Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Enjoy a private (separate) entrance to this cozy 2 room, lower level apartment with lots of light, lovely appointments and off-street parking.
DEFINITELY NO SMOKING INSIDE!
* Enter into the kitchen/dining/living room which includes fully equipped kitchen (gas range & full sized stainless refrigerator) with lots of cabinet space, dining table & chairs and a microfiber sofa-bed.
* Bedroom with full closet, queen sized futon bed. Dresser and desk with window facing the backyard.
* Bathroom has a jetted Jacuzzi bath tub (as well as shower) and private cabinet space.
* Includes high speed internet (wired and private wireless), large HD flat-screen, cable, & Blu-Ray DVD with Netflix.
* Guests have full access to use the back yard and patio outside the apartment door, overlooking a lovely landscaped waterfall in the warmer months.
* Private land-line phone available at additional charge for 1 month or more renters.
* This is a stand alone apartment that does not require access to nor share anything with the rest of the home.
* Located less than 10 minutes by car to Yale and Quinnipiac Universities; 2 minutes from I-91 as well as Wilbur Cross Pkwy (Rt. 15). Every major shopping store one could desire is within a 5 minute drive, as well as plenty of restaurants close by.
NO SMOKING INSIDE!
* IMPORTANT: The house sold so you may need to allow one time visit of a public assessor.
We are Peter, Iuliana and our 7 year old son Alexander.
We love to share our home, giving you as much company and/or privacy as you desire.
We look forward to meeting you!
Separate, private full apartment & amenities!
We had a great overnight! The apartment was small but there was enough room for our family of four for an overnight. The house was clean and well stocked. The tub was big, I was sad we weren't staying long enough to try it out! The yard was fantastic and the kids had a ball playing while we loaded and unloaded.
Apartment is cozy but very clean and sufficient space for 4 family members. Property has separate bathroom with functional Jacuzzi tub. Property has fully equipped kitchen so you can cook and enjoy food and drinks in backyard. Owner is very nice person and she maintains property so well that during our stay, we did not have even a single complaint about property. My kid has great time playing in the backyard. This Property is located on very peaceful and quite street but very much accessible from shops and restaurants.
Overall, every family member enjoyed stay !! excellent stay !!
Everything was as advertised - apartment is cozy and clean, with enough room for a family of 4. Pull out couch/bed is fine for kids, but probably would not be very comfortable for an adult. Main bed/bedroom was terrific, as was the kitchen/living space. Owner is very nice - our kids and the owner's son got along great! House is currently listed for sale, and there were a few showings during our stay. But the owner was very accommodating and did her best to minimize the inconvenience. Great location near State St., but surprisingly quiet. Overall, an excellent stay!
House is for sale homeowners asked us to leave for realtors visits. Every weekend. Unacceptable
Also house was locked upon arrival and one was there to open door avoid this rental
this place was more than i expected. this was an amazing cozy home with tons of space and i look forward to booking in the future.
The apartment has only good points:
- very communicative, eager to help and welcoming owner
- large parking space
- separate entrance for the apartment
- fully equipped kitchen
- separate bathroom with functional Jacuzzi tub
- free access to the washing/ drying machines
- access to the backyard/terrace in case you want to drink your coffee outside
- low noise level during the night
- shops and restaurants near by
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£163|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.