time. Thanks! The kitchen was fully equipped and we loved how we could cook each meal at home every day. If you are travelling with your family, i’d highly recommend this place. The beds were comfortable and the ceiling fans provided a nice breeze in addition to the air conditioner. I would definitely stay here again if given the opportunity.
|Post-stay cleaning fee||£0|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£400|
No pool heating fees, free charge.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.