Magnificent and spacious beach front holiday accommodation in a tranquil and picturesque location, situated on the long sandy beach of the tropical island of Itamarac. This is the ideal place for a relaxing holiday under the Brazilian sun.
The dynamic city of Recife and its international airport can be reached within an hour and the enchanting historic center of Olinda is just a 45 min drive.
The luxury apartment is located on the ground floor of a 16 unit apartment building: Itamarac Beach Residence.
3-bedroom apartment, about 78 m2, max 6 persons:
This is a superb and spacious apartment with exquisite, modern and comfortable furnishings.
- Large living room with flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, lounge and dining area.
- Modern open kitchen is equipped with a 4 - burner stove with oven, microwave, refrigerator (with freezer), coffee maker, toaster, kettle and blender.
- Sliding doors to the balcony overlooking the sea (theres a hammock).
- Master bedroom with air conditioning, king size bed and large ensuite bathroom with two showers, double sinks, large mirror and toilet.
- 2 Bedrooms with two single beds; all bedrooms are air conditioned
- 2nd Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
Pets by arrangement only
We have a chef who can deliver breakfast, lunch & dinner to your door
Kayaks and bicycles are available for hire
The residence also provides a common beach front garden along with a refreshing pool.
The complex is secure with closed in walls, electric gates and you will have access to one parking space within the complex.
Within walking distance you will find supermarkets, pharmacy, bakery, ATM and beach restaurants.
Activities during your stay:
* Enjoy the quiet sandy beaches during the week and its festivities as it comes to life on weekends. There are many restaurants and beach bars, especially at the beach near Fort Orange.
* Take a boat across to the tropical island of Coroa do Aviao; ideal for a beach walk and delicious lunch.
* Charter a boat (by the captains at Fort Orange) and take a fascinating boat ride around the island.
* Snorkeling at the local reef
* Visit the impressive Old Dutch / Portuguese Forte Orange
* Visit the old village situated on a hill: Vila Velha; hike along the Old Dutch path and wooden bridge.
* Visit the Blue Lagoon; where there are pedal boats for rent.
* Visit the secluded side of the island with vast beaches, accessible by taking a boat across the river.
* There is a kite surfing school on the island.
* Visiting the old center of the picturesque Olinda (approx. 45 min drive).
* The metropolitan city of Recife has an old colonial center and a modern promenade on the beach of Boa Viagem district (about 1 hour).
* The city of Joao Pessoa has a beautiful old center with many historic buildings and churches (1.5 hour drive).
Itamarac is an Island but there is a toll free bridge connection from the Mainland at Itapissuma.
- On the island, there are a few taxis and (cheap) minivans offering rides from one side of the island to the other.
- There are local buses to various surrounding towns.
- A rental car can be convenient, arrangements can be made for rentals on the island, but it may be best to rent from the airport.
- Recife's International Airport is an hours drive to Itamarac.
- The airport of Natal is about a 4 hours drive to Itamarac.
It is a nice addition to spend some time in the tourist town of Pipa, (approx. 1 hour from Natal and 3 hours to Itamarac).
Free access to the communal pool and beach garden.
Interaction with Guests
You will have our whole apartment to your disposal.
The beautiful sandy beach is right in front of the building and you can walk for 1,5 hrs easily North or South. The beach is frequented mostly on weekends by the locals; during the week it is deserted!
Your stay is much more pleasant with a (rent-a-) car.
Other Things to Note
Itamarac is an authentic holiday island without trendy beach clubs and fancy restaurants. It is pure, Brazilian and not discovered by international visitors.
You will find great beach bars who serve delicious fresh fish and you will find space and authenticity.