|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
This stunning home has been custom decorated with hand chosen furnishings. Featuring an open floor plan, from the time you step into the door you are sure to be thrilled with this home.
When you're not out on the town enjoying the best that Orlando has to offer, kick back in the GAME ROOM and enjoy a rousing game of POOL or sit with the kids and enjoy VIDEO GAMES on the GAME CONSOLE.
Finish your day relaxing by the crystal clear waters of your very own private POOL & SPA and soak up the Florida Sunshine.
Experience the difference when you stay in this luxury home during your next Florida vacation.
Only minutes from Disneyworld , Universal Studios, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment, this spacious five bedroom, four bathroom villa, is located with a back yard golf view, in the prestigious golf community of Highlands Reserve.
The large master suite has private access to the pool and extra closet space. The tennis courts, large community pool, and playground are just around the corner.
There are no villas behind the house and a hedge between it and the neighbouring homes on either side offers ultimate privacy. We have provided 4 sun loungers and a patio table with 6 chairs for your comfort.
This Executive Villa is located off US Highway 27, just three miles south of US Highway 192 and three miles north of the Interstate 4. Walt Disney World is only 15 minutes away and the home is within easy driving distance of the all the other major theme parks and Interstate 4 is just minutes away providing quick access to the beaches near Tampa on the West Coast or the Space (East) Coast beaches near Cocoa Beach and Melbourne, and all the Central Florida attractions.
All linens and towels are all supplied. To cool off during the hot Florida days there is a spacious patio and pool area with large private pool which overlooks the conservation area and golf course just sit back and enjoy a relaxing drink while watching the evening sunset. Overall this is the perfect location for your family holiday or extended winter stay in Central Florida.
- 4 bedrooms, each with flat screen TV's with Cable and ceiling fans.
- Massive patio area with large private South West Pool & spa/Jacuzzi overlooking golf course.
- No rear neighbors.
- Sun loungers and patio tables for outside dining with outside ceiling fan
- Full air conditioning plus ceiling fans in all living rooms and bedrooms.
.- Furnished to an exceptionally high standard with luxury furnishings.
- High speed DSL Wireless Internet access throughout the villa & pool deck.
- Free USA & local calls.
- A selection of games & books for the whole family
- Tennis rackets are provided to play on resort tennis court 2 minutes walk from villa.
- Rental Gas BBQ can be provided.
- All linens & towels provided, with spare sets including beach towels for pool use.
- Travel Cots, highchairs and lightweight strollers provided free of charge.
- Games room with pool table and Dart board
- Main family room comes with 50' LCD TV, DVD and cinema surround sound discreetly built into the ceiling with access to pool area.
- Large separate formal dining room with formal seating for 6 people.
- Living room with 2 comfortable sofas, chair and table.
- Fully equipped kitchen with large double fridge.
- Breakfast table with seating for up to 4 and views over pool.
- Laundry room with washer, dryer, iron & ironing board.
- Master 1 bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with large walk in shower and Jacuzzi / Spa Bath.
- Queen 2 bedroom with queen sized bed and en-suite bathroom.
- 2 x Twin bedrooms with cable TV's sharing third bathroom.
- Heated swimming pool with poolside furniture
Benefits of renting this house>>
1. Very Large and spacious
2. Beautiful views from the pool area
3. Large East Pool Area.
4. Large outside E facing Heated Pool & Heated Jacuzzi
5. Jacuzzi Inside Master Ensuite
6. 2 min walk to the golf club house and first Tee
7. 2 min walk to the communal pool if required
8. 2 min walk to the Tennis courts
9. 2 Min walk to the children's play area.
10. 500 yards to shops, and great restaurants.
11. Essential Baby equipment free of charge
12. Close to Disney World
13. Games Room with pool table and darts board
14. Large East facing heated pool.
15. 2 entrances to the house from the pool area
16. All the usual internet and telephone services provided as standard
17. Professional property management company.
We have been coming to Orlando for the past several years.
We have stayed at Highlands Reserve several times and decided that this would be the best place for us to buy our villa. Not only do you have the ease of playing golf, you have restaurants, a 24hr supermarket an English and an Irish bar to have a drink in just two minutes down the road.
MEERA OR RAVI purchased this house in 2014
Having been frequent visitors to Florida and staying at numerous villas over the years, we have tried to incorporate all of the elements that we look for when searching for a villa in our property and hope that you have a wonderful stay.
Wonderful villa offers Living and Family room which can accommodate two or more joint families. Enclosed porch and exquisite Golf view is plus....
We have been renting this house for about 10 years now, and continue to see upgrades being made yearly, thank you Meera it is always refreshing when we arrive and see what you have done, you have lovely tastes. As an owner you surpass our expectations, your home is extremely wonderful, well laid out and you have all the amenities one would need, we have had great sleeps since we arrived as your mattresses are so comfy! We were extremely pleased being TV watchers you have put a 70 in. TV in the family room, makes for super TV watching it makes all the shows come to life. Dave has particularly loved the games room practicing his pool game which I must admit he is getting really good and almost becoming a pool shark! We have eaten at a few good restaurants Bone Fish, Carrabba's and Manny's (across from Orange Lake) these are our favorites. We would highly recommend this home! Thank you Meera and Ravi you always meet our expectations!!
Dawn and Dave - Whitby Ontario Canada
This was our first visit to America with our six years old grandchild. The house was perfect, the pool was perfect and the location was perfect.
Firstly, I would like to start by saying that Meera and her team are amazing people.
This house is exactly as pictured, it's absoluty beautiful! We travelled as a family of 5. Myself and my husband along with our 12 year old daughter, her 12 year old friend and my mother in law. We all had a great stay and loved the pool, especially the kids. The house was large enough for everyone to have their own space if they needed it as well as lots of space to spend time together. The games room was a huge hit for late nights and when it was raining.
The house was beautifully furnished and the beds we so comfortable that many mornings we didn't want to get up. We did unfortunately have a few issues but Andy did his best to fix them in a timely manner. The spa was broken for a large portion of our trip but once I contacted Meera she went above and beyond to have it rectified.
The binder in the kitchen does a great job of explaining everything about the house, and the location of the house is great. You can get to most places in the Orlando area (disney & outlets) in 20-30 minutes depending on traffic. Busch Gardens was a 1hr drive. About 2 minutes down the road is Publix, the liquor store, a pharmacy and the Dollar General. One tip I would give vacationers is to go to the Dollar General before going to Publix. You can get a lot there for cheaper, especially items such as garbage bags, toilet paper, laundry liquids, spices etc.
Overall we had an amazing stay despite the few issues and we would be happy to recommend and stay again at this home. With any luck we will return in the next few years!
Thank you for everything Meera and Andy!!
A great and well looked after property convenient to Disney 20 - 30 minutes drive. A bit further to universal in miles but due to traffic on international drive it works out to be at least an hour or more.
The Villa has everything you need, in a great and quiet location with supermarkets, restaurants. Etc. All very close.
We would recommend and go again. A big thank you to Mera and Andy for all the help and response to our needs.
This place is amazing!!!
Nice house, close to everything, and the owner gave us a very good attention for all we need.
We love and enjoy every single minute there.
We just stayed at this villa for 7 nights while visiting Disney World and Legoland! The location was amazing. US 27 is small and not overcrowded while only a 15-20 min drive to the Magic Kingdom gates and about 45 minutes from Legoland. There is fast food, dine in, and grocery stores within 5 minutes. The location is so convenient. The house itself is beautiful. It was clean and ready for use upon arrival. I could tell the housekeeping had just left because there were towels drying when we arrived. Everything worked properly and nothing was broken or rundown. The kitchen had literally everything I could ever need to cool and the gas grill was very handy! The pool was clean and the sun room nice for drying off after a swim! There was a game room, plenty of TVs and even a video game console. The only complaints I have are these: the property management company came by twice during our stay to fix issues the previous Tennant had. They never said "welcome to Florida" or anything. They just were not very friendly. Actually, I never even received a confirmation email from anyone when arriving. All the contact I had with them was initiated by me from booking to payment to arrival. Secondly, the pool lights are either broken or we can't figure them out! I won't hold it against them because as I said, it could be operating errors but it would of been nice to swim at night. And lastly, the electronic system is so hard to work. The TV setup in the living room bad 5 remotes, the DVD players in bedrooms would only work when they wanted to, there wasn't a channel guide or reference sheet or anything and the computer in the game room is password protected and I could not find it anywhere. However, all those little things aside, the place was quiet, clean, affordable, amd had everything we needed!
• Fishers Island Executive is situated within Highlands Reserve in Orlando - Florida
•Highlands Reserve is 40mins from Orlando International airport
•Highlands Reserve is 55mins from Orlando Sanford airport
•Highlands Reserve is 1hr 10mins from Tampa airport
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£61|
BBQ $45 per week
Stays of 6 nights or less will incur a cleaning fee of $105.
Payment is accepted in US funds.
Pool heat is optional and is charged at $25 per day. Pool heating is recommended during the colder months of October through to April. Please request this when making your reservation as it is not automatically done. Please check with owner for discount.
No Smoking, No Pets
Check in time after 4 PM
Check out by 10 AM
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.