Four spacious bedrooms, safe living & working space set in beautiful garden
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - enfants bienvenusenfants bienvenus
No pets - Nous n'acceptons pas les animauxNous n'acceptons pas les animaux
No smoking - maison non fumeurs maison non fumeurs
Max guests: 9
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Identity of each person residing in premises to be obligatorily reported. Identité de chaque personne résidant dans Gîte doit être signalée.
- Free 4 TV Sat (approx.1800 channels) available. Do not interfere with settings. Also, on cold winter nights: rolling down shutters much appreciated.
- Departure time: Refrigerator to be emptied, debris, rubbish, discards placed in dumpster, soiled dishes, pots and pans, also BBQ cleaned.
Thank you Claudine
Stay at this charming French house as a guest of the even more charming Claudine.
A wonderful time was had by all, young and old.
Claudine kept us updated on all the happenings in the area and the places to visit. Loved every moment of our stay - Thank you again Claudine for looking after us during our stay.
Great place for the family.
This is a beautiful older home set on the outskirts of a quiet village but close enough to easily enjoy many busy tourist sites. The owners are very kind and helpful. The beds are great and the rooms are large. You will enjoy your stay in this charming home.
My husband and I are delighted you enjoyed staying at Thibault Villa and appreciated the quietude of our village and proximity to all our beautiful tourist sites. Fontainebleau and Vaux-le-Vicomte are so well worth a trip and we were glad you visited Rheims, its Christmas market and its world-famous cathedral. Next time, also please visit the nearby medieval city of Provins, the Park des Felins, the city of Meaux’s World War I Museum. There are also the vineyards in Champagne area and the House of Brie Cheeses in Coulommiers.
It was truly a pleasure having you. Do come again! Winter is lovely, but during the rest of the year, you can take advantage of longer days and greener vistas. With the very best regards of Claudine and Claude Thibault Barriere
Superb property, lovely owner
It was a fantastic property, beautiful big garden 4 lovely spacious uniquely decorated bedrooms, near Disney land, train station and all the amenities. We loved our stay and will definitely go back and stay here, such a peaceful and quaint place. Claudine and Monsieur were such lovely hosts it was like we were visiting family my kids loved Claudine who was very hospitable and helpful and ful of information on any help we needed. Thanks Claudine
We have enjoyed so much having your charming and loving family. The children were so well behaved and alive and smart. Thanks for that most delicious barbecue (I would need the recipe) you made in the garden transformed by your husband, Aamir and the children into a true fairytale that evening. You were so kind enough to invite us to join you. We are glad you enjoyed all what our area has to offer, Paris, Disney and much more. Next time, don't forget the Parc des Felins or the Medieval city of Provins!
We so much appreciated your coming and your stay and are really looking forward to meeting your Mom during your next visit. Big, big hugs to you and with best regards to your husband. Claudine
Great location and house.
Our family group of 7 (including grandparents, and 3 young children under the age of 8 ) enjoyed a week at Villa Thibault at the end of May. The accommodation and garden was spacious and well planned to cater for the needs of a group like ours. It was perfectly located for many interesting and fun attractions, including Disneyland, le Parc des Felins (a big cat sanctuary with its own train to take you around the site), Coulommiers (with its beautiful park and cheeses!), Provins – a must and Fontainbleau, and many more that we did not have time to visit. We would certainly recommend this house and our thanks go to Claudine who made every effort to ensure our stay was comfortable and our time well spent. We would happily stay here again.
Enjoyable stay for the whole family
Wonderful stay, house had everything we needed and was in easy reach of day trips to Paris and even Reims. Claudine is so helpful and insightful in knowing the attactions that would suit the various different members of our family. We had 8 people ranging from 10 to 80 and it worked well. Recommended to have a car for ease of getting around but would not hesitate staying again.
It's always with great pleasure we receive families with people of all ages and coming from far away places. It's also most rewarding and enriching for us. We simply love it!
25km : DISNEY Parks
4 km : Parc des Felins, largest wild cat park in Europe. The place has also got a monkey center and a wonderful large parrot room.
37 miles/50 km, PARIS: you will want to spend one or several days
• Paris by night, boat trips on the Seine River
• Visit museums such as the Louvre or Musee d’Orsay
• Look up or climb the Eiffel Tower
• See the Montmartre of “Amelie Poulain”(4 Oscars), its various streets and artistes’ places, its Sacre-Coeur(Sacred Heart church)
Other activités most enjoyed by locals and visitors alike
• WW1 Museum in Meaux, in contemporary building most extensive collection of artifacts. An absolute must for all interested in World War history.
• Marne la Vallee International Business Centre
• Chateaux, parks and gardens of VAUX le Vicomte,
• Chateaux, parks and gardens of FONTAINEBLEAU ( World Heritage List)
• Chateaux, parks and gardens of VERSAILLES
• Village of Barbizon(19th century school of painting, lovely art galleries )
• PROVINS : 11th century walled-in Medieval city (World Heritage List). Its famous Medieval festival, 3th weekend of June
• Discount Designers Centre at Vallee Village /Val d'Europe
• World War I and WW2 battlefields like Chateau-Thierry and Belleau Wood, their well-known, moving commemorative graveyards and monuments.
• Champagne valley, its royal cathedral of RHEIMS
• Champagne valley, Taste its royal Champagne!
Claudine Thibault Barriere
- English, French
About Claudine Thibault Barriere
Claudine THIBAULT BARRIERE, owner of VILLA AMELIE near PARIS and Disney FRANCE, spent many years living abroad, in Canada, India and the USA. Her son and granddaughters still live in the United States. When she lived in the United States, she headed the fashion design department of the American College for the Applied Arts and was recognized as Atlanta’s top fashion designer. She is proud of her multicultural background. After moving back to France 25 years ago, she taught French to foreign business executives and opened her family house to guests coming from all over the world. Her husband, Claude Barriere, a retired judge, author and painter of beautiful Byzantine-style icons, accompanies her in welcoming guests to VILLA AMELIE PARIS FRANCE.
Why Claudine Thibault Barriere chose Saints
VILLA AMELIE PARIS FRANCE was built in 1952 by Claudine’s parents. It’s where she spent her teenage years. She returned there regularly to visit while living abroad. When she inherited it from her parents, she decided to open the wonderful home to guests coming from all over the world. The architect designed house has been modernized and made even more comfortable with two large renovation projects.
What makes this Villa unique
Claudine and Claude are saying:" VILLA AMELIE PARIS FRANCE is so conveniently located and our house, garden and surroundings are most spacious and beautiful. We are always overwhelmed and delighted at everyone's positive and joyful reaction when they enter and leave our villa and we are always there to receive, orient our guests to the house, see them off and make their stay and travel experience as memorable as possible".