|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
MINIMUM AGE TO RENT THE PROPERTY IS 21. WE DO NOT RENT FOR HIGH SCHOOL OR PROM PARTIES.
This beautiful, spacious home is conveniently located between Hunter and Windham mountains. 10 minute drive to each mountain. The house has 3 floors, 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and can comfortably sleep up to 18 people.
First floor opens up to a large wrap around deck and includes the following:
-2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, closet, pantry room
- bedroom #1: has been turned into a play room for kids, and includes a small table with 4 chairs, a futon that can comfortably sleep one person, and plenty of toys for kids to play with. Sleeps 1 person
- bedroom #2: two twin size beds, a night stand and a double dresser. Sleeps 2 people
- third room includes a sauna. There is no bed in this room, but additional twin size mattresses are available if needed
- there is a leather sectional in the living room, which opens up to a queen sleeper sofa that can accommodate two people. Sleeps 2 people
- foosball table in the living room for your enjoyment
- 40 inch smart tv with time warner cable television and free wifi access
- additional twin size mattresses are available in the closet on the first floor, if needed.
-3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, kitchen, opens up to a large outdoor deck with a barbecue and two large dining tables
- bedroom #3: queen size bed, dresser, bedside table. Sleeps 2 people
- bedroom #4: queen size bed, dresser, bedside table. Sleeps 2 people
- bedroom #5: queen size bed, dresser. Sleeps 2 people
- living room has two couches, a coffee table, a 40 inch smart tv with time warmer cable television and free wifi access. One of the couches is a sleeper sofa, which opens up to a full size bed that can sleep up to 2 people.
- kitchen includes a dinner table, a refrigerator, an electric stove with oven, a coffee maker, toaster, and a countertop oven
-third floor includes 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a loft and a linen closet
- bedroom #6: queen size bed, double dresser, a crib for baby, 2 bedside tables. Additional pack and play for a baby is available in the closet. Sleeps 2 people + a baby
- bedroom #7: king size bed, 2 dressers, a bedside table, crib for a baby. Sleeps 2 people + a baby
- loft: a futon opens up to a queen bed, sleeps 2 comfortably, 2 chairs, bedside table. Sleeps 2 people.
Nearby attractions include:
Skiing, snow tubing, Fishing, Golfing, Hiking, Zipline, Horseback riding, Skyride tours, ATV rides, 4x4 adventures, Zombie Hunter wars, Sightseeing.
Many festivals are also held during the summer.
We rented this house for the Oktoberfest festival and we had a great time! The house is located only a short (about 5 minute) drive from town. It was clean, spacious, very cozy and inviting. The outside was just amazing. We enjoyed the fire pit and the kids had a great time on the playground and in the play room inside. Owners are easy to work with and very pleasant.
What a beautiful house! House is very close to Hunter and Windham Mountains, 5 minute drive to the town, but at the same time secluded enough to ensure privacy. Very well kept, huge space, great outdoor area. The owners were very helpful and I received my security deposit the next day. All in all my family and I had a very good experience.
This house was just great. We had a large group with 8 children and they all had a blast. The house is clean and was big enough for all of us. Everything was provided including pots, pans, towels and fresh linen, the owner even let us use the washer and dryer. The house is minutes away to Hunter and Windham Mountain. The location is just perfect. It is private but at the same time close to many attractions.
I would definitely rent this house again!
My friends and I had a great time at this house. The house is huge!
Plenty of activities for the kids, including playroom and a play set outside. Magdalena and her husband were very helpful. The security deposit was returned the same day. Overall a great experience.
My friends and i have been renting houses for many years now, and this house definitely is one of the best houses that we ever rented. It is absolutely perfect for large parties. The house is very clean and cozy. The bedrooms are spacious, bedding is modern and comfortable, and there are 3 full bathrooms! 2 living rooms, plenty of room to hang out outside, amazing fireplace, i can go on and on... The owners were very easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions. We will definitely be back!
My family stayed at this vacation home with 3 other families from July 22-25, 2016. In total there were 8 adults and 9 children, ranging in age from 8 months to 8 years. Below are our thoughts on this property.
1.) The house is located in a beautiful part of the state. It is within 20-30 minutes of scenic waterfalls, cute little towns, state parks, lakes, a water park, etc.
2.) There is a lot of stuff at the house for kids to do. Outside there is a playhouse, covered sandbox and several small ride-on toys. Inside there is a playroom filled with a large variety of toys, a play kitchen and a foosball table.
3.) It has a great fire pit with 8 nice, large Adirondack chairs.
4.) There is a large, open deck off the kitchen and main living area with two large picnic tables with umbrellas and a good-sized propane grill.
5.) There is plenty of bedrooms/beds available for a large party. The two upstairs bedrooms even have full-size cribs.
6.) The owners are friendly and easy to work with and quick to respond to questions.
1.) It isn't very clean. Upon waking in the house, there is a bad odor. The carpets are filthy. The kids all had dirty feet from walking on it. The adults kept our shoes on because we were so grossed out by it. The sofa in the main living area is very stained and extremely saggy. One of the Queen beds on the second level had dirty sheets with makeup from a previous guest on the pillows.
2.) There is a lot of maintenance needed. As we were walking up the front porch one of the boards fell in. My husband propped it up from the bottom with an empty bottle. All of the porch railings feel very rickety. One of the exterior lights on the back porch was dangling upside down from the wire and looks like it has been for a while.
3.) A lot of light bulbs were burned out, making the house feel very dark, especially the basement.
4.) The common areas are extremely small. Thankfully we had good weather and could spread out outside, otherwise it would have been very cramped.
5.) There is NO AIR-CONDITIONING. It was my fault not noticing that upon booking but I am from Virginia where 99% of properties have A/C so it's not something I thought to look for. Thankfully we figured it out before arriving and several of us brought window A/C units and box fans. However, we could only use the units in two windows in the entire house because of the way the window screens are screwed in front the exterior.
House is located conveniently between Hunter and Windham mountain. 10 minute drive to town. Surrounded by woods. Enjoy the beautiful views and privacy.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Dec 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Property Damage Protection||£65|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£246|
Please keep in mind that if you are booking your stay less than 30 days prior to check in, your initial deposit is non-refundable.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.