|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
2 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 2 Fulls
This house benefits from its wonderful location. You can walk across the street and head directly at the "Grande Hotel". There you will find the Forte restaurant, Club House and the famous Rooftopbar “ Eleven" with magnificent views. From here you can marvel at the nightly Disney World fireworks. Short walkways allow you to walk to the Cove Complex, where you will find a large heated saltwater pool. The Complex has a bar, a gym, a game center, internet coffee and heated Jacuzzis.
The house itself has 5 bedrooms, all equipped to a high standard. What is special about this house is the designer furniture equipment with a Safari theme. The ground floor has a spacious master bedroom with direct access to the terrace and pool area. The bedroom is furnished with a king-size bed and a large walk-in closet. The bathroom benefits from a Roman tub with separate shower and double sinks. You can expect an additional four bedroom with a king-size bed, one bedrooms with two double beds and a bedroom with 2 twin beds. All bedrooms are equipped with fitted wardrobes. As a highlight for the big and little children you will find an air hockey table, and a pool table for social entrainment.
Upon request cribs, high-chairs, strollers and pack & play sets are available. The house is fully equipped with a modern kitchen, air conditioning, washer, dryer and BBQ grill. Linens, and beach, - bath and hand towels, to hair dryer's all there.
The private pool with spa invite you to romp, play and relax. The terrace is partly covered and offers enough seating and dining, and an outdoor barbecue for culinary delights and romantic evenings.
In addition, offer complimentary wireless Internet, ample patio furniture and sun loungers.
The house is a real gem. See for yourself!
Water Park (just 5 minutes at the resort)
Shopping near by
Home for us is in the UK, however we work part of the year in Western Africa. As you can see our very subtle 'safari' theme in the home reflects our love of Africa. This tasteful furniture package adds style to the home, it is very bright, luxurious and offers something a little different form the normal bland furnishings some homes offer.
Reunion is without any doubt the most Luxurious vacation community in Central Florida. Rival communities such as Windsor Hills and Emerald Island are in reality not even comparable to the high-end luxury feel of Reunion.
This Fantastic Luxury Home is located across the street from the Grande Hotel and Clubhouse.
You can stroll to the Seven Eagles Saltwater Pool and Pavilion, complete with Bar, Dinning Facilities, Children's g
Games Room, Table Tennis, 8 ball, Fitness Room and Business Center.
Just a few paces from Seven Eagles is the Luxury award winning Reunion Grande Hotel, Check out the live music every Friday and Saurday evenings, or try the famous Sushi in the Lobby Bar, Dine at the Restaurant 'Forte' or view the fireworks from the Rooftop Pool and Tapas Bar, either way you will have a Fantastic Family vacation here at Reunion.
Reunion has 9 community pools available for guest and residents, however to enjoy the benefits of the WaterPark, Tennis and Golf you will be required to produce a Reunion Resort and Club House Guest Membership ID, visitors without this facility will be unable to use the Waterpark, Tennis and Golf.
AS AN ADDED BONUS FOR OUR GUESTS WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCESS TO THE OWNERS PRIVATE MEMBER CLUB FACILITIES.
PLEASE CALL ME NOW FOR DETAILS
407-705-7635 ASK FOR REALTOR DAVE.
The home is in a gated golf resort and very close to hotel/club/restaurant which is nice if you dont want to cook. Its also close to a supermarket and a few restaurants outside of the main gate via a 5 minute drive. Commuting to the Disney properties each day is super easy as its located close to the freeway entrances.
The home is very nice, well furnished and equipped. The pool is great and the pool table/air hockey in the garage is good for kids.
I left off 2 stars for the following:
- Home's air conditioning is programmed and cannot be overridden , it is set at 80F and will go down to 79F but no lower. This is ridiculous. The outside temperature was 94F. I have never rented a home with an AC that cannot be manually set.
Also, the system goes up to 84F during mid morning as the owners manual explains that you will likely be outside the home enjoying Disney etc. We stayed home one day and the heat was unbearable.
- I specifically asked the management company to confirm that access to the resorts amenities (bars, pools, water park) etc was included in the price and no further fees or setup was required. This turned out to be incorrect. When I attempted to use the water park I was told we had to fill forms in 2 weeks prior and pay some fees. To be fair the management company did resolve this but I still had to pay AND had to pay a $25 rush fee which they refused to waive.
Carl went above and beyond to make for a fantastic stay. I can't recommend staying at this location any more strongly.
1. Location, Location Location-This house is very convenient to Disney. It takes about 20 min and you will be at any Disney park.
2. The house is spacious and there is plenty of room for everyone.
1. All the beds with the exception of one are really hard and I mean hard. It was like sleeping on the floor.
2. Windows are really thin. The house is located on a main road and you can hear every car that passes by from all upstairs bedrooms.
3. You can not turn the A/C down past 74 degrees. It should go down to at least 70 degrees in my opinion. When we arrived it was set to 85 and could not be turned down below 79. Owners forgot to
change settings and it could not be fixed until the next day.
4. Pool was dirty when we arrived. It was full of bugs and leaves. My husband spent 45 cleaning out the pool. We also paid for the pool to be heated. It was broken 3 of our 9 days. This was a huge bummer since the pool was pretty cold when not heated. We were refunded our money for the days it was broken.
5. Two of the closets upstairs have built in dresser systems that were broken.
6. My husband mistakenly left a t-shirt and $40 in one of the dressers. I informed the management company a few hours after we left and was told no one found the t-shirt or money. We are 100% positive it was left in the house.
Very well kept home in such in a nice part of town. the home was flawless and looked as we were promised it would be and felt like a new house. The rental company responded fast to our questions and were easy to deal with. Everything was very clean and tidy . my wife is a clean freak so i was worried about staying in a vacation villa for the first time instead of a hotel but i need not have been concerned as the house was spotless. highly recommend to other guests and will rent again for sure. Only thing i would improve would be maybe if it was possible to check in earlier than 4pm and check out later than 10am as we didnt have to be at the airport until 3pm
We are an extended family of 8; ages 7yrs to 72 yrs. Our stay at the Safari home in Reunion surpassed our expectations! The home was beautifully decorated, well equipped and clean. Any and all questions we had upon arrival were answered immediately. The home was in a great location; central to all activities we wanted to participate in. We are not looking forward to returning to the cold Canadian North. :( We can't wait to return to Reunion next year. :)
We are a group of 4 couples who are great friends! We share a love of golf and just having a great time! A few times a year we get together for long weekends away! After a brutal winter in Northeast Ohio we decided to head south.
We picked this house because of the number of bedrooms, the pool and it's proximity to the golf course. We were not disappointed! The house is beautiful and it was very comfortable and roomy for 8 adults. The pool/hot tub was very relaxing after a couple days of golf. Beautiful view from the front porch of the number 1 hole of the Watson course!
We stayed for 4 days and 3 nights. Stocked up our groceries and never left the property! The staff was excellent, from the beginning to the end. If we had a question it was answered promptly. They went above and beyond to accommodate us. We would highly recommend staying at this house!!
We are just 10 minutes from Disney and just off the highway making for an easy drive from the airport (i.e. not a long list of directions, off the highway just left, rive 1.5 miles and you are here!). Our house is also one of the best located in the whole community and one of the very few within easy walking distance of the main community facilities.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.