Perched on a hillside overlooking the beautiful twin beaches of Tong Nai Pan on Koh Pha-ngan in the Gulf of Thailand, Narivana is a hideaway paradise of affordable luxury, perfect for groups of friends or families sharing a tropical holiday.
The property, rented exclusively to only one group of up to eight people at a time, consists of a main house with sitting room, dining room and fully equipped kitchen; an airy sala; four bedroom villas spaced generously over the lush tropical gardens; and a spectacular 15 m infinity pool among the palm trees.
All have breathtaking views over the sea and forested hills.
All bedroom villas are air-conditioned and fan-cooled and have generous private decks if you want to retreat for a while. All are simply and plainly furnished with small ensuite bathrooms with outdoor rain showers. Three have double beds and one two singles, ideal for two children or friends sharing. The top villa (Jungle villa) is surrounded by secondary-growth rainforest and backs directly onto the national park.
- 3 air-conditioned double-bed villas and 1 twin-bed villa
- swimming pool
- kids' paddle pool
- ensuite bathrooms
- outdoor rain showers
- fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, toaster, electric kettle, cafetiere, blender, fridge, and all utensils.
- open-plan dining room
- open-plan sitting room with TV and DVD player
- private decks in all villas
- air conditioning
- maid service
- daily cleaning
- sheets and towels changed every three days
- shopping service (extra charge)
- laundry service (extra charge)
- transfer to and from the pier (extra charge)
- help with excursions, car rental and motorcycle rental