|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Large size rooms freshly renovated, classical interior with high ceilings, moldings, wooden Parquet and marble chimneys characterize this elegant 19th century Hotel Particulier.
With large reception rooms the house is furnished in a contemporain and classical style and is surrounded by a green and flowery garden of 900 square meters.
The property has a covered swimming pool.
With 5 big bedrooms freshly renovated and 4 bathrooms the house is convenient for up to ten persons.
Cars parking are possible in the garden.
The house is very close to the heart of Paris in a green, calm, chic and convenient district.
Convenient public transit :
The house is close to Metro Les Sablons (seven minutes walk), close to Bus station (three minutes walk), close to Velib station (three minutes walk) and close to Taxi station (three minutes walk)
It has an easy access to Paris center - Arc the Triomphe/Champs Elysées :
- Five minutes by car,
- Twelve minutes by metro including the walk to the metro (3 stations on line 1),
- Twenty minutes walk,
- Ten minutes cycling (Velib).
and an easy access to La Defense Business District :
- Five mn by car,
- Eleven mn by metro incl. walk to the metro ( 2 stations on line 1),
- Twenty mn walk,
- Ten mn cycling (Velib).
From the house :
Place de la Concorde is 15 mn by metro including walk to the metro (direct)
Louvres museum : 17 mn (direct) / Orsay museum
le Marais : 20 mn (direct)
Notre Dame, Bastille 25 mn (direct).
There are very good quality facilities in the neighborhood :
- 3 grocery stores, 1 bakery, 2 butcher shops, 1 hairdresser, 1 bar, 1 newspaper seller, 1 florist at only one minute walk,
- Various good restaurants, one cinema and a modern Aquatic Center with swimming pool, gym and spa at five minutes walk,
- Neuilly open air Market, 3 days per week at eight minutes walk,
- Bois de Boulogne with Jardin d'acclimatation and the new Louis Vuitton Fondation at twelve minutes walk.
This spacious, gated home is ideal for a large family gathering of up to 10 people. The home was well maintained and had plenty of space for our party of four adults and four teenagers. The swimming pool was an added attraction after a long day of sightseeing. It was nice to live in a neighborhood where the bakery, fruit store, grocery market and restaurants were a block or two away. It is also conveniently located a few blocks away from the Metro and bus lines. The owner was very prompt in responding to my questions by email. All in all, our family had a wonderful time at this home.
The experience was fantastic, an improvement would be to allow the use of the lift, and the equipment in the kitchen could be more complete. The home is an elegant living experience and well suited to a large family.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add £45 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£2,699|
|Prep. House - bed,towels||£225|
|Cleaning - twice a week||£180|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.