|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
• The perfect address to call home after a long day of work or sight-seeing. This pet-friendly, low-rise building is luxurious living at its finest. Relax, unwind and reinvigorate with resort-like amenities. Watch a feature presentation at the surround-sound movie theatre. Swim laps in hotel-style pool, recharge in Jacuzzi, play a round of billiards or just stroll beautiful landscaped courtyard. Back in the privacy of your residence, submit to deluxe furnishings such as spacious floor plans, state-of-the-art appliances, hardwood floors, quartz countertops, walk-in closets and fully equipped kitchens and plush wall-to-wall carpeting. Located near three major interstates, bus/ train lines and easy access to neighboring communities.
Unit Amenities Include:
• High speed internet
• Basic cable
• Free local phone
• Private balconies
• Laundry & dryer
• Updated lighting
• Walk-in closet
• Fully equipped modern kitchen
• Furnished bedroom with elegant finishes
Building Amenities Include:
• Controlled building access
• Secure & designated parking
• Health club
• 24 Hour
• Activity center
• Dog park
• On-site maintenance
• BBQ grilling station
• Large outdoor spa
We pride ourselves in offering top of the line service to all of our guests. With our convenient check-in process and 24 hour customer service, you have all the control over your travel plans. Our dedicated agents are available any time to address any questions or concerns.
• Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) Museum – (1.0mi)
* Museum of Natural History & Planetarium – (4.4mi)
• Gracie’s – American – (0.9mi)
* Al Forno Restaurante – Upscale Italian – (1.9mi)
• CVS – (0.2mi)
• Rhode Island Hospital – (1.4mi)
• Starbucks – (0.2mi)
• Tony’s Colonial Food – (1.3mi)
• Freeway Laundry – (1.0mi)
• MDT Bus
* Providence Station
• Providence Taxi
I work for Furnished Suites, a company that has been offering vacation rental apartments for over 10 years across the East Coast. We are known for our distinctively furnished apartments in popular locations, and for our attentive service. You’ll find that our rates are quite reasonable. If you're looking for a safe, comfortable place with fabulous amenities and Wi-Fi (we know you need the Wi-Fi!) in New York City for 30 days or more, we'd love to host you. Many of the buildings where our apartments are located feature amenities such as beautiful lobbies, 24 hour front desk staff, fitness centers, business centers, recreation rooms, indoor or outdoor pools and whirlpools. If you are traveling with children, some buildings offer playgrounds (many buildings are near public playgrounds as well) or indoor playrooms.
In NYC we offer an assortment of short-term apartments in sizes ranging from a studio to three bedrooms that are fully furnished with all the comforts of home. Our local staff meticulously prepares your apartment before your arrival, and we offer 24 hour assistance for any emergencies after business hours. When you arrive at your apartment, the beds will be made, towels and bath amenities will be stocked in the bathrooms, and the coffee maker will be set up in the kitchen with some sample coffees, sweetener and creamer (teabags too if that is your preference) to start your morning off properly. If you’d like to cook a meal, the kitchen is stocked with dishes, cutlery, glassware and pots and pans. The living room is set up with a TV and cable channels, and the Wi-Fi router password and instructions will be prominently displayed so you can get connected quickly. You can also make local and toll-free phone calls at no charge.
Please contact us to confirm the exact availability of the apartment you are interested in. We’d love to host you (and your family) for your vacation or business trip.
We were in Providence for a college visit on family weekend when all prices were exorbitant and we were glad to get a place to stay.
1. global services personnel were always pleasant.
2. there were nice toiletry packets in each bathroom and a kitchen package with paper towel, dishwash soap, sponge and laundry soap and popcorn left nicely wrapped
3. Laundry facilities within the unit were convenient and easy to use
4. television was easy to use
5. packaged towels in saran packaging for each bathroom
6. Great closet space
7. Parking garage attached
1. cleanliness was B+ level
2. very inconvenient location: on a one way street with main access from highway
3. first floor placement on a noisy street even tho rented upper level. Had to buy my daughter earplugs.
4. toilet broke first night in one bathroom
5. towel bar missing with dangling brackets in other bathroom
6. was unseasonably warm and even though option for cool on thermostat, air conditioning never came on
7. BAD ODOR in apartment. Opened windows but uncomfortable leaving them open as first floor apartment looking out onto street
8. Not enough hangers
9. After made payment, kept on getting emails stating they could not hold my reservation if I did not pay. When I contacted them each time they said it was from VRBO so suspect poor communication between the parties. Caused anxiety about would there really be a unit in my name when I got there even tho my credit card was charged.
Living here, residents will be near plenty of chic restaurants, entertainment, and shopping-including the Providence Place Mall. This building is located near three major interstates, the airport, and the Amtrak station so residents can easily access the surrounding area and nearby metropolitan areas.
|Move Out Cleaning Fee||£81|