*** PLEASE, AS THIS APARTMENT IS ANNOUNCED ON OTHER WEBSITES, CONSULT US FOR THE AVAILABILITY BEFORE TRYING TO BOOK ***
Hello! We are Beln and Pablo. Welcome to Salamanca!
As fellow travelers, and having visited several countries, we learned to appreciate the advantages of staying at an apartment instead of hotel accommodation.
We want you to feel at home while you visit this animated, historic and beautiful city. In addition, you can use the apartment as a base and visit the attractive villages surrounding it (La Alberca, Candelario, Ciudad Rodrigo,)
Enjoy a very bright, quiet and comfy apartment that is centrally located, where up to three people can stay, only 7 minutes walking to the Plaza Mayor (Main Square).
- Entrance hall to the building with ramp.
- One bedroom with a 135 x 190 bed and a built-in wardrobe.
- One bathroom with a shower with a thermostatic tap, hand soap, shower gel, shampoo,hair dryer)
- One living room with a studio couch (143cm x 200 cm) and a kitchen fully equipped with everything needed (fridge, freezer, cooker, oven, microwave oven, toaster, squeezer, Nespresso coffee maker with capsules, washing machine, iron, )
- It is possible to add two extra folding chairs (stored in a box under the bed)
- Cleaning products: washing- up liquid, liquid laundry detergent and softener.
- A 32 inches Sony Bravia television set.
- Towels, Egyptian cotton sheets and disposable slippers.
- Baby cot.
- Free WIFI
- LED lighting.
- Air conditioning
Just a few meters walking and you can find: a 24 hours supermarket, cafs, bars, take away food shops and restaurants, El rbol supermarket, San Juan market, a bakery, a green grocer, a butchers, a fish shop, a chemists, a hairdressers, a barbers,
Just one minute walking and you will find Calle Zamora (Zamora Street), one of the main pedestrian areas in the city. You will be able to begin your sightseeing route visiting the original San Marcos church, with its circular ground plan and Romanesque style. Then, you can go all over Zamora Street where you will find beautiful buildings, shops and cafs until you get to the Main Square. Closest taxi rank: Puerta de Zamora, one minute walking * Coach station: twenty minutes *Train station : twenty minutes (Vialia), ten minutes (halt of La Alamedilla).
Spacious parking space in a large car park: 11 euros/day (optional). Its five minutes walking from the apartment.