|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Located in Évora, Portugal (world heritage town in Alentejo, midway between Lisbon and Badajoz in Spain), in a quiet neighborhood at the outskirts of town, with direct access to trails in the countryside. Small local playground and grocery store only 2 min away by foot. Bus stop closely, with bus lines going downtown (and towards the swimming pools) or going towards shopping malls. City swimming pools (3 pools, 2 shallow kid pools, sports courts, lawns, cafeteria) 2 bus stops away, or 10 min by foot. Outdoor pools open in summer only, indoor pool open Sept 22-May 31. Pool website:
Large family house: 120 m2, 2 floors:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- sleeps 8 with existing beds
- large remodeled kitchen, including induction stove, microwave, oven, kettle, coffee maker
- 1 large storage room or office
- dining and living rooms
- backyard with lawn, trees and sheds
- amazing view, and direct access to the hills, trails, fitness park, city swimming pool
Energy-efficient and eco-friendly:
- solar hot water - free hot water during 9 months!
- modern, efficient wood-burning stove (wood included, requires basic knowledge of fire building, minimal maintenance)
- double-flux ventilation, conserves heat during winter, keeps the house cool during summer
- natural, local cork panel wall insulation
1. During winter, the house can only be heated using the wood stove (space heaters are not sufficient to heat the entire house).
2. No TV
3. No internet connection. Free internet available downtown, see
a casa é grande, moderna e acolhedora. estava tudo bem, precisamos de mais cobertores por ser uma época fria do ano e foram-nos prontamente dispensados. Tínhamos sempre a pedir ajuda na eventualidade de precisar-mos.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£243|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.