DEAR POTENTIAL GUESTS, PLEASE ENQUIRE via "CONTACT HOST" BUTTON, THIS WILL CHECK WITH ME DIRECTLY OUR PRICING/AVAILABILITY FOR YOUR DATES - BEFORE REQUESTING BOOKING, I HAVE TO QUOTE MANUALLY AT PRESENT DUE TO SOFTWARE UPGRADE, THANK YOU
Situated in Landmark/Historic building - The Pran Centre, on the corner of Commercial Rd and Chapel Street is this fantastic split level very stylishly furnished extra large apartment with huge ceilings.
- x 2 Double Bedrooms with Queen Beds with BIR
- linen and towels supplied
FYI -- sleeping arrangements: we customise based on your request. We have additional single/double real mattresses (for 4+guests(8max) ) Can we be used in bedrooms or spare sleeping area downstairs (separate to main living room)
- Large designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking.
- Draw dishwasher
- Full size fridge
- cafe-style pod coffee machine and milk steamer
- designer dining table for 6 guests
- large central bathroom
- Large LCD TV + Blu Ray/DVD
- generous open plan living / dining area leading out to a generous balcony with a fantastic view over some local historic buildings, South Yarra, surrounds and Melbourne CBD
- BBQ on your balcony
- split system heating / cooling (AC),
- ipod/iphone dock or music station
- security entry
- balcony bbq/grill (upon request only)
- full separate laundry with Washer & Dryer
- Separate area great for Study area or 3rd sleeping area (separated from main living) for extra guests
- x1 free secure private car space.
- with Coffee shops, restaurants, cafes and shopping all within a short distance you could be forgiven for eating out every night.
A fantastic designer/modern apartment in South Yarra/Prahranss absolute heart.
So what's within walking distance?:
* Chapel St, South Yarra (around the corner)
* Toorak Rd, South Yarra (10mins)
* Parks and Fawkner Park - 3-10 minutes
* Nearest restaurants, cafes and shops (Chape St/Commercial or Toorak Rd) - 1 to 3 minutes
*Greville St 3mins
* Nearest childcare centre - 5 minutes
* Melbourne Cricket Ground - 20 minutes
* Melbourne Park/Australian Open 20minutes
* AAMI Stadium/Westpac Centre 15minutes
* Richmond and Bridge Road shopping - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Freemason's & Epworth Hospitals - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Peter Mac Centre & St Vincent's Hospital - 25 minutes (10min drive)
* Collins & Bourke Streets in the city - 25 minutes (10-12min drive)
* Yarra River and Royal Botanic Gardens - 5/10 minutes respectufully
* St Kilda (10-12mins drive)
What's South Yarra like? Who wouldn't love staying in the center of Melbourne's best shopping, best restaurants, best night life and entertainment.
From here you can walk to some of Melbourne's finest spots, the Yarra River, the Botanical Gardens, Fed Square,the city, Southbank and more. Dine on street, people watch, enjoy fashion, glamour and style all day, every day, all year round.
Shoppings the name of the game in South Yarra, where Chapel Street reigns supreme. The fashion strip contains all manner of high-end designer boutiques, chain-stores, hipster hang-outs, cinemas and gift shops. Theres also a seemingly unlimited array of cafes and restaurants to help revive weary shoppers by day, and bars and clubs to keep the buzz going at night.
Naturally then, South Yarra attracts the young, hip and fashion conscious, at least on its main strip and the streets immediately surrounding. The residents are a mix of young professionals, families and empty nesters all attracted to this salubrious suburbs easy proximity to the city by road, rail and tramline.
The architecture is dotted with terraces and houses which reflect their Victorian heritage, and chic new apartment blocks like those which clutter Chapel Street beyond Toorak Road. But South Yarra generally wears its affluence on its sleeve, and a great majority of homes have been well maintained or renovated.
Fast Fact: South Yarras not all about material pleasures. The fabulously restful Fawkner Park and Royal Botanic Gardens, provide residents with exquisite locales to stretch their legs or take some time out with a lake-side picnic.
We also offer airport pick ups and returns for Interstate and International travelers, please feel free to enquire about this service.
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!
important: Please note below re. rates:
Pricing quoted may differ somewhat from the price quoted on the right of this screen.Higher rates apply for stays during peak periods (eg, Xmas / NY and premium Melbourne sporting events/special events). Rates are negotiable for long stays and last minute bookings.
Located in the heart of South Yarra/Prahran. One of Melbourne's finest areas with a variety of stately mansions, beautiful terrace houses and stunning apartments.
- Prahran Train Station is 5mis walk
- 2 tram lines (to CBD/Richmond/St Kilda) at your front door.
- car rental outlets walking distance